Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Black RACIST attacks WHITE NFL quarterback - smashes his unprotected head with HELMET

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    OK! I knew he taunted Garrett, but I didn't know he used a racial slur.

To be honest, I only watch the games on the weekends, and don't keep up with the sports news through the week!

All I know is Rudolph the redneck is not innocent here- he started the whole thing!
    He didn't. A lying thug trying to make an excuse for his savage behavior made it up.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    I see the problem. you suck at thinking
    Listen idiot, I remember when you said yourself that you were going to give up the NFL because Donald Trump got your panties in a wad about football players boycotting the National Anthem.

Just like you idiots boycotted french fries when the French said they didn't want us to invade Irag!

Retarded mother fuckers! LOL!

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He didn't. A lying thug trying to make an excuse for his savage behavior made it up.
    Oh fuck you racist idiot! What a trumptarded motherfucker!

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh fuck you racist idiot! What a trumptarded motherfucker!
    Where's the proof of Garrett's claim? Funny how you automatically believed someone that committed a savage act with a helmet because he's black.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

OK! I knew he taunted Garrett, but I didn't know he used a racial slur.

To be honest, I only watch the games on the weekends, and don't keep up with the sports news through the week!

All I know is Rudolph the redneck is not innocent here- he started the whole thing!
    Garrett now claims he used a racial slur but the NFL says there is no corroborating evidence to support that. Like I said earlier, if Rudolph really did use the N-word I think his teammates would have let him get his *ss kicked.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Where's the proof of Garrett's claim? Funny how you automatically believed someone that committed a savage act with a helmet because he's black.
    Watch the fucking film! Rudolph started it by ripping the helmet off of the defensive player- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HIS HELMET CAME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?

You have eyes don't you?

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Garrett now claims he used a racial slur but the NFL says there is no corroborating evidence to support that. Like I said earlier, if Rudolph really did use the N-word I think his teammates would have let him get his *ss kicked.
    And they did!

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Maurkice Pouncey, who is black, was the one that went after Garrett the most.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And they did!
    Looks like Maurkice Pouncey, who is black, was putting a whipping of his own on Garrett.

Do you have proof of Rudolph's use of a racial slur? Does anyone?

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Watch the fucking film! Rudolph started it by ripping the helmet off of the defensive player- HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK HIS HELMET CAME OFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?

You have eyes don't you?
    No Browns player had his helmet ripped off. If you watch it without being the racist you are, you'd see that.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,006 Times in 8,033 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ZILCHMONGER View Post
    These helmets are not lightweight and they are not "plastic". The typical helmet weighs between 4 and 6 lbs and is made from molded polycarbonate shells. This is about 2 lbs more than the typical full face motorcycle helmet. This isn't sandlot football. It was enough of a weapon to give the player a concussion if I recall correctly.

However, I believe what I saw was an ongoing fight between several of the players. This was not an incident where one player just jumped up and smacked the other player.

In view of the United States taking on the attributes of Ancient Rome day by day is it surprising that our premier "bread and circus" sport will go the way of the gladiators with increasing bloodshed on the field?
    Polycarbonate = fancy word for plastic, and even at 6 lbs they still aren't as hard or dense as a solid wood baseball bat.

Baseball bats, just by their shape, are designed to be swung two-handed with much more velocity and force than a football helmet can be swung with one hand as Garrett did. Plus, because of their narrow diameter, the force from a strike from a bat would be much more highly concentrated and thus, much more damaging than that of a large helmet.

Again, I'm not defending or diminishing what he did. His punishment should be severe, cost him a large amount of money and affect his career.

But still, you just can't compare getting hit a helmet with getting hit with a baseball bat.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,556 Times in 2,630 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 217 Times in 212 Posts

Listen idiot, I remember when you said yourself that you were going to give up the NFL because Donald Trump got your panties in a wad about football players boycotting the National Anthem.

Just like you idiots boycotted french fries when the French said they didn't want us to invade Irag!

Retarded mother fuckers! LOL!
    what a lying sack of shit you are. I'm not a Trump voter, and I am not a cancel culture snowflake boycotting everything

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No Browns player had his helmet ripped off. If you watch it without being the racist you are, you'd see that.
    True! But When Rudolf was sacked, before Garrett could get up off of Rudolf, Rudolf grabbed Garret's helmet and was trying to rip it off.

So Garrett did rip Rudolf's helmet off and knocked him upside his head with his own helmet.

But Rudolf started the whole thing!

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

And they did!
    ???

Maurice Pouncey got suspended for three games for coming to Rudolph's defense and pummeling Garrett.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by zymurgy View Post
    what a lying sack of shit you are. I'm not a Trump voter, and I am not a cancel culture snowflake boycotting everything
    Bullshit! You've had your finger in Donald Trump's ass for 4 years now! Lying Piece of shit!