Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS of BRIBERY, EXTORTION and QUID PRO QUO

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I've passed all the mental health 'quizzes'. Have you? I also passed the CIVICS courses with flying colors. Have you?
    A D- isn't with flying colors although for you, that's better than what was ever expected.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    That's hilarious. Trying to warp the Constitution in order to defend a POTUS' breach of that same document. You are aptly surnamed, Ofdonald Stretch.
    Yeah.....what constitutional statue has President Donald Trump breached? Even in this SHITSHOW......not one so called witness has charged (might alone offered evidence) that the President has engaged in Quid Pro Que......Extortion.....or BRIBERY. Where's the evidence to back up your accusation? If it exists it would be documented with evidence IN FACT. Like the ACTUAL verbatim transcript of the actual phone call.

The FACTS are.....in over 35 hundred pages of testimony in the SHITSHOW....the only time that BRIBERY was used to describe the conduct of anyone was when that BUZZ WORD (which polled best in a left wing focus group conducted last week...BRIBERY) was used to describe the conduct of JOE BIDEN....not once has the word BRIBERY been used by any witness to accuse Donald J. Trump.

Things that make you go......HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Where is the evidence of BRIBERY? Read the testimony TRANSCRIPTS.....there is no such accusation ever made, no such accusation proven via an introduction of FACTS in EVIDENCE.

That's the problem with attempting to CHANGE an ELECTION result through the use of PROGANDA.....only TRUTH can be documented via actual FACTS IN EVIDENCE....propaganda is at best HEARSAY "OPINION" …….its not even considered PRIMA FACIE evidence....might alone.....1st hand factual evidence.

Why use the word for which there is no factual evidence? Its the only word in the Constitution they left could find to use as grounds for impeachment. The problem? No evidence of such.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,633 Times in 10,059 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Former National Security Council (NSC) aide Tim Morrison: "No."

Former U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine Kurt Volker: “No."

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., hit the same notes in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"Correct," Morrison replied in response to each question.

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

"No, there was not," Volker replied, again and again.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Shitforbrains…..proved today....that Vindman is a leaker of sealed classified information. Both Shitforbrains and Vindman have stated that neither KNOW who the whistleblower is...IF they do not know, just how does Shitforbrains conclude that if Vindman answers a simple question about someone he does not know.....will reveal the ID of the whistleblower? Logic and Reason (deductive reasoning)...proves BOTH are lying their ass off. It does not take Freak'n Sherlock Holmes to figure this out.

Vindman attempted to edit the phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian President.....he found out that he did not have access to the transcribed document because it was sealed in a classified server. He ASSUMED, since he was on record of being on the phone call....he could make up his own record and accuse TRUMP and then leak it to ERIC CHARLIE...the Clowns in America Spy planted in the Trump white house. Because he assumed that Trump like the leftists he works for.....would never be TRANSPARENTLY HONEST and actually release the VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT. Its blown up in their faces.

FACE PLANT: They have been exposed even with all the soviet style restrictions placed on the republican house representatives.....SHITFORBRAINS simply does not know when to keep his mouth shut, he just self incriminated himself as a material witness.....liar.

Conclusion: "IF".....personally I doubt this will ever pass the house, they vote for impeachment and it goes to the senate. Guess who is going to be called as a material witness......in the lead off position? SHITFORBRAINS.
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-19-2019 at 10:10 PM.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Shitforbrains…..proved today....that Vindman is a leaker of sealed classified information. Both Shitforbrains and Vindman have stated that neither KNOW who the whistleblower is...IF they do not know, just how does Shitforbrains conclude that if Vindman answers a simple question about someone he does not know.....will reveal the ID of the whistleblower? Logic and Reason (deductive reasoning)...proves BOTH are lying their ass off. It does not take Freak'n Sherlock Holmes to figure this out.

Vindman attempted to edit the phone call between Trump and the Ukrainian President.....he found out that he did not have access to the transcribed document because it was sealed in a classified server. He ASSUMED, since he was on record of being on the phone call....he could make up his own record and accuse TRUMP and then leak it to ERIC CHARLIE...the Clowns in America Spy planted in the Trump white house. Because he assumed that Trump like the leftists he works for.....would never be TRANSPARENTLY HONEST and actually release the VERBATIM TRANSCRIPT. Its blown up in their faces.

FACE PLANT: They have been exposed even with all the soviet style restrictions placed on the republican house representatives.....SHITFORBRAINS simply does not know when to keep his mouth shut, he just self incriminated himself as a material witness.....liar.

Conclusion: "IF".....personally I doubt this will ever pass the house, they vote for impeachment and it goes to the senate. Guess who is going to be called as a material witness......in the lead off position? SHITFORBRAINS.
    SCUMFORBRAINS Trump is PATIENT 1 spreading the DISEASE of criminal corruption faster than ebola spread on the African continent awhile back. He is infecting everyone he is near and can even INFECT people by phone--even 4000 miles away.

He has to go before he diseases the WORLD.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

“Did anyone ever ask you to bribe or extort anyone at any time during your time in the White House?" House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes, R-Calif., asked at one point in Tuesday's afternoon hearing.

Later, Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., hit the same notes in asking the witnesses about Trump's fateful July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky: "Mr. Morrison, you were on that call, and there was no quid pro quo, correct? No bribery? No extortion?"

"And, Ambassador Volker, I presume you got a readout of the call. ... Was there any reference to withholding aid? Any reference to bribery? Any reference to quid pro quo? Any reference to extortion?"

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post

The JOHN GOTTI defense. No one said I DID IT. Others did it for me. Trump learned a thing or 2 from GOTTI'S attorney--Roy Cohn.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-20-2019)

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Nobody asked them. It was Trump who did it. Ask Vindman if he was asked. same answer. Ask Trump, different answer. He did it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-20-2019)

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,821 Times in 17,257 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,596 Times in 4,274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah.....what constitutional statue has President Donald Trump breached? Even in this SHITSHOW......not one so called witness has charged (might alone offered evidence) that the President has engaged in Quid Pro Que......Extortion.....or BRIBERY. Where's the evidence to back up your accusation? If it exists it would be documented with evidence IN FACT. Like the ACTUAL verbatim transcript of the actual phone call.

The FACTS are.....in over 35 hundred pages of testimony in the SHITSHOW....the only time that BRIBERY was used to describe the conduct of anyone was when that BUZZ WORD (which polled best in a left wing focus group conducted last week...BRIBERY) was used to describe the conduct of JOE BIDEN....not once has the word BRIBERY been used by any witness to accuse Donald J. Trump.

Things that make you go......HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Where is the evidence of BRIBERY? Read the testimony TRANSCRIPTS.....there is no such accusation ever made, no such accusation proven via an introduction of FACTS in EVIDENCE.

That's the problem with attempting to CHANGE an ELECTION result through the use of PROGANDA.....only TRUTH can be documented via actual FACTS IN EVIDENCE....propaganda is at best HEARSAY "OPINION" …….its not even considered PRIMA FACIE evidence....might alone.....1st hand factual evidence.

Why use the word for which there is no factual evidence? Its the only word in the Constitution they left could find to use as grounds for impeachment. The problem? No evidence of such.
    The conscience of the right, Linsey will explain it to you.https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/pol...230483449.html It does not require a crime. But Trump is a crime wave.

13. #56 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,607 Times in 17,048 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

SCUMFORBRAINS Trump is PATIENT 1 spreading the DISEASE of criminal corruption faster than ebola spread on the African continent awhile back. He is infecting everyone he is near and can even INFECT people by phone--even 4000 miles away.

You people have become irrational.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Wolverine (11-20-2019)

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ziggy,

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    Disingenuous - because it singles out the phone call only, without considering the rest of the evidence.

It's a trick designed to placate partisan Republicans who are operating under the false premise that Trump is innocent, and trying to fit everything else around that immovable object. Gives the partisan Republicans something to cling to, even if it is false due to omission.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Zelensky was going to give Trump whatever he wanted.
    what did he give Trump?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

MY POSTS are backed up by INTEL, the Pentagon, State Dept. and more NEWS SOURCES that you have never bothered to read in your lifetime. I'll take my chances with my ACCURACY. With or without my 'attitude'.
    dude.....none of what you claim has EVER been backed up......you are delusional......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

So with this little tantrum, you are saying we are correct, and now you have your man panties in a bunch, because you fell for leftist lies got it