Thread: Some questions for honest folk

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,404 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Actually, there’s little to no evidence yet to come to light of any such happening.
    No, of course there isn't. There there, little man. It will be okay by and by. The screaming orange man will be given a nice warm happy safe space. America will return to greatness. You'll find another conspiracy to latch on to. We promise!

Here's a nice picture for you to look at.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,633 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    There are no crimes....why would you bring up the Pope?
    Extortion is a crime
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You bitched about the WB because he was 2nd or 3rd hand info. Well bitch, Trump had all the first hand people refuse the subpoenas. Make up your mind, hypocrite. Which do you want?
    What I'd like friend, is just for the republicans to have the "FAIRNESS" of catching up with the democrats on the "witness count" testifying. I'd also like the "FAIRNESS" of allowing the republicans choose their own witnesses, just like the democrats, and seeing how many of them refuse subpoenas. I friend am all about "FAIRNESS" as you can plainly see. So much so that I won't even bother to call you any names.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-22-2019)

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    No, of course there isn't. There there, little man. It will be okay by and by. The screaming orange man will be given a nice warm happy safe space. America will return to greatness. You'll find another conspiracy to latch on to. We promise!

Here's a nice picture for you to look at.

Isn't it wonderful madam how the democrats, CNN & MSNBC call a quid-pro-quo captured on a video of Joe Biden bragging about bribing a foreign government with taxpayer's money to obstruct justice by firing a foreign prosecutor because he was investigating his son HUNTER BIDEN, it's labeled a "CONSPIRACY," but when there's "ZERO" evidence of any Trump quid-pro-quo, it quickly becomes an "impeachable crime" as determined by democrats and their propaganda machine CNN & MSNBC to unseat a duly democratically elected President?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Does anybody know how many of the people on the republican’s witness list Adam Schiff has approved and who they are? Has Adam approved Hunter & Joe Biden? When will they appear in the Kabuki theater show? Has Adam Schiff any concept of fairness? Why would any sane and honest person believe this Pelosi/Schiff attempt to shaft Donald Trump is anything other than a third world communist style kangaroo court?
    Because we already have more than enough evidence to know Trump is guilty of these crimes. TBH, I think Pelosi should have moved to impeach Trump after the Russia collusion, but she refused to. Pelosi never wanted to impeach Trump, she's not happy about what's happening now, but she knows she needs to do the right thing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-20-2019)

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Isn't it wonderful madam how the democrats, CNN & MSNBC call a quid-pro-quo captured on a video of Joe Biden bragging about bribing a foreign government with taxpayer's money to obstruct justice by firing a foreign prosecutor because he was investigating his son HUNTER BIDEN, it's labeled a "CONSPIRACY," but when there's "ZERO" evidence of any Trump quid-pro-quo, it quickly becomes an "impeachable crime" as determined by democrats and their propaganda machine CNN & MSNBC to unseat a duly democratically elected President?
    I understand you do not know what that Biden thing was about. I know I have posted it before. Maybe you are that big Always Trumper that it makes you blind to facts..Biden simply told Ukraine that the US and European nations would not give a billion in loan guarantees if a certain crooked prosecutor was involved. Our allies all agreed with it. There was no investigation then and none now. This was awhile back when they all knew that Ukraine was very corrupt. The group did not want to make a crooked prosecutor rich.

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Because we already have more than enough evidence to know Trump is guilty of these crimes. TBH, I think Pelosi should have moved to impeach Trump after the Russia collusion, but she refused to. Pelosi never wanted to impeach Trump, she's not happy about what's happening now, but she knows she needs to do the right thing.
    What crimes?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I understand you do not know what that Biden thing was about. I know I have posted it before. Maybe you are that big Always Trumper that it makes you blind to facts..Biden simply told Ukraine that the US and European nations would not give a billion in loan guarantees if a certain crooked prosecutor was involved. Our allies all agreed with it. There was no investigation then and none now. This was awhile back when they all knew that Ukraine was very corrupt. The group did not want to make a crooked prosecutor rich.
    Who was the alleged "corrupt" prosecutor investigating and who was on the board of that corrupt company?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

What crimes?
    No crimes. Saint Trump dindu nuffin.

15. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,597 Times in 4,275 Posts

Who was the alleged "corrupt" prosecutor investigating and who was on the board of that corrupt company?
    Long before Hunter got on the board and it was not about Burisma. Can you really convince yourself of things like that? It was a crooked prosecutor who was stealing all he could get his hands on for years. His corruption was known. https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3CA0E81D8.html So you cannot get the real drift of his discussion?

16. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,229 Times in 809 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 176 Times in 163 Posts

The republicans are having a hard time with this issue, when your cause is a loser, what can you do but make it a show and claim the crime isn't a crime because the crime isn't a crime. Repeat that over and over and some will think you are saying something.

'Tuesday’s impeachment hearings were a disaster for Republicans - Even their own witnesses said damaging stuff.'

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...vindman-volker

Republicans during this impeachment hearing remind us, "Act in such a way that the Fuhrer, if he knew your action, would approve it." Hans Frank, quoted in Arendt's 'Eichmann in Jerusalem'
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

17. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,313 Times in 10,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fucking liar.

18. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Long before Hunter got on the board and it was not about Burisma. Can you really convince yourself of things like that? It was a crooked prosecutor who was stealing all he could get his hands on for years. His corruption was known. https://www.wsj.com/video/opinion-jo...3CA0E81D8.html So you cannot get the real drift of his discussion?
    I can easily convince myself that the Biden boys had a "loot for Hunter for influence with Joe" scam going. Joe bragged about it and his ability of using America's taxpayer's dollars to prevent an investigation into such.

BTW, congrats on the Schiff cheering section your hero chairman had in place to applaud his closing fictitious statement, a disgrace to say the least.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Fucking liar.
    well put, dim sum.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post: