Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Trump preventing testimony from important witnesses.

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Talk about spreading hateful lies...

Giuliani is worse than Roger Stone.

And THAT'S saying a LOT.

I sure hope they both get what they deserve.

Man, talk about hurtin our country just for greed....

Very UN-American.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (11-19-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump is preventing Americans from hearing important testimony… Is this Russia?

Bolton
    Mulvaney
    Rudy
    And others.....

How is this okay?
    No, that would be the Democrats. Inversion fallacy.

4. The Following User Groans At Into the Night For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (11-20-2019)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-20-2019)

6. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah....governors often establish federal policies. What? Is MASS now suddenly a strong TRUMP supporter because it has a Republican governor? IDIOCY. Did NJ. turn Republican? Pa.? Etc..

Sounds desperate to me.....looking for any type of light at the end of the TRUMP tunnel that is being traversed by the TRUMP EXPRESS.
    Trump set those elections as a referendum on impeachment, look what happened.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

7. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why don't you grow a brain? I make six figures and live in an area code you could never hope to afford sad sack. Go fuck yourself JackOFF.

Better yet, KILL yourself JackOFF; no one will miss you. You're a miserable know-nothing asshat who has been a failure in life.
    Is that the best you got?

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Celticguy,

Absolutely not; but I do agree it is disrespectful to try to put words in somebody else's mouth.

He is completely in favor of eliminating fraud. Fraud has been the major problem for Ukraine which has been preventing it from having a middle class. Fraud is the whole reason Zelenski was elected. A political outsider who ran on a platform of fighting fraud. The problem here is that when you say 'eliminating fraud' we all know that's code for 'investigate Biden,' and officials have found nothing TO investigate. The corrupt guy who got tossed out of his job made those false claims AFTER HE WAS FIRED. Trump fans believed him and have been repeating the lie ever since.

It is not true.

Here is the truth: Biden was fighting corruption. Biden acted in accordance with the EU. Numerous world leaders were pleased when Shokin was fired, because he was enabling corruption. Hunter Biden is not implicated in any wrongdoing and was never under investigation. No investigation was stopped when Shokin got fired. The reason Shokin got fired is because he was NOT performing investigations and was allowing corruption to continue.

"At the heart of Congress' probe into the president's actions is his claim that former Vice President and 2020 Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden strong-armed the Ukrainian government to fire its top prosecutor in order to thwart an investigation into a company tied to his son, Hunter Biden.

But sources ranging from former Obama administration officials to an anti-corruption advocate in Ukraine say the official, Viktor Shokin, was ousted for the opposite reason Trump and his allies claim.

It wasn't because Shokin was investigating a natural gas company tied to Biden's son; it was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians, according to a Ukrainian official and four former American officials who specialized in Ukraine and Europe.

Shokin's inaction prompted international calls for his ouster and ultimately resulted in his removal by Ukraine's parliament."

"Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI.

Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the probe focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau.

The investigation dealt with the Ministry of Ecology, which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012, the agency said. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014."

Explainer: Biden, allies pushed out Ukrainian prosecutor because he didn't pursue corruption cases

I'm sure you will either ignore the above or call it fake news. There is no way you can understand the above and still cling to the baseless Trump fan narrative of 'eliminating corruption.'

Trump fans are entitled to their own views.

They are NOT entitled to their own facts.

The rest of us are most definitely going to have to vote their senselessness OUT!

EVERY chance we GET.

And make SURE it never comes BACK.
    The obvious seems to have escaped your narrative.
    [I]why[I] was Hunter Biden given a job he was unqualified for ? Daddy got it for him. Thats how extortion works.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    [I]why[I] was Hunter Biden given a job he was unqualified for ? Daddy got it for him. Thats how extortion works.
    I understand you think you have something there. Of course there is no proof what so ever that Vice President Biden had anything to do with Hunter getting that job. And Hunter is a lawyer who works in corporate law. It hardly matters what the business of the corporation is, the law is the law. Who is to say whether the salary is warranted or not? Lots of lawyers get quite rich. How much does Rudy Giuliani make? If Trump would reveal his financials we would know. Until then, we can only guess. It might be more than Biden. Any lawyer with much sense would not want to work for Trump, seeing what he has done to past lawyers. A smart lawyer would demand a YUGE up front payment just to start.

Please present your proof that Vice President Biden got Hunter his cushy job and I will look at it.

No proof?

Then your words are meaningless.

Words are cheap. They don't cost anything. Here. Look. I can put some together for free, just like that:

"Trump Is Guilty."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is guilty.
    We have the transcript.
    We have the background story.
    We have consciousness of guilt.
    We have the cover up.

I’m starting to think we should have rolling articles of impeachment. Three next week, three the next, a couple the next week, and so on and so forth.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

I understand you think you have something there. Of course there is no proof what so ever that Vice President Biden had anything to do with Hunter getting that job. And Hunter is a lawyer who works in corporate law. It hardly matters what the business of the corporation is, the law is the law. Who is to say whether the salary is warranted or not? Lots of lawyers get quite rich. How much does Rudy Giuliani make? If Trump would reveal his financials we would know. Until then, we can only guess. It might be more than Biden. Any lawyer with much sense would not want to work for Trump, seeing what he has done to past lawyers. A smart lawyer would demand a YUGE up front payment just to start.

Please present your proof that Vice President Biden got Hunter his cushy job and I will look at it.

No proof?

Then your words are meaningless.

Words are cheap. They don't cost anything. Here. Look. I can put some together for free, just like that:

"Trump Is Guilty."
    Well there may be no proof apart from the reality of events but it takes investigation to know.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

12. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Well there may be no proof apart from the reality of events but it takes investigation to know.
    An investigation is essentially what the House Intelligence Committee is conducting.

13. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Hello Celticguy,

An investigation is essentially what the House Intelligence Committee is conducting.

14. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,168 Times in 5,906 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Looks like Pompeo is advancing the dining rest-infested ship.

Pompeo has been privately telling Republicans he’s planning to resign.
    Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is apparently seeking to resign from the Trump administration ahead of a potential run for the US Senate, three senior Republicans told Time magazine.

However, his reputation is in murky waters amid the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump. Pompeo was one of the first top officials in the Trump administration to be subpoenaed by House Democrats, but he eventually failed to comply with their deadline back in October.

The three Republicans include "one who served in the Trump Administration, another who remains in government, and a third who served in several high-ranking posts and is active in GOP politics," Time reported. They spoke to the magazine on the condition of anonymity to discuss their private conversations with Pompeo.

The three Republicans told the magazine that Pompeo was planning to stay on as secretary of state for the next year, but the impeachment inquiry could prompt an earlier exit.

Pompeo has been known to be a loyal ally to the president, so much so that he has been described as a "a heat-seeking missile for Trump's a--" in a New Yorker article. It is unclear if he has discussed his supposedly impending resignation with the president.
    Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

15. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    No, that would be the Democrats. Inversion fallacy.
    So you are like a parrot that only knows two words- INVERSION FALLACY! INVERSION FALLACY!

Polly- would you like a cracker now? LOL!

Fucking Birdbrain!

16. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

But not into everything.

17. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

But not into everything.
    If the President wants investigations he can order the FBI or the Justice Department to conduct them as long as they are reasonably indicated. Heck. He can even have them conducted for no good reason at all, as he has already done. What he cannot do is condition military aid to Ukraine on them investigating his political rivals without just cause.

18. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Not correct. Burisma offered an educated and experienced lobbyist to work for them. His having a father who was VP is a big bonus. However, none of it is a crime. Are you crazy enough to think Joe contacted Burisma and threatened them if they did not give his son a job? You sure need a lot of proof to make that statement. You have zero.
    You do not know how extorsion works. Watch what Trump does if you need a primer.