Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW, BAM... This is insane testimony.

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Yes. Having a debate with TD is quite futile. Trump is TD's Personal Savior and can do no wrong. TD is a True Believer.
    Trying to have a honest debate with clueless, lying, low IQ assholes like you is pointless.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    EVERYONE, POMPEO, PENCE, and others were in the loop on the demand for an investigation into Biden in exchange for the money and a meeting.

I did not expect that direct or explicit testimony or that Pence and Pompeo were in the loop.
    You're a moron
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-20-2019)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,563 Times in 17,090 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

The word is out that Pompeo wants to escape and go back to Kansas and run for senator. He knows that the crap that Trump created is getting on everyone in the administration. There will be many more who suddenly need more time with their families too. Trump is a bomb in the Oval office.

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    The word is out that Pompeo wants to escape and go back to Kansas and run for senator. He knows that the crap that Trump created is getting on everyone in the administration. There will be many more who suddenly need more time with their families too. Trump is a bomb in the Oval office.
    Seeing as how you have nothing to back up the rest of your gossip, perhaps you have something this time?

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Absurdity; a sure sign of the last desperate refuge for liars, fools and ignorance; and those who have lost their arguments.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Irish (11-20-2019), Sailor (11-20-2019)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Micawber,

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Everyone saw this coming. We were betting on whether he would last his term.
    It's been a wild ride. President is an incompetent clown and everyone knows.
    To the first part I would tend to agree, but to the second part I do not.

Trump support has become a cult. Trump fanatics appear somewhat transfixed by his words, and often refuse to answer to pointed comments which do not paint the President in a beneficial way. The standards for how Trump fans conduct discussions of the President's actions and statements can be summed up as: "Deny, deflect, attack."

I have been unsuccessful in getting any meaningful response out of any Trump fan on whether it is OK for a generic President (anybody in that office) to withhold congressionally appropriated military aid to a fledgling Democracy in return for a personal political favor which is not in alignment with established foreign policy.

Every time I try to get a Trump fan to just say whether that is OK or not, they change the subject.

People who are not under the influence of a cult mentality are able to answer such questions. Trump fans cannot do that, because they immediately read beyond the simple question and look at the implications of the obvious answer. That raises their automatic defenses which routinely kick in to protect the President. Because of this cult mentality, they ignore his lies and misconduct, pretend they never happened, block it out from their mental process as if these things were never pointed out. Shifting the subject to something else, such as the Bidens or Burisma, is the standard reply.

It's like trying to have a conversation with a vending machine. The selections are limited.

Quite sad to see.

It also causes them to look the other way at the trillion dollar deficit. It is as if it simply does not exist.

Unfortunately, because of this cult mentality, Trump fans actually do not know that Trump did wrong. They are incapable of considering it.

There is no crime the President could commit that they would convict him of. Instead, they would always protect him, no matter what.

Trump fans are not loyal to the USA. Their loyalty lies with President Trump, absolutely. The portion of their brains that would question his misconduct has been switched off.

Although, for any misconduct of Democrats or liberals, it is heightened.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (11-20-2019), Cypress (11-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-20-2019)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Nordberg,

That bomb will be triggered by Rudy the hand grenade.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Interesting testimony.

The Defense Department routinely analyzes whether a country due to receive military aid from the USA is approved to get that aid. Ukraine was green lighted by Defense.

It is illegal by law for the President to place a hold on that approved aid.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Not one testimony has supported that asinine, moronic and despicable claim. You really are an asshole of epic proportions to even parrot such stupidity.
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... They have ALL supported that.

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Not one testimony has supported that asinine, moronic and despicable claim. You really are an asshole of epic proportions to even parrot such stupidity.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Jack (11-20-2019)

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,517 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I believe that we are all shocked - shocked I tell you - that a person as sleazy, as ethically challenged as Donald Trump has been his whole live, would wind up being a corrupt president. We didn't see that coming!

Will wonders never cease!?
    When is the last time you can remember a 70-something-year-old "growing into" anything? That was the excuse for the early Twittler fumbles, remember? It was also used to excuse the fact that the idiots voted for a game show host for president.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (11-20-2019), PoliTalker (11-21-2019)

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... They have ALL supported that.
    No, they have not. But then, you are a dipshit and a pathological liar.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who was that -- Bolton? -- who called him a "hand grenade"? lol
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

19. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Micawber,

To the first part I would tend to agree, but to the second part I do not.

Trump support has become a cult. Trump fanatics appear somewhat transfixed by his words, and often refuse to answer to pointed comments which do not paint the President in a beneficial way. The standards for how Trump fans conduct discussions of the President's actions and statements can be summed up as: "Deny, deflect, attack."

I have been unsuccessful in getting any meaningful response out of any Trump fan on whether it is OK for a generic President (anybody in that office) to withhold congressionally appropriated military aid to a fledgling Democracy in return for a personal political favor which is not in alignment with established foreign policy.

Every time I try to get a Trump fan to just say whether that is OK or not, they change the subject.

People who are not under the influence of a cult mentality are able to answer such questions. Trump fans cannot do that, because they immediately read beyond the simple question and look at the implications of the obvious answer. That raises their automatic defenses which routinely kick in to protect the President. Because of this cult mentality, they ignore his lies and misconduct, pretend they never happened, block it out from their mental process as if these things were never pointed out. Shifting the subject to something else, such as the Bidens or Burisma, is the standard reply.

It's like trying to have a conversation with a vending machine. The selections are limited.

Quite sad to see.

It also causes them to look the other way at the trillion dollar deficit. It is as if it simply does not exist.

Unfortunately, because of this cult mentality, Trump fans actually do not know that Trump did wrong. They are incapable of considering it.

There is no crime the President could commit that they would convict him of. Instead, they would always protect him, no matter what.

Trump fans are not loyal to the USA. Their loyalty lies with President Trump, absolutely. The portion of their brains that would question his misconduct has been switched off.

Although, for any misconduct of Democrats or liberals, it is heightened.

That is all. This post won the Innernetz today.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-21-2019)

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Hell no. Even they have some hiring morals!
    What's the matter, are you out of crack?????