Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anybody remember?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default Can anybody remember?

Looks like the Pelosi/Schiff kangaroo court open hearings are winding up today, can anybody remember or tell the class who the republican witnesses were and when they testified?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Looks like the Pelosi/Schiff kangaroo court open hearings are winding up today, can anybody remember or tell the class who the republican witnesses were and when they testified?
    I didn't see any.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I didn't see any.
    Gee! I wonder why?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-22-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gee! I wonder why?
    I don't.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,861 Times in 17,284 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,603 Times in 4,280 Posts

There were 2 and they seemed to veer away from righty lies under oath. Not like you are they? This was about Trump and if he should be impeached. Going after a ridiculous and clownish belief that joe and Hunter Biden have anything to with it is insane. The righty witnesses were Volker and Morrison.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-23-2019)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    There were 2 and they seemed to veer away from righty lies under oath. Not like you are they? This was about Trump and if he should be impeached. Going after a ridiculous and clownish belief that joe and Hunter Biden have anything to with it is insane. The righty witnesses were Volker and Morrison.
    So you don't believe Hunter & Joe had anything to do with the Ukraine corruption and the President of the United States has a duty to be concerned with rooting out corruption in countries that receive American taxpayer's money, right?

How do you calculate witnesses called by Adam Schiff as "republican" witnesses? I'll wait for your explanation.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you don't believe Hunter & Joe had anything to do with the Ukraine corruption and the President of the United States has a duty to be concerned with rooting out corruption in countries that receive American taxpayer's money, right?

How do you calculate witnesses called by Adam Schiff as "republican" witnesses? I'll wait for your explanation.
    Absolutely not a scintilla of evidence that the Bidens were involved in Ukraine's corruption at all. Those 2 named were asked for by Nunes. You know, the guy who really did get involved in dirty work in Ukraine.
    Have you thought out how ridiculous the charges rightys manufactured are? Joe Biden stopped a crooked prosecutor from being involved in loan guarantees that the US and allies were providing. The allies were happy about it because Shokin is a well-known crook. Exactly how did that benefit Hunter? How did that benefit joe? The Ukraine has severe corruption issues and you think Biden stopping a crook from stealing aid money is bad ? You have a belief because you cannot resist right wing lies. However, think about it. You are a sucker once again.

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Yeah...that's why Burisma and Hunter are not under indictment in Ukraine.....NOW. Charged with laundering 16.5 million Ukrainian aid dollars. It all a ridiculous conspiracy by the right...there is nothing wrong with a Dad taking care of his son....it was just a mistake. A 16.5 Million dollar mistake. I wish I could make just one mistake like that...……….and fall into 16 million dollars.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Blame Trump for telling them not to testify.

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah...that's why Burisma and Hunter are not under indictment in Ukraine.....NOW. Charged with laundering 16.5 million Ukrainian aid dollars. It all a ridiculous conspiracy by the right...there is nothing wrong with a Dad taking care of his son....it was just a mistake. A 16.5 Million dollar mistake. I wish I could make just one mistake like that...……….and fall into 16 million dollars.
    making shit up again. Rightys have some religious beliefs that extend into politics and life. Joe was acting as a VP and representative of the US. He actually may have saved American taxpayers from having loan guarantees taken by a corrupt Ukraine. How did that make a dime for him? How? How did that give money to his son? If you were logical, and since you are a Trumpian, you are not, you would realize Joe doing that imperiled his sons job and made him nothing. There was no 16 million dollars or 16 cent mistake.

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Share with us who refused to testify.

Bolton?
    McGahn?
    Mulvaney?
    Giuliani?
    Perry?
    Kupperman?
    Pompeo?

Who else?

14. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-25-2019)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Share with us who refused to testify.

Bolton?
    McGahn?
    Mulvaney?
    Giuliani?
    Perry?
    Kupperman?
    Pompeo?

Who else?
    Trump. Hillary testified under oath for 11 hours.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

domer76 (11-23-2019)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Absolutely not a scintilla of evidence that the Bidens were involved in Ukraine's corruption at all.
    Of course every democrat knows that Hunter Biden was making millions on the board of one of the most corrupt companies in the Ukraine for his expertise in energy operations, CNN & MSNBC told em so, huh? Y’all know for sure that Ole Joe’s bribery to fire the prosecutor with America’s tax dollars was purely a coincidence with the fact that said prosecutor was investigating the company that Hunter was making millions from, leftist media propaganda has you brainwashed to those preposterous offerings.

Those 2 named were asked for by Nunes. You know, the guy who really did get involved in dirty work in Ukraine.
    If “those two,” the Bidens, are innocent of Ukraine corruption, surely Adam Schiff and the democrats could have made that case in those hearings for all the world to see, right? How come Schiff was, and is so fearful of that opportunity? Explain please! I’ll wait! I’ll understand if you ignore that question!

Have you thought out how ridiculous the charges rightys manufactured are?
    I’ve actually “thought out” just how corrupt the Biden operations were, & I did it without any help from CNN, MSNBC & other leftist media!

Joe Biden stopped a crooked prosecutor from being involved in loan guarantees that the US and allies were providing.
    How come Adam Schiff was sooooooo afraid to have that come to light in the hearings?

The allies were happy about it because Shokin is a well-known crook.
    All could have been reveled in the hearings if Schiff wasn’t soooooooo fearful of allowing the Republicans their “FAIR” day of cross examination, right?

Exactly how did that benefit Hunter? How did that benefit joe?
    Well friend, I’d say if a corrupt company is buying with millions of dollars, influence with the Obama administration through his Vise President Ole Joe, by paying “Joe’s” son Hunter those BIG bucks for ZERO experience in the products of said company, Ole Hunter was “BENEFITTING” tremendously & Joe was watching his son get rich. How’s that for “BENEFITTING?”

The Ukraine has severe corruption issues and you think Biden stopping a crook from stealing aid money is bad ?
    I’d like to see “ALL” of the evidence against both the prosecutor & the Bidens, why wouldn’t you?

You have a belief because you cannot resist right wing lies. However, think about it. You are a sucker once again.
    I only believe what the actual evidence shows, how about you?

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Of course every democrat knows that Hunter Biden was making millions on the board of one of the most corrupt companies in the Ukraine for his expertise in energy operations, CNN & MSNBC told em so, huh? Y’all know for sure that Ole Joe’s bribery to fire the prosecutor with America’s tax dollars was purely a coincidence with the fact that said prosecutor was investigating the company that Hunter was making millions from, leftist media propaganda has you brainwashed to those preposterous offerings.

If “those two,” the Bidens, are innocent of Ukraine corruption, surely Adam Schiff and the democrats could have made that case in those hearings for all the world to see, right? How come Schiff was, and is so fearful of that opportunity? Explain please! I’ll wait! I’ll understand if you ignore that question!

I’ve actually “thought out” just how corrupt the Biden operations were, & I did it without any help from CNN, MSNBC & other leftist media!

How come Adam Schiff was sooooooo afraid to have that come to light in the hearings?

All could have been reveled in the hearings if Schiff wasn’t soooooooo fearful of allowing the Republicans their “FAIR” day of cross examination, right?

Well friend, I’d say if a corrupt company is buying with millions of dollars, influence with the Obama administration through his Vise President Ole Joe, by paying “Joe’s” son Hunter those BIG bucks for ZERO experience in the products of said company, Ole Hunter was “BENEFITTING” tremendously & Joe was watching his son get rich. How’s that for “BENEFITTING?”

I’d like to see “ALL” of the evidence against both the prosecutor & the Bidens, why wouldn’t you?

I only believe what the actual evidence shows, how about you?

AWOL

Bolton
    McGahn
    Mulvaney
    Giuliani
    Perry
    Kupperman
    Pompeo

19. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (11-25-2019)

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

AWOL

Bolton
    McGahn
    Mulvaney
    Giuliani
    Perry
    Kupperman
    Pompeo

Democrats could force them to testify with subpoenas, Republicans aren't even allowed to subpoena the Bidens, by decree of the kangaroo court master Schiff.