Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Teflon Don get cherry popped???

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,285 Times in 27,093 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Looks like all the MAGA rallies were another failure

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jack (11-16-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    Well, I have wanted it for a long time. We could also remove state senators from legislative districts, and have them elected by country councils.
    We could have a House of Lords?

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Looks like all the MAGA rallies were another failure
    I don't know, Cypress. The Dems down here are laughing, slapping each other on the back, and claiming the best way to win ... is inviting Trump to your State for a Campaign Rally.

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I don't know, Cypress. The Dems down here are laughing, slapping each other on the back, and claiming the best way to win ... is inviting Trump to your State for a Campaign Rally.
    The good thing about cons getting all their news from Fox is they are not getting good, quality intel, and they don't actually know how much
    Trumpf is despised.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Jack (11-17-2019)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    Pre-1913 US Senate.
    Just the Nobility?

9. #22 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,511 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

The good thing about cons getting all their news from Fox is they are not getting good, quality intel, and they don't actually know how much
    Trumpf is despised.
    You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
    Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
    none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
    get fairer trade policies.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
    Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
    none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
    The simple fact that you undoubtedly thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, and that you undoubtedly considered anyone who opposed your war to be foolish at best, treasonous at worst tells me everything I need to know about where u get your news and how u gather and process information

You almost exclusively watch right-wing media and right-wing blogs to confirm preexisting partisan biases u already have

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

I do not accept your psychological projection

People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human

12. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-17-2019)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Althea (11-18-2019)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human
    Just because you thought a black BOY was qualified due to skin color, don't expect others to think it was a good idea.

N-L.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

The simple fact that you undoubtedly thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, and that you undoubtedly considered anyone who opposed your war to be foolish at best, treasonous at worst tells me everything I need to know about where u get your news and how u gather and process information

You almost exclusively watch right-wing media and right-wing blogs to confirm preexisting partisan biases u already have
    Obama bombed 7 Countries ......

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

You're delusional
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Just because you thought a black BOY was qualified due to skin color, don't expect others to think it was a good idea.

N-L.
    Another proof of your racism
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If you only read my posts in "the infrequent times," don't bother replying to me then. I see your posts infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, belligerence more often than not.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    You're delusional
    That's hilarious, coming from you!