Thread: Fiona Hill Tells The Nation They’ve Been Lied to By Trump and The GOP

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    People have got to stop watching MSM for their information. I can tell that so many on the forum who consider themselves Dems or Independents don't understand that they are supporting Republican-lite when they support an establishment Dem.
    BTW: You win the internet today!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-22-2019)

3. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Which is why I thoroughly believe that the only hope for even a modicum of what the founders envisioned is to split up the country. Right now we have the tyrannical and corrupt minority ruling the majority. And the minority is profoundly stupid to boot.
    LOL we'll take the "left coast"

4. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    You're preaching to the choir.

I've been saying that since I been on the boards. There is no such thing as "left wing media".

Like it or not, that's why they want the establishment dem so they can keep their status. They are afraid of change and they certainly don't want EQUALITY FOR ALL.

It's why I tell them to just vote republican and let the dems move forward.
    The only sources I listen to are independent sources which are publicly funded. The Young Turks, Randi Rhodes, David Packman, Tara Devlin, Mike Malloy, etc. These are the outlets that need support because the MSM is totally corporate ruled.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

5. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL we'll take the "left coast"
    BLUEXIT

BLUEXIT

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

6. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The only sources I listen to are independent sources which are publicly funded. The Young Turks, Randi Rhodes, David Packman, Tara Devlin, Mike Malloy, etc. These are the outlets that need support because the MSM is totally corporate ruled.
    My main source is mostly experience and Black american history. When you actually uncover the true history of america you see things haven't changed much.

When your people are the core source of the economy, you learn a lot.

7. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

BTW: You win the internet today!
    The establishment Democratic reps are not sociopaths but they dwell in their own bubble. They throw some crumbs to the masses but they moved so far right that they are what the Republican party used to be before they became a criminal organization. Mr. hope and change Obama who wrote "The Audacity of Hope" just told us that we have too much audacity to expect too much change...wtf???
    BLUEXIT

8. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My main source is mostly experience and Black american history. When you actually uncover the true history of america you see things haven't changed much.

When your people are the core source of the economy, you learn a lot.
    No, they have not, but if you have some time Randi Rhodes is on the air at 3 Eastern today and she has a great way of dissecting what is going on. Here's a link if you have a the time and are so inclined..

https://randirhodes.com/live/

Just hit the red "Live" button on the top of the page and scroll down to the live feed video and click on that. There is also a YouTube button.
    BLUEXIT

9. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BLUEXIT

I don't click on links, but for shits and giggles I wouldn't go by "red and blue states"

CA is considered a "blue state" but we have just as many racist laws, greed and corruption as a "red state". Remember, CA was ran by republicans.

We need to be separated by people. If you want to be a racist fuck and exclusive......live on the east coast.....you want to progress and be inclusive.....come to the west coast.

"Fence straddlers" who want to hide their racism but seem liberal.....east coast.....we won't compromise for you.

10. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    The only subjectivity of consequence is the Republican base. They are NOT in allegiance to Trump's wealth, nor under the influence of Putin. They are under the influence of a delusion
    of alternate facts created by Putin, embraced by Trump for reasons you stated, and promoted by Fox News plus all the ancillary BS outlets who profit spewing falsehoods the peasant class
    consumes. The only ulterior motive animating the GOP base of deplorable peasants is hate and resentment. Trump's objective outward communications and the extent to which
    they represent his true introspection is highly irrelevant, all that matters is the undue influence they have on his herd of cattle and their behavior. The only thing that can save the US
    is to cause the deplorables to see their error and repent. Outside of that, only their complete marginalization can allow us to limp along.

That after this incredibly artful public demonstration of Trumps criminality staring the deplorable cattle right in the face does not move them in the least I have almost zero hope this republic can survive.

I know the best, brightest, most moral, high info consuming citizens cannot tolerate much more of being ruled by an incompetent insane criminal. This shit MUST end.
    Remember incandescent bulbs? They burn the brightest just when they are about to blow.

I have no doubt we will see the end of Trump. That's only a matter of time. Let's just hope it is a spectacular ending, because if he slithers out with any kind of respect the stage is set for someone else to step right into his place and keep the farce rolling along.

He totally needs to end up in prison.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, they have not, but if you have some time Randi Rhodes is on the air at 3 Eastern today and she has a great way of dissecting what is going on. Here's a link if you have a the time and are so inclined..

https://randirhodes.com/live/

Just hit the red "Live" button on the top of the page and scroll down to the live feed video and click on that. There is also a YouTube button.
    I'v listened to her a few times, but not recently.

Who is her front runner so far?

12. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Cinnabar,

Trump is a product and symptom of the corrupted system and even with a Dem in office if it is a moderate and a dyed-in-the wool establishment candidate NOTHING will change and we will be continuing on the road of being an oligarchy. Many believe we are already there. Citizens United, a donor class, voter suppression, unaddressed election security, packed courts...c'mom. it's difficult to ignore the signs. Biden already reassured his donors that the status quo will remain as is and the GOP is now a crime syndicate.
    I agree we are already there.

But I know how to break it.

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'v listened to her a few times, but not recently.

Who is her front runner so far?
    Bernie supporter, Warren 2nd. But I LOVE the way Tara Devin rips into the Republicans...

BLUEXIT

14. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The establishment Democratic reps are not sociopaths but they dwell in their own bubble. They throw some crumbs to the masses but they moved so far right that they are what the Republican party used to be before they became a criminal organization. Mr. hope and change Obama who wrote "The Audacity of Hope" just told us that we have too much audacity to expect too much change...wtf???
    He was right.

The republicans have always been a criminal organization, and before the strawman gets thrown at me.....even way back when, when they were the "democrat" party.

There has never been a time in history when they were good for Black and minority citizens, EVER!

Which is why Blacks never vote for them. And because of that......President Obama was right.

White America still clings to the hope that the "republican party" will prevail.

15. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Cinnabar,

I agree we are already there.

But I know how to break it.

And which of the candidates even dare to speak about getting the money out of politics?
    BLUEXIT

16. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He was right.

The republicans have always been a criminal organization, and before the strawman gets thrown at me.....even way back when, when they were the "democrat" party.

There has never been a time in history when they were good for Black and minority citizens, EVER!

Which is why Blacks never vote for them. And because of that......President Obama was right.

White America still clings to the hope that the "republican party" will prevail.
    I'm talking about this...

BLUEXIT