Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TRUMP throwing impeachment witnesses out of HIS WH`

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

they are there to serve at the will of the President.

these "officers" are traitors

you don't turn on the commander in chief, that's treasonous
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    imagine that I wonder why he wants the NSC snakes out of the White House?

^ could be fake news -ya think??
    Donald Trump told us on a stump speech, "You all knew I was a snake before you took me in".

And yet you still voted for him!

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    I still wonder why he didn't do this on day one
    lesson learned

in Trumps situation he would have been better served to just completely clean house, he had no idea the extent of the deep state was so embedded.
    normally those the president chooses to keep around are there to help with a smooth transition,

in this case the rats conspired with the rats in congress, it's what rats do

no worries, the American people will purge enough of them out of the house of representitives, and all will be normal for 4 years
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Callinectes (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Donald Trump told us on a stump speech, "You all knew I was a snake before you took me in".

Its good to be "KING"....no? I simply can't imagine the taste of those "SOUR GRAPES" after years of fermentation, its turned to vinegar......the pucker factor must be intense. I simply love to watch leftists cry and sling snot because they are not getting their way. Priceless. Drip, Drip, Drip, the swamp has been draining on a daily basis since Trump's election....get ready for hell, 10s of thousands of sealed indictments are about to flood the leftist's world....suicide watches are expected.

Its appears there are new developments with the EPSTEIN murder.....the 2 guards have been criminally indicted. CLOWNS IN AMERICA (CIA) in a state of panic....must get rid of TRUMP soon. I'd wager that you could not drive a 10 penny nail up Brennen's ass. He is suspected of being Epstein's handler in this world wide black mail scam in order to control some very important and powerful people around the world. These guards are scared shitless......they would rather serve a prison sentence than turn state's evidence on who paid them. Personally I don't blame them....witnesses have a strangely HIGH suicide rate. But really.....does anyone think they are safe behind bars?
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-19-2019 at 03:04 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I was of course waiting for this. I was surprised they were allowed BACK INTO THE BUILDING to pack up a cardboard box and and their credentials were invalidated. NOW lets see if Trump digs down into their agencies and gets rid them! I'm sure the atmosphere upon their return would be warmer than a Subzero freezer. I also wonder about VIDMAN'S identical twin, working in the WH, whether he is going to be booted.

Trump wants to move impeachment witnesses out of the White House: CNN says could be ‘retaliation’

Published
    3 hours ago on
    November 18, 2019
    By Bob Brigham

President Donald Trump may commit further crimes if he follows his instinct to punish officials testifying in the impeachment inquiry.

To date, the evidence presented in public impeachment hearings has been very damning, and it has angered the president.

“President Donald Trump’s aides have explored moving some impeachment witnesses on loan to the White House from other agencies, such as Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, back to their home departments ahead of schedule,” CNN reported Monday, citing people familiar with the conversations.

Advisors have warned the president not to follow his gut on this issue.

“As public hearings bring the officials’ allegations to his television screen, Trump is asking anew how witnesses such as Vindman and Ambassador Bill Taylor came to work for him, people familiar with the matter said. He has suggested again they be dismissed, even as advisers warn him firing them could be viewed as retaliation,” CNN reported. “The possible move of officials out of the White House could still be viewed by some as evidence of retribution for their testimony.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/tru...e-retaliation/

Good, I hope he fires every single Obama holdover. He should've done it on day one. You can't play nice with leftist lunatics. I hope he also overhauls the entire intelligence community in his second term, as well. This shit can never happen again.
    Every life matters

9. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I was of course waiting for this. I was surprised they were allowed BACK INTO THE BUILDING to pack up a cardboard box and and their credentials were invalidated. NOW lets see if Trump digs down into their agencies and gets rid them! I'm sure the atmosphere upon their return would be warmer than a Subzero freezer. I also wonder about VIDMAN'S identical twin, working in the WH, whether he is going to be booted.

Trump wants to move impeachment witnesses out of the White House: CNN says could be ‘retaliation’

Published
    3 hours ago on
    November 18, 2019
    By Bob Brigham

President Donald Trump may commit further crimes if he follows his instinct to punish officials testifying in the impeachment inquiry.

To date, the evidence presented in public impeachment hearings has been very damning, and it has angered the president.

“President Donald Trump’s aides have explored moving some impeachment witnesses on loan to the White House from other agencies, such as Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, back to their home departments ahead of schedule,” CNN reported Monday, citing people familiar with the conversations.

Advisors have warned the president not to follow his gut on this issue.

“As public hearings bring the officials’ allegations to his television screen, Trump is asking anew how witnesses such as Vindman and Ambassador Bill Taylor came to work for him, people familiar with the matter said. He has suggested again they be dismissed, even as advisers warn him firing them could be viewed as retaliation,” CNN reported. “The possible move of officials out of the White House could still be viewed by some as evidence of retribution for their testimony.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/tru...e-retaliation/

Um...yeah, of course he's going to remove treacherous liars trying to overthrow the American people. That's what any sane, rational human being would do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    Trump only wants ass licking mindless yes men.
    He has a job for Earl!Sec.of ass licking!
    BTW Mason, Apparently Mr. Margo thinks we are one in the same. Poor deluded chucklehead

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Its good to be "KING"....no? I simply can't imagine the taste of those "SOUR GRAPES" after years of fermentation, its turned to vinegar......the pucker factor must be intense. I simply love to watch leftists cry and sling snot because they are not getting their way. Priceless. Drip, Drip, Drip, the swamp has been draining on a daily basis since Trump's election....get ready for hell, 10s of thousands of sealed indictments are about to flood the leftist's world....suicide watches are expected.

Its appears there are new developments with the EPSTEIN murder.....the 2 guards have been criminally indicted. CLOWNS IN AMERICA (CIA) in a state of panic....must get rid of TRUMP soon. I'd wager that you could not drive a 10 penny nail up Brennen's ass. He is suspected of being Epstein's handler in this world wide black mail scam in order to control some very important and powerful people around the world. These guards are scared shitless......they would rather serve a prison sentence than turn state's evidence on who paid them. Personally I don't blame them....witnesses have a strangely HIGH suicide rate. But really.....does anyone think they are safe behind bars?
    Trump may very well be re-elected but there will be no indictments.

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Good, I hope he fires every single Obama holdover. He should've done it on day one. You can't play nice with leftist lunatics. I hope he also overhauls the entire intelligence community in his second term, as well. This shit can never happen again.
    How about the BUSH, holdovers genius. Both 'boys' are 44, you do the math!
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    This is typical childish striking out by the immature president. He gets even as quickly as he can. Trump has made it clear that his first qualification he seeks is loyalty to him, not loyalty to the job or the country.
    ^^Dumbass thinks Presidents should surround themselves with people that hate them.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    He makes far more money by abusing his office for profits than his salary will ever make
    No, he doesn't. But then, you're a lying moron on steroids so there is that.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

^^Lying dumbass.

18. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is a criminal. This is in character

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Mason Michaels (11-19-2019)

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ZILCHMONGER View Post
    BTW Mason, Apparently Mr. Margo thinks we are one in the same. Poor deluded chucklehead
    I think it's Miss Margo,but any new person is assumed Mason!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    No, he doesn't. But then, you're a lying moron on steroids so there is that.