Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Southerners Die Young

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Another beautiful day today. Enjoy your shit climate.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

Why don't you two faggots get a room?

Prove you're cowardice, boy. I command you.

3. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM
    This message is hidden because CFM is on your ignore list.
    Oh darn.

Looks like I've missed out on yet another gem of CFM's retarded peckerwood insight.

Damn.

4. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

I followed CFM's orders and proved I am a coward.
    Good little BOY.

Do it again. I command you.

5. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    why live in the freezer when you can live by the beach ???

A dear friend of my father in law who lived in Puerto rico once asked my POP what it was like in Denver where he was stationed before PR

my pop told him it was like trying to live in the freezer of the refrigerator

he thought that was completely weird until he visited his son who moved there decades later

he turned to his wife and said "My friend was right , this is like living in the freezer"
    I don’t give a flying fuck about the ocean. It smells.

The comfort index for my city beats almost every city in the shithole South.

Boise is not Denver.

6. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a fucking clown, son.

And a sad one at that.

No wonder nobody takes you seriously. You and jackasses like you are an embarrassment to the Democratic Party. You should drop the phony SJW facade and admit that you're just another bigot.

If the weather and climate in your boring-ass, backwards skinhead-harboring state is all you've got to hang your hat on, it's a sad testimony. Not only to Idaho, but to yourself as well.

Boring-ass low population state, one boring-ass little hick "city", limited range of outdoor recreational opportunities, no professional sports, violent extremist goofball haven....

Florida puts astronauts into outer space where they build an orbiting space station for them to live and do scientific research in. The most advanced telescope in history orbits the earth and sends back unprecedented deep space photos and it began its mission right here in cutting edge Central Florida. Idaho doesn't contribute Jack shit.

Your state's biggest claim to fame is that it's where they filmed Napoleon Dynamite!!!!

No wonder you're so insanely jealous.

Like I said, you're a...

...well, you know.

Nope, weather isn’t, bitch. But the climate is a far sight better than the shithole South. As is the CRIME RATE.

Our outdoor recreational are incredible. Premium snow skiing, sailing, water skiing, hiking in the mountains, snow shoeing to yurts, hunting, fishing, natural hot springs. Ever been in a natural hot springs in the winter, bitch?

Professional sports are boring, fucktard. And unless you have season tickets, you and I have the same seat.

Unlike the shithole South, we are not SATURATED with RW extremists. One group within 400 miles of me. Yours are just down the street.

The UNITED STATES puts people in a space station, idiot. Not Florida.

Nuclear research has been done in Eastern Idaho since the 50s, idiot.

Stay there bitch. Enjoy your fucking steam bath 8 months out of the year.

Comfort Index/ CRIME RATE

Orlando - 6.7/44.1
    Boise - 7.3/16.3

CHECKMATE, MFer

7. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Your memory appears to be a better than his. Still not quite there. I don't apologize. Never mentioned any probability of ancestors being slave owners. I did however, opine
    that as a descendant of a line of many generations of white people, that in a probabilistic sense it is highly unlikely one or more male ancestors were not the KKK, because the group was so prevalent there particularly in the 1800s.

Again, I have no proof at all of this other than that I have ancestors there (also a line in Illinois just as large) I did not say that about slavery, because
    not everyone owned them or had farms or the wealth for that. But every tom dick and harry could vote and the KKK was a potent political force in the south.
    Practically ubiquitous in its heyday. That is what I said. I make no apologies for what I opine about the acts of ancestors.

If anyone has a substantial lineage in SE USA and is white and not Catholic, or Irish, or Italian, or anything not Baptist or Lutheran, it is very probable one or more ancestors were members of that nefarious group
    Sailor, being an incurious troll immediately misrepresented that and does so here again, due to his stupidity.
    This is a long winded way of Micabwer saying, yes my relatives are from the south and yes they were slave owners. Oh, and fuck, I got caught lying about it.

8. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

I don’t give a flying fuck about the ocean. It smells.

The comfort index for my city beats almost every city in the shithole South.

Boise is not Denver.
    You really have to go to extremes to prove you are better at something. Now it is weather and mortality rate.

You lost the presidential election--get over it by trying to prove you are somehow better than those who do not agree with your politics. It is pathetic.

9. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sailor
    Verified User
    This message is hidden because Sailor is on your ignore list.

10. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    You really have to go to extremes to prove you are better at something. Now it is weather and mortality rate.

You lost the presidential election--get over it by trying to prove you are somehow better than those who do not agree with your politics. It is pathetic.
    Sorry, pal. The weather issue was started by some Southern asshole long before this thread. I merely pointed out that my hometown not only has a much lower crime rate than the shithole South, but a more comfortable climate as well.

If assholes are going to try to bullshit me, they had better have their ducks in a row. So far, the ducks are scattered to the winds.

I don’t mind people who have different politics than me. What I have a disdain for are the bullshitters, the willfully ignorant and the liars. In other words, Trumptards.

11. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Sorry, pal. The weather issue was started by some Southern asshole long before this thread. I merely pointed out that my hometown not only has a much lower crime rate than the shithole South, but a more comfortable climate as well.

If assholes are going to try to bullshit me, they had better have their ducks in a row. So far, the ducks are scattered to the winds.

I don’t mind people who have different politics than me. What I have a disdain for are the bullshitters, the willfully ignorant and the liars. In other words, Trumptards.
    This is the crap I am referring to:

"Southern asshole"...." shithole South"

This is on the same level as CFM but he denigrates blacks and you denigrate people because of the region of the country they live in. Equally bigoted.

12. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope, weather isn’t, bitch. But the climate is a far sight better than the shithole South. As is the CRIME RATE.
    Click here for pictures of the wonderful climate in Boise Ida-fucking-ho

Quote Originally Posted by TaterHead
    Our outdoor recreational are incredible. Premium snow skiing, sailing, water skiing, hiking in the mountains, snow shoeing to yurts, hunting, fishing, natural hot springs. Ever been in a natural hot springs in the winter, bitch?
    Every one of those things can be done elsewhere, including the south.

BFD.

Professional sports are boring, fucktard. And unless you have season tickets, you and I have the same seat.
    If they're so boring, why are professional sports stadiums and arenas filled to capacity almost every time the teams who play in them have a game? I would venture to say that the majority of the country disagrees with you.

As for needing season tickets, that's just more BS. I can drive three miles to a major NBA arena on game day/night, walk up to the box office window and buy a ticket. I can even buy one from people outside the arena selling them for face value.

Unlike the shithole South, we are not SATURATED with RW extremists. One group within 400 miles of me. Yours are just down the street.
    Not according to the sources I posted. The Idaho/Washington region has been well known as a hotbed of right-wing extremism for decades. Plus, your shitty state has encampments with hundreds of extremists engaging in paramilitary training, where as around here, they're just small groups of a few members scattered around here and there.

The UNITED STATES puts people in a space station, idiot. Not Florida.
    And they do it FROM FLORIDA - NOT IDAHO.

And though the federal government allocates the funds and administers NASA, it's FLORIDIANS who do the work and the science and engineering that brings it all together and makes it work.

When was the last time anyone launched a space flight from Idaho?

Think hard, now….

Nuclear research has been done in Eastern Idaho since the 50s, idiot.
    So what? It's been done in Oak Ridge, Tennessee (part of the south, BTW) just as long. I'm sure I could Google it and find several other states (also in the south) where it has occurred, too.

BFD.

Stay there bitch. Enjoy your fucking steam bath 8 months out of the year.
    I plan to stay here. I sure as hell ain't dumb or desperate enough to move to someplace like Ida-fucking-ho.

Now, let's compare Florida and Idaho in pictures...

FLORIDA:

IDAHO:

Everyone is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you for living in such a swingin' place, dude.

Like, totally.

https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

13. #223 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Wasn't it you who said your area is predominantly Republican? Maybe that's why the crime rate is lower, dickhead.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

14. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Thanks. I think so too. :~)

You're right. Along with her people, America has some of the most beautiful landscapes and diverse habitable areas on Mother Earth. We're so fortunate to have so many choices of places we can call home.

PS -- I loved the Sierras in California and hope to go back someday and commune with the redwoods.
    the only truly area of America that's beautiful is a boundary Waters canoe area

15. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    This is the crap I am referring to:

"Southern asshole"...." shithole South"

This is on the same level as CFM but he denigrates blacks and you denigrate people because of the region of the country they live in. Equally bigoted.
    You reap what you sow.