Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dr Fiona Hill Trashes The Trump Republican Conspiracy Theory About Ukraine Under Oath

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Glad I am not the only one who saw that!`
    I was ready for Austin powers to rush in.

austin-powers-man-baby.JPG

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Stretch (11-22-2019), Wolverine (11-22-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    I was ready for Austin powers to rush in.

austin-powers-man-baby.JPG
    Almost dropped the video on here!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (11-22-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,129 Times in 9,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Almost dropped the video on here!
    awesome! owners of big swinging dicks, think alike, except for fiona hill.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermes Thoth For This Post:

Wolverine (11-22-2019)

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Adolf_Twitler,

Keep in mind that the Congress members are NOT sworn in, NOR do they give any oath to tell the truth.

Imagine how differently those hearings might have gone if everyone there had to be sworn in, committee members and all.

That would instantly wipe out most of what Republicans said.
    Beautiful take. Thank you. I had not thought of that in that way. Considering what they did was testify rather than make interrogatories, your insight here was keen and creative.

In short, I had not thought of that, to wit, some mechanism to ensure the questioners are accountable to some good faith basis for fact also. I think your concern is the
    reason western civilization evolved an evidence code.

8. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-22-2019)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-22-2019)

10. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Beautiful take. Thank you. I had not thought of that in that way. Considering what they did was testify rather than make interrogatories, your insight here was keen and creative.

In short, I had not thought of that, to wit, some mechanism to ensure the questioners are accountable to some good faith basis for fact also. I think your concern is the
    reason western civilization evolved an evidence code.
    Thanks. Good point yourself.

It just galled me to listen to Republican after Republican get up there and lie through their teeth.

ThatOwlWoman made a good point that they were not really asking questions as much as acting for twitter, UTube, Fox, etc. Sound byte after sound byte.

And then Fox is totally complicit. You know all they are going to show is the Republicans, and all they are going to talk about is what the Republican politicians said. Fox probably runs hours of garbage about the Bidens, Burisma, and the Putin orginated propaganda story that Ukraine not Russia meddled the 2016 election. That is classic Putin propaganda. He is a master at it. He's got Trump wrapped around his little finger, and with it, half of America. Very sad to see.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-22-2019)

12. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Hello Micawber,

Thanks. Good point yourself.

It just galled me to listen to Republican after Republican get up there and lie through their teeth.

ThatOwlWoman made a good point that they were not really asking questions as much as acting for twitter, UTube, Fox, etc. Sound byte after sound byte.

And then Fox is totally complicit. You know all they are going to show is the Republicans, and all they are going to talk about is what the Republican politicians said. Fox probably runs hours of garbage about the Bidens, Burisma, and the Putin orginated propaganda story that Ukraine not Russia meddled the 2016 election. That is classic Putin propaganda. He is a master at it. He's got Trump wrapped around his little finger, and with it, half of America. Very sad to see.
    You libs put people on ignore, then talk among yourselves, I love it, quite the echo chamber!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Earl (11-22-2019)

14. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

She's totally non partisan. Dedicated to serving the best interests of the USA.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Lindsey Graham should be indicted for knowingly abusing his authority by bringing a knowing false baseless conspiracy theory
    for investigation. It is abuse of authority and treason. It is contrary to the findings of all United States security services. There is
    not a scintilla of evidence to supply any cause. On that TRUE case, his promulgation of that conspiracy theory is treason.
    Lindsey and Trump are golf buddies.

I can imagine how it goes. Trump slices into the rough, gets to his ball which has a horrible lie. Lindsey sees the predicament and knows exactly what to do. Looks the other way. Trump buries the first ball, drops a new ball on a nice dry tuft and takes his shot. Lindsey then says 'Excellent come-back!'

Even though Trump's ball was in a nasty little mud-hole, Trump comes back to the cart without a speck on him, a clean club in his hand.

The ball that's on the green isn't the same one that was teed off.

No penalty taken.

Lindsey isn't allowed such latitude. Trump wins the match.

Every time.

Lindsey wouldn't dare win.

If it began to look like that he would purposely aim for the water.

16. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-22-2019)

17. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,564 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’m a garden variety republican and I don’t question Russian interference. I’m highly skeptical of the spurious claim that Putin could win an election for any candidate from the Kremlin lol.

But here is Hill on that topic:

“They seed misinformation, they seed doubt, they have everybody questioning the legitimacy of a presidential candidate, be it President Trump or potentially President [Hillary] Clinton, that they would pit one side of our electorate against the other, that they would pit one party against the other,” she said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...on%3f_amp=true

Who is it that questions the legitimacy of a duly elected President?
    Russia did not follow up on that. Trump was doing more damage to the American institutions than they could have dreamed possible. Of course, it is possible that Putin was directing Trump. But Trump has torn the FBi and CIA apart. He has questioned the generals in the army, saying he knows more than they do. He has verbally abused many important officials and crapped on our intelligence agencies. Putin got a great payoff for organizing an internet attack of Hillary and the Dems. It did not cost Putin all that much money to get someone to threaten NATO with disintegration. To get someone to separate America from its long term allies. Putin must be squirting in his jeans.

18. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Hello Micawber,

Lindsey and Trump are golf buddies.

I can imagine how it goes. Trump slices into the rough, gets to his ball which has a horrible lie. Lindsey sees the predicament and knows exactly what to do. Looks the other way. Trump buries the first ball, drops a new ball on a nice dry tuft and takes his shot. Lindsey then says 'Excellent come-back!'

Even though Trump's ball was in a nasty little mud-hole, Trump comes back to the cart without a speck on him, a clean club in his hand.

The ball that's on the green isn't the same one that was teed off.

No penalty taken.

Lindsey isn't allowed such latitude. Trump wins the match.

Every time.

Lindsey wouldn't dare win.

If it began to look like that he would purposely aim for the water.
    Trump has Graham lay face down and uses his butt for practice putting.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

19. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Russia did not follow up on that. Trump was doing more damage to the American institutions than they could have dreamed possible. Of course, it is possible that Putin was directing Trump. But Trump has torn the FBi and CIA apart. He has questioned the generals in the army, saying he knows more than they do. He has verbally abused many important officials and crapped on our intelligence agencies. Putin got a great payoff for organizing an internet attack of Hillary and the Dems. It did not cost Putin all that much money to get someone to threaten NATO with disintegration. To get someone to separate America from its long term allies. Putin must be squirting in his jeans.
    Over what, a Ukraine that Trump armed to the teeth lol?

Smh.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017