The Democrat Party has a problem. A big problem.

As the party of elitist establishment snobs who vote against everything the American people stand for, how in the world can it convince them to vote for its candidates?

This is no small matter. It is not some little glitch. Rather, it is a fundamental core issue that lies at the heart of the Democrat Party. It requires a grand strategy at the highest level.

The problem is simple. The Democrat exists to serve the interests of corrupt, Constitution-shredding tyrants, extremists, illegal immigrants, and anyone who despises our country. No party, however, can ever win an election with only the vote of fringe lunatics, scumbags and traitors. So to win elections, Democrats must necessarily reach beyond their own power-abusing scam-artist core and attempt to convince a large segment of the American people to vote for Democrats.

This is quite a conundrum.

Normally, a political party wins elections by offering policies that make sense to the voters. These policies attract the voters who then cast their votes for the political party.

But for the Democrat Party, this is not an option. A candidate could not possibly campaign on the policies favored by the enemies of core American values. Just imagine the stump speech. “Vote for me and I will take your rights away and confiscate all your money so I can act like some kind of generous saint! In fact, I’ll do even better — I'll fight like mad to completely obliterate the Bill of Rights!”

“Vote for me and I will get rid of your rights, property, public safety, and the rule of law! This would help tyrannical left-wing tyrants control, exploit, and enslave everyone for personal gain! Screw the Constitution!”

“Vote for me and I promise to discriminate against all things white, male, Christian, and American! We can turn people into second class citizens while turning their country into a Third World shit hole, just like we did in Venezuela! Hurray!”

This, of course, is not going to work.

The Democrat Party is left with only one option. It cannot possibly be honest about its true intentions and actual policies. The American people would never vote for them. Instead, the only option is to lie.

The Democrat Party must lie. It has no choice. It must conceal its true inner core. This is a matter of life or death for the party. The survival of the Democrat Party itself depends upon lying. It cannot exist without creating a false impression about its true purpose.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...o-other-choice
See the link for the infantile partisan propaganda that passes for serious commentary to Cinnabar...which is what is being laughed at here. Unbelievable that there are enough nitwits, pinheads, numbskulls, dunces and dolts who fall for such obviously phony scam-artist nanny state bullshit.