Thread: TRUMP throwing impeachment witnesses out of HIS WH`

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,463 Times in 3,481 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,058 Times in 966 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default TRUMP throwing impeachment witnesses out of HIS WH`

I was of course waiting for this. I was surprised they were allowed BACK INTO THE BUILDING to pack up a cardboard box and and their credentials were invalidated. NOW lets see if Trump digs down into their agencies and gets rid them! I'm sure the atmosphere upon their return would be warmer than a Subzero freezer. I also wonder about VIDMAN'S identical twin, working in the WH, whether he is going to be booted.

Trump wants to move impeachment witnesses out of the White House: CNN says could be ‘retaliation’

Published
    3 hours ago on
    November 18, 2019
    By Bob Brigham

President Donald Trump may commit further crimes if he follows his instinct to punish officials testifying in the impeachment inquiry.

To date, the evidence presented in public impeachment hearings has been very damning, and it has angered the president.

“President Donald Trump’s aides have explored moving some impeachment witnesses on loan to the White House from other agencies, such as Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, back to their home departments ahead of schedule,” CNN reported Monday, citing people familiar with the conversations.

Advisors have warned the president not to follow his gut on this issue.

“As public hearings bring the officials’ allegations to his television screen, Trump is asking anew how witnesses such as Vindman and Ambassador Bill Taylor came to work for him, people familiar with the matter said. He has suggested again they be dismissed, even as advisers warn him firing them could be viewed as retaliation,” CNN reported. “The possible move of officials out of the White House could still be viewed by some as evidence of retribution for their testimony.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/tru...e-retaliation/

REMINDER
    WATERGATE - After Nixon's forced resignation, the many convictions/imprisoned

Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed
    69 government officials charged, 48 found guilty,
    15 jailed for varying amounts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

guno (11-18-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,711 Times in 11,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,503 Times in 1,425 Posts

And for our reading-impaired Reichwinger friends, here's the same story via video:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” -- Gandhi

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,434 Times in 4,229 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 887 Times in 823 Posts

Trump Tantrum.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump Tantrum.
    Utterly predictable. He probably would have locked them out of the building after return from testimony if someone didn't sit on his head. I promise.

(One caveat, unless they had declared whistleblower status but I'm pretty sure we would have known that at the time of their testimony).
    REMINDER

Agnew, VP (resigned, convicted of crimes in MD) - R. Haldeman and John Erlichman (top) WH staff, both jailed,
    John Dean, WH counsel jailed - John Mitchell, ATTY GEN jailed, Howard Hunt & G. Gordon Liddy, WH staff, both jailed
    Charles Colson, Special Counsel, jailed - James McCord, 1972 Campaign DIR, jailed

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,154 Times in 8,768 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,510 Times in 1,435 Posts

President Donald Trump’s aides have explored moving some impeachment witnesses on loan to the White House from other agencies, such as Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, back to their home departments ahead of schedule,” CNN reported Monday, citing people familiar with the conversations.
    imagine that I wonder why he wants the NSC snakes out of the White House?

CNN says could be ‘retaliation’
    ^ could be fake news -ya think??

7. The Following User Groans At anatta For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (11-19-2019)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez (11-19-2019), PostmodernProphet (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,051 Times in 17,793 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,112 Times in 2,009 Posts

mole traps work......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 5,795 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 421 Times in 410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Utterly predictable. He probably would have locked them out of the building after return from testimony if someone didn't sit on his head. I promise.

(One caveat, unless they had declared whistleblower status but I'm pretty sure we would have known that at the time of their testimony).
    You're supposed to throw out trash. When they lied about him, they made themselves into trash.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CFM For This Post:

Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez (11-19-2019), Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 Times in 1,211 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 104 Times in 94 Posts
    Blog Entries

I still wonder why he didn't do this on day one
    "The left is entering a new phase of ideological agitation no longer trying to win the debate but stopping debate altogether, banishing from public discourse any and all opposition. The proper word for that attitude is totalitarian. It declares certain controversies over and visits serious consequences from social ostracism to vocational defenestration upon those who refuse to be silenced".-Charles Krauthammer

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-19-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,582 Times in 13,145 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,883 Times in 2,625 Posts
    Blog Entries

TRUMP throwing impeachment witnesses out of HIS WH`
    Let's be clear and honest here; they aren't "impeachment witnesses." They are LEAKERS. They serve no useful purpose to the Republic other than provide the media with false narratives to dupe the American public with.

Trump needs to clean house of all the Obama holdovers to ensure the integrity of the Presidency remains valid and workable.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

dukkha (11-19-2019)

17. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    And for our reading-impaired Reichwinger friends, here's the same story via video:
    Irony from a thread trolling asshole.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

18. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Trump Tantrum.
    More irony from a leftist with severe TDS who throws tantrums about Trump daily.

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez View Post
    I still wonder why he didn't do this on day one
    Trump was naive. Remember, he had no previous political experience and actually believed that when the people elect you, the bureaucracy follows your lead.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

21. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,943 Times in 4,894 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 872 Times in 856 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump only wants ass licking mindless yes men.
    He has a job for Earl!Sec.of ass licking!
    Melchizedek

22. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Trump was naive. Remember, he had no previous political experience and actually believed that when the people elect you, the bureaucracy follows your lead.
    NOT WHEN YOU ARE SELF DEALING! You don't get the bureaucracy to do your bidding. They do OUR bidding.
    REMINDER

23. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NOT WHEN YOU ARE SELF DEALING!
    There you go with the laughably stupid lie filled narratives again. Yep, a President who DONATES his entire salary every year is self dealing. You buffoons are too stupid to comprehend how dumb you look making such farcical and stupid remarks.