Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48

Thread: Your president

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,799
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 3,467 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 616 Times in 566 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Your president


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    christiefan915 (11-17-2019), Cypress (11-15-2019), signalmankenneth (11-15-2019), StoneByStone (11-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    28,877
    Thanks
    12,561
    Thanked 16,447 Times in 8,475 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,700 Times in 1,548 Posts

    Default

    I find it remarkable that a pathological liar, a con man, a morally depraved human with no redeeming qualities, a dirty old man who pursues women young enough to be his grand daughter, became the hero of the Republican Party. The face of their party. And the most beloved politician of conservatives in this century.

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    christiefan915 (11-17-2019), guno (11-15-2019), Jack (11-15-2019), Mr.Mason (11-17-2019), signalmankenneth (11-17-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019), TTQ64 (11-15-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 915 Times in 705 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 69 Times in 67 Posts

    Default

    what I laugh about is he is your president too. and Liary Rotten isn't

  6. The Following User Groans At zymurgy For This Awful Post:

    VanderMolen's Cat (11-15-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    21,370
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 10,031 Times in 6,429 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,754 Times in 1,629 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I find it remarkable that a pathological liar, a con man, a morally depraved human with no redeeming qualities, a dirty old man who pursues women young enough to be his grand daughter, became the hero of the Republican Party. The face of their party. And the most beloved politician of conservatives in this century.
    Difficult to say if it says more about America's political system or America in general

    It is going to be a generation before the country totally recovers from the Trump disaster

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to archives For This Post:

    Jack (11-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019)

  9. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    19,345
    Thanks
    525
    Thanked 3,435 Times in 2,746 Posts
    Groans
    85
    Groaned 1,304 Times in 1,191 Posts

    Default

    Ouch.

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,799
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 3,467 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 616 Times in 566 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I find it remarkable that a pathological liar, a con man, a morally depraved human with no redeeming qualities, a dirty old man who pursues women young enough to be his grand daughter, became the hero of the Republican Party. The face of their party. And the most beloved politician of conservatives in this century.
    I don't.

    He is what the republican party truly represents.

    I know lots of people......white people are shocked......but minorities have known all along how the republican party has treated them.

    dump is just doing it out loud.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019)

  12. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,799
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 3,467 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 616 Times in 566 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Difficult to say if it says more about America's political system or[B] America in general[/B]

    It is going to be a generation before the country totally recovers from the Trump disaster
    Both! America in general allows the American political system to install it's leader. It's why up until President Obama they have all been WHITE MALES.

    When will america truly want change?

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    28,877
    Thanks
    12,561
    Thanked 16,447 Times in 8,475 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,700 Times in 1,548 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Both! America in general allows the American political system to install it's leader. It's why up until President Obama they have all been WHITE MALES.

    When will america truly want change?
    In the last three presidential elections, American voters preferred a black man, and a white woman.

    A white man has not been the voter's preference for president since 2004.

    The electoral college, gerrymandering, and the political system is allowing a tyranny of the minority.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Mr.Mason (11-17-2019)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,799
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 3,467 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 616 Times in 566 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Let's face it.

    dump is only in office because President Obama called him a carnival barker and clowned his running for office.

    The racist white man had a point to prove.....they installed the most outrageous racist to let other americans know.......they are still in charge and to get back at america for electing President Obama.

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    20,915
    Thanks
    1,072
    Thanked 10,848 Times in 7,561 Posts
    Groans
    821
    Groaned 612 Times in 591 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    I love it

    Cry harder for me
    #ALL LIVES MATTER

    I do not and will not support the marxist group black lives matter

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Teflon Don For This Post:

    Life is Golden (11-18-2019)

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9,799
    Thanks
    4,295
    Thanked 3,467 Times in 2,556 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 616 Times in 566 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    In the last three presidential elections, American voters preferred a black man, and a white woman.

    A white man has not been the voter's preference for president since 2004.

    The electoral college, gerrymandering, and the political system is allowing a tyranny of the minority.
    Then perhaps american need to pick a government that will actually change the political process and not use the excuse of "everything takes time".

    Those who have been in charge has rigged the system in their favor for years to come.

    Who will change/challenge it?

    Any of the current crop of people running for President today want to change or challenge the political system?

  19. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,625
    Thanks
    10,639
    Thanked 7,111 Times in 5,526 Posts
    Groans
    369
    Groaned 1,581 Times in 1,455 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Let's face it.

    dump is only in office because President Obama called him a carnival barker and clowned his running for office.

    The racist white man had a point to prove.....they installed the most outrageous racist to let other americans know.......they are still in charge and to get back at america for electing President Obama.
    Why didn't our Negroes come out and support Hillary?

  20. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,114
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 357 Times in 330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Why didn't our Negroes come out and support Hillary?
    They did,but not in the numbers like Obama.
    Nosam

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason? For This Post:

    Jack (11-15-2019)

  22. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,114
    Thanks
    561
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 357 Times in 330 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Then perhaps american need to pick a government that will actually change the political process and not use the excuse of "everything takes time".

    Those who have been in charge has rigged the system in their favor for years to come.

    Who will change/challenge it?

    Any of the current crop of people running for President today want to change or challenge the political system?
    Socialism!
    Nosam

  23. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    73
    Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts
    Groans
    176
    Groaned 24 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    I love it

    Cry harder for me
    That's how stupid you Trumpers are. You know full well you like and vote for him mostly just because he makes liberals skin crawl. If he does something unethical or just plain wrong it is outweighed by how much it bugs liberals. We at least get to laugh at you poor saps getting played all so you can spite liberals.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to VanderMolen's Cat For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2019, 09:00 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2018, 10:43 AM
  3. Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni is praising President Trump
    By Dark Soul in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2018, 12:25 PM
  4. President Obama is Officially Americaís Greatest Job Creator President
    By ZappasGuitar in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 02:06 PM
  5. President Obama is the greatest president to grace the oval office.
    By Legion Troll's Troll in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •