Thread: trump at 56% negative / 41% positive... LINK INCLUDED

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    No, the GOP do not get "to parade out in front of the country" anyone they want to ask.
    uh, actually, they can......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Earl (11-29-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,761 Times in 7,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 1,005 Posts

If 41% of Americans believe that Trump is anything but a deplorable troglodyte, this country is fucked.

41% fucking idiots are too much for any nation to survive.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:

jimmymccready (11-28-2019)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Cinnabar,

Anybody can make a mistake.
    At this point?
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cinnabar,

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    At this point?
    No, Trump is getting any more new support.

The ones who already made the mistake of believing in Trump continue to stick with him because they cannot admit they made a mistake. We are stuck at this impasse.

That's USA politics for you in a nutshell.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-29-2019)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-29-2019)

9. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    Those senate investigations are going nowhere because of the GOP incompetence and criminality. Barr is trying to stave off being named as a subject of interest in the 'investigate the investigators' DOJ investigations.

Youse guys are hopeless and helpless.
    Yeah SOCK....nothing to see here. It appears this sock has the same ID as the other socks you use on this site.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION: Blame shifting. It was not Biden that used Quid Pro Quo.....it was the Donald Trump campaign, it was not Hunter Biden that was making money illegally in Ukraine....it was Nunes and Rudy, it was not The black bitch Queen Bee Clinton that used Russian agents against her political opponent it was Trump's family...……..

Now all this deceit is coming back to bite them right...err....left on the ass. Rudy has the GOODS (even on the Clinton Foundation money laundering scam).....the paper trail they thought they had covered because everyone knew HILLARY would be sitting on her throne RIGHT NOW. Documentation defeats PROPAGANDA....CHECK MATE. It been nothing from the left over the past 3 years except an attempted coverup of their criminal enterprises....it been like watching a cat attempting to cover up their shit. NON STOP. Now its panic time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-29-2019 at 08:03 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Earl (11-29-2019)

11. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

jimmymccready Those senate investigations are going nowhere because of the GOP incompetence and criminality. Barr is trying to stave off being named as a subject of interest in the 'investigate the investigators' DOJ investigations.

Youse guys are hopeless and helpless.

Ralph Yeah SOCK....nothing to see here. It appears this sock has the same ID as the other socks you use on this site.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION: Blame shifting. It was not Biden that used Quid Pro Quo.....it was the Donald Trump campaign, it was not Hunter Biden that was making money illegally in Ukraine....it was Nunes and Rudy, it was not The black bitch Queen Bee Clinton that used Russian agents against her political opponent it was Trump's family...……..

Now all this deceit is coming back to bite them right...err....left on the ass. Rudy has the GOODS (even on the Clinton Foundation money laundering scam).....the paper trail they thought they had covered because everyone knew HILLARY would be sitting on her throne RIGHT NOW. Documentation defeats PROPAGANDA....CHECK MATE. It been nothing from the left over the past 3 years except an attempted coverup of their criminal enterprises....it been like watching a cat attempting to cover up their shit. NON STOP. Now its panic time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

jimmymccready ralph is babbling again and coming apart. The % points tell the story, not little ralphie.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.