Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Southerners Die Young

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    What's wrong with the picture? Your fabrication. Those "admissions" never occurred. Ever. You are too stupid to recall. I however, recall exactly.

Is your ignorance blissful or simply bewildering to you?
    I recall you mentioning a few times over at DCJ that much of your family lived in North Carolina. I recall a beach house you spoke of. I'm not sure if you claimed to be the descendants of slave owners, but it sounds kind of familiar.

Not judging, just saying.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

If my comfort index is suffering I turn on the AC or heater until it is 10.

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

If my comfort index is suffering I turn on the AC or heater until it is 10.
    Oh, a pussy that can't handle a little heat or cold.

Prove you're a pussy.

4. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This message is hidden because TOP is on your ignore list.
    Today, 10:47 AM
    CFM
    Verified User
    This message is hidden because CFM is on your ignore list.
    Today, 10:49 AM
    CFM
    Verified User
    Today, 11:08 AM
    This message is hidden because TOP is on your ignore list.

LOL predictable.
    Just like I commanded, you provided the proof of your cowardice. Want to talk about predictable.

Do it again.

5. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

It appears the comfort index when I don't need an ac or heater is 9.2

But we do have some nasty skinheaded fools running all around the rural /teahick Trumptard areas of California

They probably won't mess with me because I look like Boomer Esiason and could pass as one of theirs.

6. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It appears the comfort index when I don't need an ac or heater is 9.2

But we do have some nasty skinheaded fools running all around the rural /teahick Trumptard areas of California

They probably won't mess with me because I look like Boomer Esiason and could pass as one of theirs.
    There's a few things you could pass as.

1) A coward
    2) A dumbass
    3) A liar

7. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

What's wrong with the picture? Your fabrication. Those "admissions" never occurred. Ever. You are too stupid to recall. I however, recall exactly.

Is your ignorance blissful or simply bewildering to you?
    What are you yammering about? You talk about it all the time. That you have family in NC and SC. On the coast. And, more specifically, you certainly said that your family was slave owners. No need to try and change your story now.

8. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

CFM
    Verified User
    Today, 02:27 PM
    Sailor
    Verified User
    This message is hidden because Sailor is on your ignore list.

so pathetic

9. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

^Got caught lying, runs away like the little cunt he is. The only running he knows how to do.

10. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I recall you mentioning a few times over at DCJ that much of your family lived in North Carolina. I recall a beach house you spoke of. I'm not sure if you claimed to be the descendants of slave owners, but it sounds kind of familiar.

Not judging, just saying.
    Your memory appears to be a better than his. Still not quite there. I don't apologize. Never mentioned any probability of ancestors being slave owners. I did however, opine
    that as a descendant of a line of many generations of white people, that in a probabilistic sense it is highly unlikely one or more male ancestors were not the KKK, because the group was so prevalent there particularly in the 1800s.

Again, I have no proof at all of this other than that I have ancestors there (also a line in Illinois just as large) I did not say that about slavery, because
    not everyone owned them or had farms or the wealth for that. But every tom dick and harry could vote and the KKK was a potent political force in the south.
    Practically ubiquitous in its heyday. That is what I said. I make no apologies for what I opine about the acts of ancestors.

If anyone has a substantial lineage in SE USA and is white and not Catholic, or Irish, or Italian, or anything not Baptist or Lutheran, it is very probable one or more ancestors were members of that nefarious group
    Sailor, being an incurious troll immediately misrepresented that and does so here again, due to his stupidity.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

evince (11-21-2019)

12. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,313 Times in 10,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

But... Idaho is the HEADQUARTERS. The HOME OFFICE. The EPICENTER of the movement. And those Idaho encampments are more than likely much bigger and more populous than some little four or five person, garage based groups in Florida and elsewhere. They are used to engage in paramilitary training and stockpile weapons of all sizes, types and power, too.

No comparison.

Your entire life just revolves around that comfort index, doesn't it? Bet you've got a framed copy on your wall too. I suppose when you've spent your whole life stuck in a boring hell like Idaslow (or Minnesota), you grasp at anything to help make yourself feel better about it and less like your life has been wasted living in such an unfulfilling nowhere of a place.

I know exactly what it means. But you weren't talking about the comparative crime rate, you were talking about comparative total crime ("2-3x more crime" is how you put it) so that's what I responded to.

Odd that you would not know what YOU SAID.

But... but... "they all happened in different parts of the state from where I live!!!!!"...

And honestly, given the rofl emoticon you placed after those stats, I have to ask, do you really find it funny that 84 people died and thousands lost their homes????

Is that really what kind of an asshole you are???

I guess all that SJW shit of yours is just an act.

A fake, phony veneer that you hide behind.

Keep displaying your ignorance. It’s amusing.

It sure triggers you that Boise is a more pleasant climate than your shithole cities in the South. With a crime rate a fraction of your shithole cities.

White supremacist epicenter? lol What a clod!

I listed rate, dumbfuck. I can’t help it if you don’t understand what RATE means.

Don’t find it funny at all, bitch. Merely pointing out the miserable climate you sad fucks face year in and year out.
    Last edited by domer76; 11-20-2019 at 03:08 PM.

13. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sailor
    Verified User
    This message is hidden because Sailor is on your ignore list.

So sad

14. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Keep displaying your ignorance. It’s amusing.

It sure triggers you that Boise is a more pleasant climate than your shithole cities in the South. With a crime rate a fraction of your shithole cities.
    Keep being a lying piece of shit. The only time of year your climate is even SLIGHTLY better than here is during the summer months from June through September and that's only because of the lower humidity. According to what I've read, you fucks actually break 100° on occasion. We rarely break the mid 90's.

Come late fall and winter, your shithole state begins turning into a frigid hell while mine turns into a comfy paradise. In December through March when your houses are closed up tight with the heaters blasting away, I'll have my doors and windows open, enjoying dry crisp air that's in the high 50's to mid 60 degree range.

When you have to pile on several layers of clothes, multiple pairs of socks, and heavy boots just to go outside, I'll slip on a pair of flip flops a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and think nothing of it.

I won't even mention having to put snow tires on the car.

Face it. You are not only triggered, you are insane with jealousy over our beautiful, mild, comfortable winters, especially while you're up there suffering in constant, frozen-ass misery.

Quote Originally Posted by TaterHead
    White supremacist epicenter? lol What a clod!
    Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations’ Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.

White nationalism has been on the rise across the U.S., but it has particular resonance along the Idaho-Washington border, where the Aryans espoused hate and violence for years.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...525-story.html

What a lovely place. No wonder you're so proud.

I listed rate, dumbfuck. I can’t help it if you don’t understand what RATE means.
    Tap dance around the truth all you want, dumbfuck. You said "2-3x the crime". That has nothing to do with rate. If you meant rate you shouldn't have been such a dumbfuck and actually said rate.

Don’t find it funny at all, bitch. Merely pointing out the miserable climate you sad fucks face year in and year out.
    Yet you put a emoticon right after you listed the deaths and property destruction, so you obviously think it's funny when Americans die and lose their property. Would you get a big laugh if I posted pictures of the fire destruction in California, or do you only laugh about natural disasters that kill people in the south?

Asshole.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    So you are rooting for Americans to die. YOu are basically ISIS.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

16. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,313 Times in 10,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Keep being a lying piece of shit. The only time of year your climate is even SLIGHTLY better than here is during the summer months from June through September and that's only because of the lower humidity. According to what I've read, you fucks actually break 100° on occasion. We rarely break the mid 90's.

Come late fall and winter, your shithole state begins turning into a frigid hell while mine turns into a comfy paradise. In December through March when your houses are closed up tight with the heaters blasting away, I'll have my doors and windows open, enjoying dry crisp air that's in the high 50's to mid 60 degree range.

When you have to pile on several layers of clothes, multiple pairs of socks, and heavy boots just to go outside, I'll slip on a pair of flip flops a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and think nothing of it.

I won't even mention having to put snow tires on the car.

Face it. You are not only triggered, you are insane with jealousy over our beautiful, mild, comfortable winters, especially while you're up there suffering in constant, frozen-ass misery.

Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest

Nearly two decades after the Aryan Nations’ Idaho compound was demolished, far-right extremists are maintaining a presence in the Pacific Northwest.

White nationalism has been on the rise across the U.S., but it has particular resonance along the Idaho-Washington border, where the Aryans espoused hate and violence for years.

https://www.latimes.com/nation/natio...525-story.html

What a lovely place. No wonder you're so proud.

Tap dance around the truth all you want, dumbfuck. You said "2-3x the crime". That has nothing to do with rate. If you meant rate you shouldn't have been such a dumbfuck and actually said rate.

Yet you put a emoticon right after you listed the deaths and property destruction, so you obviously think it's funny when Americans die and lose their property. Would you get a big laugh if I posted pictures of the fire destruction in California, or do you only laugh about natural disasters that kill people in the south?

Asshole.
    90-100 in the summer is great. No sweltering humidity.

March thru October and even November is very pleasant. This November has been beautiful. Frigid? Hardly. In the coldest months, the upper 40s and lower 40s isn’t close to frigid. I’ve been in the South when it’s in the mid 40s. Bone chilling cold. Here, it’s a sweatshirt, at best.

https://www.currentresults.com/Weath...th-average.php

The only time I ever put snow tires on my car was when I lived 400 miles to the north, far upstate. Completely different climate. That just demonstrates your ignorance.

Boise isn’t Pacific Northwest, ignorant fuck. That’s 400 miles north. More ignorance on your part.

Keep digging deeper, punk, when you didn’t even know what RATE means. Post #113

I laugh at your miserable climate. Always cleaning up after yourselves from the disaster du jour.

Last edited by domer76; 11-20-2019 at 09:23 PM.