Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whack a mole: Ukraine conspiracy theory pops up again

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    OMG, there's the proof right there! Ukrainian agents must have framed Russians for hacking the DNC computers, as well as spamming millions of people with disinformation on social media, stealing the identities of Americans to organize fake rallies, and all the rest of it!

I've read that Politico article, Country Hick. Nobody said they were lying. Now YOU read it.

ADDED

There is not one scrap of evidence that Ukraine had anything to do with the DNC hack. And that's what Trump said he wants investigating.

“I would like to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike. I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it.”
    The evidence points to the fact that Russia could not have hacked the DNC server.....just as ASSANGE has stated, the DNC server was never hacked....it was former Clinton Campaign employee "SETH RICH" now "mysteriously" DEAD at the hands of a supposed unidentified MUGGER, that released the Clinton emails to ASSANGE.

If its demonstrated that RUSSIA did not hack a damn thing (THE FBI never even looked at the server, only Clinton's paid cohorts CROWDSTRIKE told the FBI RUSSIA DID IT....yeah......the corrupt leftists (the only ones actually documented as working with RUSSIAN AGENTS through the Steele/Clinton Dossier) RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA ….UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE...story....bites the dust.

I am sure that Barr/Durham is privy to everything that ASSANGE has to say and reveal on the subject.

Do the fascist leftists believe that its just a quinky dink that Dana Rohrabacher visited Attorney General Barr recently in the White House? It was Dan Rohrabacher that spoke with Assange when he said he had undeniable evidence that RUSSIA could not have hacked the DNC server.....and ASSANGE has been under "PROTECTION" under lock and key to stop the CLOWNS IN AMERICA from Epsteining ASSANGE, he is just awaiting his turn to speak under oath in the Untied States....with a full pardon coming from TRUMP.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018...-not-hack-dnc/

Speaking of CLOWNS IN AMERICA: Breaking news......the 2 guards charged with protecting Epstein are now under CRIMINAL INDICTMENT. Just another quinky dink.
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-19-2019 at 01:39 PM.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Could you be more specific? Which part of the "premise" is faulty and what has been conflated?
    The premise that it was Ukraine that hacked the DNC and not the Russians. The argument is that Ukraine tried to help the Clinton campaign as was reported in Politico.

Get your story straight

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    The premise that it was Ukraine that hacked the DNC and not the Russians. The argument is that Ukraine tried to help the Clinton campaign as was reported in Politico. Get your story straight
    It isn't my story, Tinpot Don, it's AP's story. And they say:

< The theory contends, without evidence, that the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee was a setup somehow perpetrated with Ukrainian complicity in which computer records were fabricated to cast blame on Russia. >

Isn't that what Trump wants investigated?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

< The theory contends, without evidence, that the 2016 hacking of the Democratic National Committee was a setup somehow perpetrated with Ukrainian complicity in which computer records were fabricated to cast blame on Russia. >

No

As I said your premise is wrong

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    No. As I said your premise is wrong
    No? But Trump said in his 'perfect call':

“I would like to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike. I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it.”

Crowdstrike is a US company based in California and has no connection with Ukrainians, wealthy or otherwise. Anyway, that's what he wants investigated. Along with the Bidens, of course.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. But since you are parroting it, it is YOUR story too

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Funny as hell. The democrats spend almost 30 million dollars over a more than 2 year period declaring they are investigating corrupt interference into the 2016 election...its their patriotic duty. But when Trump attempts to use the same Alphabet agencies to investigate actual interference into the 2016 election....ITS an IMPEACHABLE offense since a person mentioned in possible corruption is a democrat running for office. PRICELESS. Yeah...….THE PROPLE are just to simple minded to catch unto the HYPOCRISY.

All anyone has to do is announce they are running for POTUS....and they are above any formal investigation. It sure did not appear to stop....Wiseman and Muller from investigating a political opponent. Hell there is undeniable documented evidence that Clinton helped fund the evidence that was used. Where is the INQUIRY into the CLINTON 2016 campaign?
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-19-2019 at 07:51 PM.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,784 Times in 17,238 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    The evidence points to the fact that Russia could not have hacked the DNC server.....just as ASSANGE has stated, the DNC server was never hacked....it was former Clinton Campaign employee "SETH RICH" now "mysteriously" DEAD at the hands of a supposed unidentified MUGGER, that released the Clinton emails to ASSANGE.

If its demonstrated that RUSSIA did not hack a damn thing (THE FBI never even looked at the server, only Clinton's paid cohorts CROWDSTRIKE told the FBI RUSSIA DID IT....yeah......the corrupt leftists (the only ones actually documented as working with RUSSIAN AGENTS through the Steele/Clinton Dossier) RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA ….UKRAINE, UKRAINE, UKRAINE...story....bites the dust.

I am sure that Barr/Durham is privy to everything that ASSANGE has to say and reveal on the subject.

Do the fascist leftists believe that its just a quinky dink that Dana Rohrabacher visited Attorney General Barr recently in the White House? It was Dan Rohrabacher that spoke with Assange when he said he had undeniable evidence that RUSSIA could not have hacked the DNC server.....and ASSANGE has been under "PROTECTION" under lock and key to stop the CLOWNS IN AMERICA from Epsteining ASSANGE, he is just awaiting his turn to speak under oath in the Untied States....with a full pardon coming from TRUMP.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2018...-not-hack-dnc/

Speaking of CLOWNS IN AMERICA: Breaking news......the 2 guards charged with protecting Epstein are now under CRIMINAL INDICTMENT. Just another quinky dink.
    Wow, you really are nuts.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello StoneByStone,

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Why are Righties so gullible when it comes to conspiracy theories?
    Righties so gullible when it comes to conspiracy theories because it supports their predetermined narrative.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.