Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default How To Get Rid Of Trump And Anybody Like Him

Wanna end corruption in the USA?

Start small, work your way up:

https://represent.us/
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (11-22-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Somebody told me: "But none of the national candidates are even talking about this."

Talk about missing the point!

Watch the short video.

Get hope for the USA.

We can end corruption.

The power is right there in our hands.

One city, one county at a time.

Then States.

Finally DC.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (11-22-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,317 Times in 9,825 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

this is ridiculous bullshit.

my recommendations.

1. outlaw fiat currency.

2. destroy corporations as legal entities, leaving only natural persons to operate as natural persons, with all implied rights and responsibilities. burn the corporate veil.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (11-22-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post

my recommendations.

1. outlaw fiat currency.

2. destroy corporations as legal entities, leaving only natural persons to operate as natural persons, with all implied rights and responsibilities. burn the corporate veil.
    PoliTalker DOES like to talk out of his ass.

8. The Following User Groans At Cancel 2020.2 For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (11-22-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

my recommendations.

1. outlaw fiat currency.

Well, that's just crazy talk. Would you also ban the ability to invest in these "natural person" entities? Public corporations are a valid source of wealth for a wide variety of investors, from the individual to groups who pool their investments in the form of mutual funds.

Corporations are not inherently evil. What is evil is government passing laws that protect one industry at the expense of others.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

25 states want to fix it, 25 don't.

How do you fix it?

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,967 Times in 32,282 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    How To Get Rid Of Trump And Anybody Like Him
    lie about them?.......that's the plan demmycrats are currently using.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. The Following User Groans At PostmodernProphet For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (11-30-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,101 Times in 11,674 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,352 Posts
    Blog Entries

my recommendations.

1. outlaw fiat currency.
    The United States government can't afford it. They do not have enough gold or silver to pay for the party.
    Corporations are already made up of natural persons. The corporate veil protects public stock holders from lawsuits resulting from bad decisions made by the corporation. It is also not an invincible force field for the corporate founders. It can pierced in certain cases allowing a lawsuit to go after a founder's personal wealth.

You seem to think all corporations are evil.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,799 Times in 17,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZILCHMONGER View Post
    Well, that's just crazy talk. Would you also ban the ability to invest in these "natural person" entities? Public corporations are a valid source of wealth for a wide variety of investors, from the individual to groups who pool their investments in the form of mutual funds.

Corporations are not inherently evil. What is evil is government passing laws that protect one industry at the expense of others.
    Actually they are. Businesses first try to merge. Then they want to become oligopolies, like many are now. They control whole industries with a few players and control prices. They chop competition. Competition is good for consumers. it results in lower prices and more money spent on innovation and service. Then they move naturally to monopoly. It is pretty much the way that the greedy move.
    Only the government has the power to stop them. that is why corporations buy up politicians and make huge donations.
    When America revolted from England, a lot of the reason was the way English companies took over markets and stopped our people from making products.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-29-2019)

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Actually they are. Businesses first try to merge. Then they want to become oligopolies, like many are now. They control whole industries with a few players and control prices. They chop competition. Competition is good for consumers. it results in lower prices and more money spent on innovation and service. Then they move naturally to monopoly. It is pretty much the way that the greedy move.
    Only the government has the power to stop them. that is why corporations buy up politicians and make huge donations.
    When America revolted from England, a lot of the reason was the way English companies took over markets and stopped our people from making products.
    Read my last sentence again. When you do get back to me.

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

You will note that libertarians have used this approach for decades and its failed. You have to balance out watching videos with real life.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

We can go right around the current bought Congress.

How to fix corruption:

1. Pass local anti-corruption laws. That's a piece of cake. What candidate wants to be publicly pro-corruption? Nobody wants to go on record as being pro-corruption, so these measures will pass. One already did in the capital of Florida.

2. After enough local anti-corruption laws have been passed it is time to pass them at the State level.

3. When States pass anti-corruption laws, their elected representatives will have to adhere to the new anti-corruption laws. Anti-corrupt States will then begin sending anti-corrupt Representatives and Senators to the US Congress.

4. When the majority of Congress people are anti-corruption, then anti-corruption laws will pass at the federal level.

QED

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Corporations with insufficient regulation are evil. The evidence has piled up for a couple of centuruies. Corporations do public harm. Check the quality of the air .land and water. Note how much fighting it required to get any cleaning whatsoever. Now Trump is gutting the regulation. Corporations' money and lobbying power is succeeding again. When has there been a magnanimous corporation? The evidence is enormous and clear. Corporations are harmful The more they are left alone, the worse they are.

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Corporations with insufficient regulation are evil. The evidence has piled up for a couple of centuruies. Corporations do public harm. Check the quality of the air .land and water. Note how much fighting it required to get any cleaning whatsoever. Now Trump is gutting the regulation. Corporations' money and lobbying power is succeeding again. When has there been a magnanimous corporation? The evidence is enormous and clear. Corporations are harmful The more they are left alone, the worse they are.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I got it the first time you posted it. Don't think much of it but I did see it the first time.

Be of good cheer.