Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Another impeachment show trial "witness" caught lying

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I can't see the OP. Please tell me he didn't cite Solomon?
    Why are lefties so defensive when it comes to Solomon’s *sourced* reporting on Ukraine?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (11-22-2019), Cancel 2020.2 (11-21-2019), Truth Detector (11-22-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    Fiona Hill falsely insisted that Republicans denied Russia's election meddling (what they denied is the left's ludicrous conspiracy theories about COLLUSION), and also falsely insisted that well-documented, proven Ukraine meddling was some kind of debunked conspiracy theory, despite all these court records and DEMOCRAT sources documenting how it all happened. The two things all these cherry-picked, coached, hilariously self-described "non-partisan" witnesses seem to have in common is that they didn't actually witness anything and that they straight up lied under oath.

Desperation, much?

Attachment 12770
    How do you know that every repub believed the Russians meddled, just because that was the official position of the govt.? It's not cut and dried.

An example of false belief: the official position of the govt. is that 9/11 was an al-Qaeda operation yet some U.S. pols still thought it was an inside job.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I can't see the OP. Please tell me he didn't cite Solomon?
    The article was from RedState so that says it all.

― Charles Dickens

5. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Althea (11-22-2019)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    How do you know that every repub believed the Russians meddled, just because that was the official position of the govt.? It's not cut and dried.

An example of false belief: the official position of the govt. is that 9/11 was an al-Qaeda operation yet some U.S. pols still thought it was an inside job.
    The *mainstream* republican position is that Russia meddled but the ‘Russian effect’ was either insignificant or unquantifiable.

You may note that’s consistent with Mullet’s conclusion.

And there’s more than ample evidence that the Ukrainians meddled FOR Hillary and AGAINST Trump that’s hardly a ‘conspiracy theory’. Maybe not to the same extent as the Russians [whatever the hell that ‘extent’ was] but foreign meddling is foreign meddling.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (11-22-2019), Cancel 2020.2 (11-21-2019)

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 41,003 Times in 32,308 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,870 Times in 2,757 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    FAIL!
    why do you have a penis in your ear?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The *mainstream* republican position is that Russia meddled but the ‘Russian effect’ was either insignificant or unquantifiable.

You may note that’s consistent with Mullet’s conclusion.

And there’s more than ample evidence that the Ukrainians meddled FOR Hillary and AGAINST Trump that’s hardly a ‘conspiracy theory’. Maybe not to the same extent as the Russians [whatever the hell that ‘extent’ was] but foreign meddling is foreign meddling.
    I'll take the word of Fiona Hill and others who've actually been to Ukraine, and who stated unequivocally that trump's Ukraine narrative is fictional.

― Charles Dickens

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

My question is HOW long are they going to let this sh*t show go on? The Dim Dems obviously have NOTHING impeachable to charge our president with. It's a total waste of everyone and everything involved in this charade. The Dems should be concentrating on coming up with solid issues and policies that would actually challenge conservative ideas and President Trump. But NO, the ONLY platform the Dim Dems seem to be riding on is, "We HATE Trump, orange man BAD."

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

artichoke (11-22-2019), Truth Detector (11-22-2019)

12. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now it is getting really confusing, Trump tells us Russia meddling in the last election was a hoax, and Trumpkins have been telling us if Russia did get involved it didn't mean anything, "show us how many votes were changed," and now all that is changed to a new argument?

And as you were shown last time, and Dr Hill even explained today, the Ukraine, Crowd Strike, what ever it is conspiracy was and is bogus, even the articles you keep posting show it, give it up
    I’ll tell what’s confusing—the Schiff hearings lol.

Pretend you know nothing about the issue and watch it. You’ll find yourself wondering what the frick it’s all about. All of these ‘star’ witnesses with their opinions, impressions, overheard conversations and etc. The average person has the attention span of a chipmunk. The average voter maybe a tad more, and democrats are expecting them to follow along with the plot?

Both the Nixon and Clinton impeachments could be synopsized in half a paragraph and this thing has people reaching for the Cliff Notes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-22-2019)

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    My question is HOW long are they going to let this sh*t show go on? The Dim Dems obviously have NOTHING impeachable to charge our president with. It's a total waste of everyone and everything involved in this charade. The Dems should be concentrating on coming up with solid issues and policies that would actually challenge conservative ideas and President Trump. But NO, the ONLY platform the Dim Dems seem to be riding on is, "We HATE Trump, orange man BAD."
    I read where some republican senators WANT this to go to trial because so far the poll numbers are helping Trump and republicans.

Plus, they’ll have access to the WB and Hunter Biden.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I read where some republican senators WANT this to go to trial because so far the poll numbers are helping Trump and republicans.

Plus, they’ll have access to the WB and Hunter Biden.
    I don't mind if the WB and Hunter testify. The Hunter Biden thing is just a smoke screen anyway. Are RWs going to be happy if Mulvaney, Bolton and Pompeo testify?

― Charles Dickens

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't mind if the WB and Hunter testify. The Hunter Biden thing is just a smoke screen anyway. Are RWs going to be happy if Mulvaney, Bolton and Pompeo testify?
    Democrats have backed off on Bolton.

Maybe they’re afraid he’ll ‘spill the wrong beans’ lol.

But here’s Fiona Hill ‘spilling some beans’:

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

19. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,786 Times in 4,529 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 188 Times in 184 Posts

There is one story that Republicans are considering stretching the trial as long as possible to keep the Democratic presidential candidates busy during primary/caucus season.

Why would they have access to Hunter Biden? And what does that have to do with Trump?

20. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    There is one story that Republicans are considering stretching the trial as long as possible to keep the Democratic presidential candidates busy during primary/caucus season.

Why would they have access to Hunter Biden? And what does that have to do with Trump?
    Hunter Biden has everything to do with what they’re trying to impeach Trump for.

If Hunter is Ukraine-dirty then Trump was justified in asking the Ukrainians to investigate Hunter and Burisma. And it wouldn’t matter if that benefited Trump—what’s he supposed to do, ignore it because it might knock Joe Biden out of the race?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

artichoke (11-22-2019), Truth Detector (11-22-2019)

22. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hunter Biden has everything to do with what they’re trying to impeach Trump for.

If Hunter is Ukraine-dirty then Trump was justified in asking the Ukrainians to investigate Hunter and Burisma. And it wouldn’t matter if that benefited Trump—what’s he supposed to do, ignore it because it might knock Joe Biden out of the race?
    The problem is that trump singled out the son of a campaign rival and not just any random American working there. trump himself had a corrupt American with Ukraine ties head his campaign team in 2016. Now the GOP is raising the question that despite all the evidence against Manafort, the ledgers may have been doctored.

― Charles Dickens

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The problem is that trump singled out the son of a campaign rival and not just any random American working there. trump himself had a corrupt American with Ukraine ties head his campaign team in 2016. Now the GOP is raising the question that despite all the evidence against Manafort, the ledgers may have been doctored.
    Democrats would have a much better case if Trump picked out a random democrat and not the Biden’s lol.

The Biden’s have dragged this thing down from the start: they’re the haunting specter that won’t go away. And yes, republicans control the senate, so yes, Hunter will take the stand.

And he will need more than the media’s insistence that there’s nothing to be discovered.

And the televised audience will finally get a look at Eric Ciamarella. I would suggest putting his lawyer on the stand for an explanation about his call for a coup.

I still can’t believe Pelosi is serious about doing this.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-22-2019)