Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60

Thread: CHRIIIST! US ARMY PREPARED TO MOVE VINDMAN & FAMILY on to a SECURE BASE

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10,470
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 3,494 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 968 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default CHRIIIST! US ARMY PREPARED TO MOVE VINDMAN & FAMILY on to a SECURE BASE

    WTF kind of GD country are we running here? Women forced to go into hiding because they TELL on 'the boys'. On line writers forced to shut down and turn off because they are cyberstalked. British MI5 agents moving around Britain because AMERICANS might go after him (or in one case, possibly Russians). RW STALKERS who dox, physically stalk, harass, paint swastikas, burn churches and even hang nooses from trees.

    I would have thought THIS ONE wouldn't have had to worry about that kind of SHIT! Silly me.

    Since everyone here LOATHES Raw Story, here's the most salient part of the long article DIRECTLY from the WSJ article.

    The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a
    military base in the area to ensure their security if it is
    determined that they are in physical danger, according to U.S. officials.


    Army prepared to move Lt Col Vindman and his family to a military base if impeachment puts him in physical danger


    Published
    2 hours ago on
    November 19, 2019
    By
    David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement




    Amid Attacks from President Trump And Republicans The U.S Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the White House’s National Security Council expert on Ukraine, and his family to an Army base if it is determined they are in physical danger. Lt. Col. Vindman has been threatened by President Donald Trump, who publicly accused him of being a “Never Trumper,” and promised to provide evidence which he has not.

    The president in early November promised reporters evidence: “We’ll be showing that to you real soon, OK?”

    None has been presented and there is no reason to believe any exists.


    Vindman has testified before the House and kicks off this week’s open hearings Tuesday morning.

    “The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a military base in the area to ensure their security if it is determined that they are in physical danger,” The Wall Street Journal reports.

    “Several Republicans have suggested in media interviews that Col. Vindman has divided loyalties because he was born in Ukraine. Col. Vindman, an Iraq war veteran who was awarded a Purple Heart, migrated to the U.S. with his family when he was young,” the Journal adds.


    “The Army will make sure he’s safe, and the Army is actively supporting any safety needs as deemed necessary,” an official said. “It’s hard that he has been catapulted into the public eye. He served his country honorably for 20 years, and you can imagine this is a tough situation for him and his family.”

    A graduate of Binghamton, Cornell, and Harvard, Vindman, 44, has served in the U.S. Military for 20 years. He has been awarded at least ten military decorations, including the Purple Heart.

    Vindman, who serves as the Director for European Affairs for the National Security Council, was on the infamous July 25 phone call with the president of Ukraine during which Trump engaged in an extortion and bribery scheme. The goal: to have Ukraine publicly announce an investigation ointo Joe Biden, Trump’s top political opponent, and to have Ukraine manufacture false evidence of Biden’s supposed corruption. Again, there is no reason to believe any exists.


    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/arm...ysical-danger/



    https://www.wsj.com/articles/impeach..._copyURL_share
    REMINDER
    WATERGATE - After Nixon's forced resignation, the many convictions/imprisoned

    Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed
    69 government officials charged, 48 found guilty,
    15 jailed for varying amounts






  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    christiefan915 (11-19-2019), guno (11-19-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-19-2019), Tranquillus in Exile (11-19-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,311
    Thanks
    6,535
    Thanked 13,859 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 343 Times in 331 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Raw story! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way fender head, all military bases are secure bases. Fucking idiot.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez (11-20-2019), countryboy (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,045
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7,038 Times in 4,896 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 341 Times in 325 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Raw story! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way fender head, all military bases are secure bases. Fucking idiot.
    I know right,

    another individual being used to put on a clown show for Schifty
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Sailor (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    15,811
    Thanks
    814
    Thanked 7,487 Times in 5,388 Posts
    Groans
    515
    Groaned 540 Times in 522 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    WTF kind of GD country are we running here? Women forced to go into hiding because they TELL on 'the boys'. On line writers forced to shut down and turn off because they are cyberstalked. British MI5 agents moving around Britain because AMERICANS might go after him (or in one case, possibly Russians). RW STALKERS who dox, physically stalk, harass, paint swastikas, burn churches and even hang nooses from trees.

    I would have thought THIS ONE wouldn't have had to worry about that kind of SHIT! Silly me.

    Since everyone here LOATHES Raw Story, here's the most salient part of the long article DIRECTLY from the WSJ article.

    The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a
    military base in the area to ensure their security if it is
    determined that they are in physical danger, according to U.S. officials.


    Army prepared to move Lt Col Vindman and his family to a military base if impeachment puts him in physical danger


    Published
    2 hours ago on
    November 19, 2019
    By
    David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement




    Amid Attacks from President Trump And Republicans The U.S Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the White House’s National Security Council expert on Ukraine, and his family to an Army base if it is determined they are in physical danger. Lt. Col. Vindman has been threatened by President Donald Trump, who publicly accused him of being a “Never Trumper,” and promised to provide evidence which he has not.

    The president in early November promised reporters evidence: “We’ll be showing that to you real soon, OK?”

    None has been presented and there is no reason to believe any exists.


    Vindman has testified before the House and kicks off this week’s open hearings Tuesday morning.

    “The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a military base in the area to ensure their security if it is determined that they are in physical danger,” The Wall Street Journal reports.

    “Several Republicans have suggested in media interviews that Col. Vindman has divided loyalties because he was born in Ukraine. Col. Vindman, an Iraq war veteran who was awarded a Purple Heart, migrated to the U.S. with his family when he was young,” the Journal adds.


    “The Army will make sure he’s safe, and the Army is actively supporting any safety needs as deemed necessary,” an official said. “It’s hard that he has been catapulted into the public eye. He served his country honorably for 20 years, and you can imagine this is a tough situation for him and his family.”

    A graduate of Binghamton, Cornell, and Harvard, Vindman, 44, has served in the U.S. Military for 20 years. He has been awarded at least ten military decorations, including the Purple Heart.

    Vindman, who serves as the Director for European Affairs for the National Security Council, was on the infamous July 25 phone call with the president of Ukraine during which Trump engaged in an extortion and bribery scheme. The goal: to have Ukraine publicly announce an investigation ointo Joe Biden, Trump’s top political opponent, and to have Ukraine manufacture false evidence of Biden’s supposed corruption. Again, there is no reason to believe any exists.


    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/arm...ysical-danger/



    https://www.wsj.com/articles/impeach..._copyURL_share
    Do we know how he got his Purple Heart? Was it like Kerry's fake story?
    AG Barr is coming



  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,036
    Thanks
    11,881
    Thanked 5,508 Times in 4,402 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 734 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I know right,

    another individual being used to put on a clown show for Schifty
    It's embarrassing how they're using him...just shameful... but why would he be in any harm?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

    Sailor (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,718
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Groans
    88
    Groaned 582 Times in 516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    WTF kind of GD country are we running here? Women forced to go into hiding because they TELL on 'the boys'. On line writers forced to shut down and turn off because they are cyberstalked. British MI5 agents moving around Britain because AMERICANS might go after him (or in one case, possibly Russians). RW STALKERS who dox, physically stalk, harass, paint swastikas, burn churches and even hang nooses from trees.

    I would have thought THIS ONE wouldn't have had to worry about that kind of SHIT! Silly me.

    Since everyone here LOATHES Raw Story, here's the most salient part of the long article DIRECTLY from the WSJ article.

    The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a
    military base in the area to ensure their security if it is
    determined that they are in physical danger, according to U.S. officials.


    Army prepared to move Lt Col Vindman and his family to a military base if impeachment puts him in physical danger


    Published
    2 hours ago on
    November 19, 2019
    By
    David Badash, The New Civil Rights Movement




    Amid Attacks from President Trump And Republicans The U.S Army is prepared to move Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, the White House’s National Security Council expert on Ukraine, and his family to an Army base if it is determined they are in physical danger. Lt. Col. Vindman has been threatened by President Donald Trump, who publicly accused him of being a “Never Trumper,” and promised to provide evidence which he has not.

    The president in early November promised reporters evidence: “We’ll be showing that to you real soon, OK?”

    None has been presented and there is no reason to believe any exists.


    Vindman has testified before the House and kicks off this week’s open hearings Tuesday morning.

    “The U.S. Army is prepared to move Col. Vindman and his family onto a military base in the area to ensure their security if it is determined that they are in physical danger,” The Wall Street Journal reports.

    “Several Republicans have suggested in media interviews that Col. Vindman has divided loyalties because he was born in Ukraine. Col. Vindman, an Iraq war veteran who was awarded a Purple Heart, migrated to the U.S. with his family when he was young,” the Journal adds.


    “The Army will make sure he’s safe, and the Army is actively supporting any safety needs as deemed necessary,” an official said. “It’s hard that he has been catapulted into the public eye. He served his country honorably for 20 years, and you can imagine this is a tough situation for him and his family.”

    A graduate of Binghamton, Cornell, and Harvard, Vindman, 44, has served in the U.S. Military for 20 years. He has been awarded at least ten military decorations, including the Purple Heart.

    Vindman, who serves as the Director for European Affairs for the National Security Council, was on the infamous July 25 phone call with the president of Ukraine during which Trump engaged in an extortion and bribery scheme. The goal: to have Ukraine publicly announce an investigation ointo Joe Biden, Trump’s top political opponent, and to have Ukraine manufacture false evidence of Biden’s supposed corruption. Again, there is no reason to believe any exists.


    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/arm...ysical-danger/



    https://www.wsj.com/articles/impeach..._copyURL_share
    The traitorous GOP belongs in front of an official firing squad.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    guno (11-19-2019), Micawber (11-20-2019)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,311
    Thanks
    6,535
    Thanked 13,859 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 343 Times in 331 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    It's embarrassing how they're using him...just shameful... but why would he be in any harm?
    He will not be. He would never be. It is only the left's lame attempt at all of the sudden showing how much they care for the military.....
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

  14. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,312
    Thanks
    11,720
    Thanked 7,051 Times in 4,947 Posts
    Groans
    321
    Groaned 307 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    CHRIIIST! US ARMY PREPARED TO MOVE VINDMAN & FAMILY on to a SECURE BASE
    Great!

    It looks like Vindahman may have been the original source of the security leak. That he is the one that told the WB, Eric Ciamella, the original lies.
    I condemn the National Socialist German Workers Party, the Socialist Democrat Hate Whitey Party,... and Socialist Workers party heroes, Mao, Chavez, Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin, Castro and Kim Jung Un.

    Liberal Racist code: Orange is the New White

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bigdog For This Post:

    Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez (11-20-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

  16. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    71,575
    Thanks
    84,554
    Thanked 15,604 Times in 13,163 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,883 Times in 2,625 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    ".......if it is determined that they are in physical danger,”
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  17. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    19,036
    Thanks
    11,881
    Thanked 5,508 Times in 4,402 Posts
    Groans
    110
    Groaned 734 Times in 692 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    He will not be. He would never be. It is only the left's lame attempt at all of the sudden showing how much they care for the military.....
    That love and affection came on Very suddenly, didn't it? Way overplayed, btw.....completely unbelievable...

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    23,311
    Thanks
    6,535
    Thanked 13,859 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    21
    Groaned 343 Times in 331 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    That love and affection came on Very suddenly, didn't it? Way overplayed, btw.....completely unbelievable...
    It sure did. It is as unbelievable as any lefty on this board all of the sudden showing how much they care for Police in this country.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    TOP (11-19-2019)

  20. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10,470
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 3,494 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 968 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I know right,

    another individual being used to put on a clown show for Schifty
    Wall Street Journal dumbass. Obtuse or just stupid?
    REMINDER
    WATERGATE - After Nixon's forced resignation, the many convictions/imprisoned

    Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed
    69 government officials charged, 48 found guilty,
    15 jailed for varying amounts






  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    christiefan915 (11-19-2019)

  22. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10,470
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 3,494 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 968 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Great!

    It looks like Vindahman may have been the original source of the security leak. That he is the one that told the WB, Eric Ciamella, the original lies.
    Which shit site did you dredge that one from?
    REMINDER
    WATERGATE - After Nixon's forced resignation, the many convictions/imprisoned

    Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed
    69 government officials charged, 48 found guilty,
    15 jailed for varying amounts






  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (11-19-2019)

  24. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10,470
    Thanks
    285
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 3,494 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 1,060 Times in 968 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    The traitorous GOP belongs in front of an official firing squad.
    Everything Trump touches is POISONED.
    REMINDER
    WATERGATE - After Nixon's forced resignation, the many convictions/imprisoned

    Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed
    69 government officials charged, 48 found guilty,
    15 jailed for varying amounts






  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    MASON (11-19-2019)

  26. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    3,718
    Thanks
    1,785
    Thanked 2,983 Times in 1,840 Posts
    Groans
    88
    Groaned 582 Times in 516 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Everything Trump touches is POISONED.
    The groundwork for a traitorous POS such as Trump was being laid down way before he even threw his hat into the ring. We had a SCOTUS who decided that it was okay for foreign entities to shove their money into our elections via Citizens United.

    The USA has become a corrupt as any banana republic ever was.
    Last edited by Cinnabar; 11-19-2019 at 02:03 PM.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2019, 12:21 AM
  2. Mike Flynn ‘prepared to testify against Trump and his family’
    By floridafan in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-01-2017, 11:16 PM
  3. Blind man has to GIVE UP GUIDE DOG after Muslim family move in
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2017, 02:17 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 06:22 PM
  5. Arrests over US army base 'plot'
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 02:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •