Thread: Southerners Die Young

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Sailor, you and I would probably have beers and get along fine, but it doesn't change the fact that your trolling is lame, your politics blows, annoysus is your lapdog and that I am certain to end up picking up the check.
    No we would not.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Pussies start a thread about someone and ban them.

That makes you a pussy, cunt.

What’s wrong, bitch? Afraid I’ll call bullshit on you for your ignoance?
    You're responding to every post like I knew you would, so obviously you haven't been hindered.

I just thought it would be funny to piss you off, as it's obviously such a low bar to clear.

Do check the weather, cunt. I will do as well.

Be sure, stupid fuck, and not reference Preston again. That merely demonstrated your ignorance of this state. Made me laugh though.
    Being ignorant of anything concerning Idaho is like being ignorant of geriatric sex.

Nobody cares and nobody wants to think about it anyway.

Sure triggered you, didn’t I, bitch?

Please repeat that, but this time without the spittle flying out of your red-faced, rage-sputtering, gob.

Sperling Comfort Index (out of 10)

Boise - 7.3
    Jacksonville - 7.2
    New Orleans - 6.6
    Houston - 6.7
    Charlotte - 7.5
    Orlando - 6.7
    Miami - 6.4
    Dallas - 7.1
    Atlanta - 7.6
    Memphis - 7.0
    Little Rock - 7.0
    Raleigh - 7.5
    Montgomery - 7.3

Crime rate:

Boise - 16.3
    Jacksonville - 33.9
    New Orleans - 73.8
    Houston - 50.4
    Charlotte - 64.5
    Orlando - 44.1
    Miami - 48.8
    Dallas - 37.0
    Atlanta - 50.9
    Memphis - 85.7
    Little Rock - 72.1
    Raleigh - 20.3
    Montgomery - 33.9
    So where does Idaho score on the Sperling White Supremacist, Ant-Government Militia Index...?

From what I understand, based on an article I linked in an earlier post, you're #1.

My, how proud you must be.

But then, you probably aren't exactly comfortable talking about that.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    No we would not.
    Everybody loves me, what's the matter with you? Don McLean

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NiftyNiblick View Post
    Too many crackers don't die young enough...before they're old enough to vote.
    It is not the white crackers that die the youngest--it is blacks.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You're responding to every post like I knew you would, so obviously you haven't been hindered.

I just thought it would be funny to piss you off, as it's obviously such a low bar to clear.

Being ignorant of anything concerning Idaho is like being ignorant of geriatric sex.

Nobody cares and nobody wants to think about it anyway.

Please repeat that, but this time without the spittle flying out of your red-faced, rage-sputtering, gob.

So where does Idaho score on the Sperling White Supremacist, Ant-Government Militia Index...?

From what I understand, based on an article I linked in an earlier post, you're #1.

My, how proud you must be.

But then, you probably aren't exactly comfortable talking about that.
    The white supremacists are/were in far north Idaho. They were pretty much cleaned out years ago.

I don’t recall them lynching or hosing blacks like your region did in my own lifetime. Never saw a “whites only” fountain, either. Go ahead, brag about your region’s color blindness.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The white supremacists are/were in far north Idaho. They were pretty much cleaned out years ago.

I don’t recall them lynching or hosing blacks like your region did in my own lifetime. Never saw a “whites only” fountain, either. Go ahead, brag about your region’s color blindness.
    Bullshit.

These are all recent articles from reputable sources.

Idaho Most Hateful State In US, Analysis Of Hate Map Shows

White supremacists and nationalist groups thrived in President Trump's first year in office, according to a new report that showed a 4 percent increase in the number of hate groups nationwide. An analysis of the Southern Poverty Law Center's report showed Idaho, an overwhelmingly white state where only 5.8 percent of the population is foreign-born, is the most hateful state in the country, with 12 active hate groups.

Center recognizes nine hate groups in Idaho

The Southern Poverty Law Center recognizes nine hate groups in the state of Idaho – none of the groups are centered in Eastern or Southeastern Idaho, but they cast a long shadow over the entire state.

Patriot groups — armed militias — peaked following Barrack Obama’s election in 2008

Idaho’s panhandle has a long history of major radical right wing groups beginning in the 1980s when Aryan Nation’s leader Richard Butler encouraged whites to retreat to Idaho to form an all-white state, and while officials across the state minimized the presence of the groups, they continued to grow.

White Supremacy A Growing Concern In Mountain West

"Extremist-related murders in 2018 were overwhelmingly linked to right-wing extremists. And of that, the overwhelming majority of them were committed by white supremacists," says Joanna Mendelson, senior investigative researcher with the group's Center on Extremism.

The Mountain West is responsible for nearly ten percent of all white supremacy propaganda. Compare that to the population: less than five percent of the country lives in the region.
    And Florida is literally dozens of times more diverse than your lily white, racist paradise.

According to the 2010 census, the racial distributions of Florida are as follows; 54.1% White, 16.9% African American (includes Afro-Caribbeans), 2.9% Asian American, 0.5 Native Americans, 25.6% are Hispanics or Latino (of any ethnicity or national origin). Florida has one of the largest African-American populations in the country, and has the second-highest Latino population on the East Coast outside of New York state. Its ethnic Asian population has grown rapidly since the late 1990s; the majority are Filipinos, Vietnamese, ethnic Chinese who settled in the Gulf Coast. The state has some federally recognized American Indian tribes, such as the Seminoles in the southeastern part of the state.

Meanwhile....

Idaho Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Idaho was:

• White: 90.98%
    • Other race: 2.89%
    • Two or more races: 2.65%
    • Asian: 1.37%
    • Native American: 1.29%
    • Black or African American: 0.68%

But hey, you sure do talk a good game about diversity from behind your keyboard.

Tater head.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bullshit.

These are all recent articles from reputable sources.

And Florida is literally dozens of times more diverse than your lily white, racist paradise.

According to the 2010 census, the racial distributions of Florida are as follows; 54.1% White, 16.9% African American (includes Afro-Caribbeans), 2.9% Asian American, 0.5 Native Americans, 25.6% are Hispanics or Latino (of any ethnicity or national origin). Florida has one of the largest African-American populations in the country, and has the second-highest Latino population on the East Coast outside of New York state. Its ethnic Asian population has grown rapidly since the late 1990s; the majority are Filipinos, Vietnamese, ethnic Chinese who settled in the Gulf Coast. The state has some federally recognized American Indian tribes, such as the Seminoles in the southeastern part of the state.

Meanwhile....

Idaho Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Idaho was:

• White: 90.98%
    • Other race: 2.89%
    • Two or more races: 2.65%
    • Asian: 1.37%
    • Native American: 1.29%
    • Black or African American: 0.68%

But hey, you sure do talk a good game about diversity from behind your keyboard.

Tater head.
    Nine? Wow!

Now, let’s look at the South.

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

Holy shit! Your area is SATURATED with hate groups. We have ONE in area where I live and 8 some 400+ miles north.

Mountain West? Look at your own map, idiot. Colorado, Montana, Utah and Montana. A couple of tiny dots in Idaho. ONE in my end of the woods.

Tell me about lynchings and racist killings in the South.

Florida? Well, lookie here. The three places listed in Florida have 2-3x more crime than my city does and less pleasant climate.

Sperling Comfort Index/Crime Rate

Boise - 7.3/16.3
    Jacksonville - 7.2/33.9
    New Orleans - 6.6/73.8
    Houston - 6.7/50.4
    Charlotte - 7.5/64.5
    Orlando - 6.7/44.1
    Miami - 6.4/48.8
    Dallas - 7.1/37.0
    Atlanta - 7.6/50.9
    Memphis - 7.0/85.7
    Little Rock - 7.0/72.1
    Raleigh - 7.5/20.3
    Montgomery - 7.3/33.9

Keep your smelly ocean, your miserable climate and your high crime rate, asswipe. I live in fucking heaven compared to the shithole South.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nine? Wow!

Now, let’s look at the South.

Holy shit! Your area is SATURATED with hate groups. We have ONE in area where I live and 8 some 400+ miles north.
    Are you not able to read or do you just not like to?

Idaho Most Hateful State In US, Analysis Of Hate Map Shows

https://patch.com/idaho/boise/idaho-...hate-map-shows

In its analysis of the hate map, 24/7 Wall Street reported that the 10 most hateful states are Idaho, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, Indiana, Virginia, Oregon, Arkansas, Georgia and Colorado.
    Gee, I didn't see Florida on that list anywhere. But look at the number 1 spot....

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Head
    Mountain West? Look at your own map, idiot. Colorado, Montana, Utah and Montana. A couple of tiny dots in Idaho. ONE in my end of the woods.
    You're the one who's talking about REGIONS, moron. You know, like the SOUTH?

So your REGION is a hotbed of white supremacy and anti-gub'mint militia goofballs.

Just admit it and be proud of it.

Tell me about lynchings and racist killings in the South.
    Hasn't been one in all the years I've lived here. Of course, very few (if any) blacks ever even lived in Idablow back in the days when lynchings were common, so stop trying to exploit that fact in attempt to make your backwards hick state seem more civilized than it is.

Florida? Well, lookie here. The three places listed in Florida have 2-3x more crime than my city does and less pleasant climate.

Boise - 7.3/16.3
    Jacksonville - 7.2/33.9
    New Orleans - 6.6/73.8
    Houston - 6.7/50.4
    Charlotte - 7.5/64.5
    Orlando - 6.7/44.1
    Miami - 6.4/48.8
    Dallas - 7.1/37.0
    Atlanta - 7.6/50.9
    Memphis - 7.0/85.7
    Little Rock - 7.0/72.1
    Raleigh - 7.5/20.3
    Montgomery - 7.3/33.9
    Idaho population 2018 - 1.75 million

Florida population 2018 - 21.3 million

2-3x the crime with 12x the population tells me that per capita, Floridians are less prone to criminal activity than Idawhores.

Idiot.

Keep your smelly ocean, your miserable climate and your high crime rate, asswipe. I live in fucking heaven compared to the shithole South.
    And you keep your boring little piece of shit hicktown "city" with no sports or nightlife or anything else interesting or fun to do. And keep your miserable, frozen hellhole winters and your shitty little river and your paramilitary militia group goofballs living in secluded camps stockpiling weapons for the upcoming race war they hope to foment and all the other assholes like you who blanket hate entire regions of your own country and your fellow Americans just because you're pissed off about being stuck in a backwards shithole state and jealous of those of us who live in more interesting places than you.

Tater Head.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you not able to read or do you just not like to?

Gee, I didn't see Florida on that list anywhere. But look at the number 1 spot....

You're the one who's talking about REGIONS, moron. You know, like the SOUTH?

So your REGION is a hotbed of white supremacy and anti-gub'mint militia goofballs.

Just admit it and be proud of it.

Hasn't been one in all the years I've lived here. Of course, very few (if any) blacks ever even lived in Idablow back in the days when lynchings were common, so stop trying to exploit that fact in attempt to make your backwards hick state seem more civilized than it is.

Idaho population 2018 - 1.75 million

Florida population 2018 - 21.3 million

2-3x the crime with 12x the population tells me that per capita, Floridians are less prone to criminal activity than Idawhores.

Idiot.

And you keep your boring little piece of shit hicktown "city" with no sports or nightlife or anything else interesting or fun to do. And keep your miserable, frozen hellhole winters and your shitty little river and your paramilitary militia group goofballs living in secluded camps stockpiling weapons for the upcoming race war they hope to foment and all the other assholes like you who blanket hate entire regions of your own country and your fellow Americans just because you're pissed off about being stuck in a backwards shithole state and jealous of those of us who live in more interesting places than you.

Tater Head.
    Nine in my entire state and 1 within 400 miles. Lookie there. Florida and the South is SATURATED.

Tell us about your region’s lynchings and racially motivated killings. About “Whites Only” shit. Maybe not your lifetime, punk. But they occurred in my lifetime. I watched your Bull Connors. They’re still there, aren’t they?

Crime RATE is independent of population, moron. It’s the number of crimes per 100,000. I’ll post again for your review.

Comfort/Crime RATE

Boise - 7.3/16.3
    Jacksonville - 7.2/33.9
    New Orleans - 6.6/73.8
    Houston - 6.7/50.4
    Charlotte - 7.5/64.5
    Orlando - 6.7/44.1
    Miami - 6.4/48.8
    Dallas - 7.1/37.0
    Atlanta - 7.6/50.9
    Memphis - 7.0/85.7
    Little Rock - 7.0/72.1
    Raleigh - 7.5/20.3
    Montgomery - 7.3/33.9

Sports? Unless you pay those fucking outrages fees for boring pro sports, you and I have the same seats, pal. Got your season tickets?

We have 4 distinct seasons. No hellhole winters here in Boise. But you’re too ignorant to realize that. Want me to post the comfort index for your shithole cities? What, do you have two seasons? 8 months of withering humidity, rain, thunderstorms, a hurricane season and a couple months off?

The secluded camps are 400 miles away, dumbfuck. All 8 of them. Yours are just down the street.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

This is your dumb talking. The verification is in the photo (what you really mean is you want doxing ammo, you creepy loser-just like Popeye)

TOP insinuated I was out of shape and that this was irresponsible for a father of a young child. More creepiness. Nothing I'd ever do.

I responded with the assertion that I was an "international, olympic and ironman distance triathlete, multiple marathons, halfs and gran and medio fondos"

It was stated that I had no proof.

Withing 20 minutes I posted a picture (all from California and San Diego epicenter, my known residency), proof of events completed substantiating each of these specific types of athletic competition in one pic.
    I gathered (from dozens of others) two marathon medals, a half, an olympic and international and ironman tri finishers jerseys.

My evidence is compelling. You cannot otherwise explain how it would be possible for me to accomplish that. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a person to accumulate those specific location and task consistent data in a photo in that time.

If you think I would post doxing data for a peon, unintelligent resentful jealous lowlife such as yourself, you are quite daft.

You cannot explain this profer, so I win. Just like Democrats win when your traitor party of fat old out of shape losers gainsays the impeachment information.
    Sorry, "no" doesn't cut it.

That's not verification. That's you making a claim then thinking you can use yourself as a reliable source. That's like asking a fox with feathers in his mouth if he raided the hen house and accepting "no" as an answer.

You don't have any evidence. You have a baseless claim thinking a random picture proves anything.

You're asking me to disprove a claim for which nothing has been provided other than you going "I said so". That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed because of lack of it.

If you were the man you pretended to be and was as tough as you claim, you wouldn't hide. Therefore, I win.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, is jealous of one of your kind.

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nine in my entire state and 1 within 400 miles. Lookie there. Florida and the South is SATURATED.
    Once again, Idahick has a population of only 1.75 million people. There are fewer people in your state than there are in any one major Florida city. Florida's population is over 21 million, so obviously there is more of everything, both good and bad in Florida. Including the diversity that phony fucking posers like you love to spout off at the mouth about.

Why do fakers like you always talk the talk about diversity, but never walk the walk by living in states that actually have non-whites in them?

You remind me of this obnoxious phony on DCJ who lived in Minnesota, another frozen, all-white shit hole, who spouted off a lot about diversity but didn't live within five miles of a non-white minority member. And he tended to get all freaky and touchy about the weather up there, too. That's why I still suspect you may really be him.

Quote Originally Posted by TaterHead
    Tell us about your region’s lynchings and racially motivated killings. About “Whites Only” shit. Maybe not your lifetime, punk. But they occurred in my lifetime. I watched your Bull Connors. They’re still there, aren’t they?
    You must be older than hell because I'm retired and there has never been a lynching or white on black racial killing in my state in my lifetime that I know of.

Crime RATE is independent of population, moron. It’s the number of crimes per 100,000. I’ll post again for your review.
    You said there was "2-3x more crime" in Fl cities than in your city. You said nothing about the rate, just "2-3x more crime", which I responded to. Now youre moving the goal posts like the chicken shit you are. Bigger cities = more people = higher crime rate than boring little cow towns like Boise. Why not compare the crime rate in Boise to that of Seattle, or Portland, or Denver?

Face it. You live in a bland little milquetoast town that barely qualifies as a city. Perfect place for a bland little milquetoast like you.

Sports? Unless you pay those fucking outrages fees for boring pro sports, you and I have the same seats, pal. Got your season tickets?
    I've been to several pro sporting events in every major sport over several years and it was always great fun. At least we have the option. Something you and your fellow hillbillies can't say.

We have 4 distinct seasons. No hellhole winters here in Boise. But you’re too ignorant to realize that. Want me to post the comfort index for your shithole cities? What, do you have two seasons? 8 months of withering humidity, rain, thunderstorms, a hurricane season and a couple months off?
    Liar. It's only hot down here for 4 months per year and very comfortable for 8 months. Right now, it's after 10:30 pm. I've got a couple of windows open as well as my front door. Wearing a t-shirt.

Come January when you fucks are freezing your nuts in a 23° icebox, we rarely drop below the upper 30's maybe 2-3 nights in an entire winter season. But most years our lowest overnight lows of the winter are in the mid 40's. Some years it never even drops below 50°.

Your little hick town OTOH….

The secluded camps are 400 miles away, dumbfuck. All 8 of them. Yours are just down the street.
    WTF does it matter which part of your state these groups are located in??? They are still in IDAHO, idiot. Once again, stop moving the goal posts!!! Also, Idaho is where these groups are headquartered and where they base their activities and produce their propaganda from. Here we just have small offshoot groups. They don't build armed encampments down here and do paramilitary training in preparation for the race war they are planning to start like they do up there in Weirdaho.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Once again, Idahick has a population of only 1.75 million people. There are fewer people in your state than there are in any one major Florida city. Florida's population is over 21 million, so obviously there is more of everything, both good and bad in Florida. Including the diversity that phony fucking posers like you love to spout off at the mouth about.

Why do fakers like you always talk the talk about diversity, but never walk the walk by living in states that actually have non-whites in them?

You remind me of this obnoxious phony on DCJ who lived in Minnesota, another frozen, all-white shit hole, who spouted off a lot about diversity but didn't live within five miles of a non-white minority member. And he tended to get all freaky and touchy about the weather up there, too. That's why I still suspect you may really be him.

You must be older than hell because I'm retired and there has never been a lynching or white on black racial killing in my state in my lifetime that I know of.

You said there was "2-3x more crime" in Fl cities than in your city. You said nothing about the rate, just "2-3x more crime", which I responded to. Now youre moving the goal posts like the chicken shit you are. Bigger cities = more people = higher crime rate than boring little cow towns like Boise. Why not compare the crime rate in Boise to that of Seattle, or Portland, or Denver?

Face it. You live in a bland little milquetoast town that barely qualifies as a city. Perfect place for a bland little milquetoast like you.

I've been to several pro sporting events in every major sport over several years and it was always great fun. At least we have the option. Something you and your fellow hillbillies can't say.

Liar. It's only hot down here for 4 months per year and very comfortable for 8 months. Right now, it's after 10:30 pm. I've got a couple of windows open as well as my front door. Wearing a t-shirt.

Come January when you fucks are freezing your nuts in a 23° icebox, we rarely drop below the upper 30's maybe 2-3 nights in an entire winter season. But most years our lowest overnight lows of the winter are in the mid 40's. Some years it never even drops below 50°.

Your little hick town OTOH….

WTF does it matter which part of your state these groups are located in??? They are still in IDAHO, idiot. Once again, stop moving the goal posts!!! Also, Idaho is where these groups are headquartered and where they base their activities and produce their propaganda from. Here we just have small offshoot groups. They don't build armed encampments down here and do paramilitary training in preparation for the race war they are planning to start like they do up there in Weirdaho.
    Encampmenrs up north are secluded and sepaated. All EIGHT of them. lol

Yet, you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting one there.

Short summers? Depends on your definition. The temps are very pleasant from May through November.

Here’s that comfort index for you.

Boise - 7.3/16.3
    Jacksonville - 7.2/33.9
    New Orleans - 6.6/73.8
    Houston - 6.7/50.4
    Charlotte - 7.5/64.5
    Orlando - 6.7/44.1
    Miami - 6.4/48.8
    Dallas - 7.1/37.0
    Atlanta - 7.6/50.9
    Memphis - 7.0/85.7
    Little Rock - 7.0/72.1
    Raleigh - 7.5/20.3
    Montgomery - 7.3/33.9

Odd that you would not know what RATE means.

Climate? Since 2000, Florida has had about 4 cyclonic tropical storms a year.

Irma, 2018 - 7.7 million lost power, 23 tornadoes, $50 bil
    Michael, 2017 - 3/4 Mexico Beach homes destroyed
    Jeanne, 2004 - 3 deaths, $8 billion
    Frances, 2004 - 37 deaths, $9 bil
    Andrew, 1992 - 44 deaths, $25 bil

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    That's not verification. That's you making a claim then thinking you can use yourself as a reliable source. That's like asking a fox with feathers in his mouth if he raided the hen house and accepting "no" as an answer.

You don't have any evidence. You have a baseless claim thinking a random picture proves anything.

You're asking me to disprove a claim for which nothing has been provided other than you going "I said so". That which is presented without evidence can be dismissed because of lack of it.

If you were the man you pretended to be and was as tough as you claim, you wouldn't hide. Therefore, I win.

No one, and I mean NO ONE, is jealous of one of your kind.
    I don't give a shit what anyone here thinks, I'll never meet anyone here. I think that's obvious from my posting style how much I care.
    And I already know I've won. I know my "little case" was compelling
    and I offered more evidence to prove personal facts than one else here ever does. I know you are convinced, and I know I tell the truth.
    Why would I give a rats ass whether some fat slob who hates smart people admits about them? I don't. Move along, moronic peon, and stop interrupting the Idaho/Florida
    pissing match.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Your family is from the south by your own admission. They were slave owners, by your own admission. You enjoy going back to visit your slave owning racist family, by your own admission. What is wrong with this picture?
    What's wrong with the picture? Your fabrication. Those "admissions" never occurred. Ever. You are too stupid to recall. I however, recall exactly.

Is your ignorance blissful or simply bewildering to you?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

domer76 (11-20-2019)

16. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I don't give a shit what anyone here thinks, I'll never meet anyone here. I think that's obvious from my posting style how much I care.
    And I already know I've won. I know my "little case" was compelling
    and I offered more evidence to prove personal facts than one else here ever does. I know you are convinced, and I know I tell the truth.
    Why would I give a rats ass whether some fat slob who hates smart people admits about them? I don't. Move along, moronic peon, and stop interrupting the Idaho/Florida
    pissing match.
    I don't give a shit what you claim, boy. For someone that thinks so highly of himself, you sure seem to provide so little in all aspects of what you do.

You've provided no personal facts. Thinking you have makes you a loser.

The only thing I'm convinced of is that you're more than willing to make claims and less than willing to back them up.

Something else you're good at is making demands you're unwilling to back up. I'll move along when you get your ass up from behind the computer and move me. From what you've claimed, it shouldn't be a problem for you. But, much like every other situation where you post on here, you'll find some excuse for refusing to try and do that. All talk, no action is your way of life, Kunta.