Thread: Just a note

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Just a note

If you are protestant and from the south and call yourself "Irish", fyi, that's probably not exactly true. In fact those older protestant "Irish" who came to the United States during its founding were Scotch-Irish. These were not in fact natives of Ireland at all, basically in the 1600s hundreds Cromwell was pissed af at the Irish so he ethnically cleansed northern Ireland, and at the same time your retard ancestors were all over the Lowlands of Scotland killing each other, so he thought if he gave a bunch of you stolen land from the actual Irish it would calm things down a bit there. Two birds with one stone. After getting fat from the stolen land of an Irishman, then you probably came to America, maybe with a fat bat full of slaves to sell for a profit to establish yourself there. You see, it wasn't enough to steal the land of the Irish, you had to steal the land of the Indians too, and steal Africans themselves because you were too much of a lazy piece of shit to work. When Uncle Sam took away your toys you threw a temper tantrum for about a century called Jim Crow where you created the world's first terrorist organization, the Ku Klux Klan, and overthrew the reconstruction governments and replaced them with white supremacist dictatorships, and then you lynched thousands of blacks, proud, with broad smiles on each of your faces, to show them who was boss.

I say this because I'm Scotch-Irish, I have tons of "Irish" friends who are in fact obviously Scotch-Irish. You are a protestant, you live in a white rural area so obviously your ancestors were beneficiaries of the homestead act, which had been entirely exhausted by the time the Irish dredged themselves up enough out of the poverty you threw them into to buy a steamship ticket to Boston. But these friendos post really dumb shit online about how oppressed the Irish were, you know, how the Irish like them were slaves n shit so blacks should just get over it. No, not like you, in addition to being a horror and a monster to black people, you were yet another horror the Irish had to experience. The people buying those Irish indentured servants were *you*, you just soon got tired of abusing them and turned to black people instead, so that you forgot about your favorite victim and somehow use them as a shield. If you showed your ancestors a St Patricks day parade sticker and explained this foreign concept to you that would call you a papist whore and gather their buds to lynch the self-declared Irish ape, who isn't even white after all.

You get nothing, I'm very sorry, your entire lineage is hot garbage. Should've stayed in the lowlands of Scotland and killed yourselves or become a discount Englishman.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Never forget Christchurch View Post
    If you are protestant and from the south and call yourself "Irish", fyi, that's probably not exactly true. In fact those older protestant "Irish" who came to the United States during its founding were Scotch-Irish. These were not in fact natives of Ireland at all, basically in the 1600s hundreds Cromwell was pissed af at the Irish so he ethnically cleansed northern Ireland, and at the same time your retard ancestors were all over the Lowlands of Scotland killing each other, so he thought if he gave a bunch of you stolen land from the actual Irish it would calm things down a bit there. Two birds with one stone. After getting fat from the stolen land of an Irishman, then you probably came to America, maybe with a fat bat full of slaves to sell for a profit to establish yourself there. You see, it wasn't enough to steal the land of the Irish, you had to steal the land of the Indians too, and steal Africans themselves because you were too much of a lazy piece of shit to work. When Uncle Sam took away your toys you threw a temper tantrum for about a century called Jim Crow where you created the world's first terrorist organization, the Ku Klux Klan, and overthrew the reconstruction governments and replaced them with white supremacist dictatorships, and then you lynched thousands of blacks, proud, with broad smiles on each of your faces, to show them who was boss.

I say this because I'm Scotch-Irish, I have tons of "Irish" friends who are in fact obviously Scotch-Irish. You are a protestant, you live in a white rural area so obviously your ancestors were beneficiaries of the homestead act, which had been entirely exhausted by the time the Irish dredged themselves up enough out of the poverty you threw them into to buy a steamship ticket to Boston. But these friendos post really dumb shit online about how oppressed the Irish were, you know, how the Irish like them were slaves n shit so blacks should just get over it. No, not like you, in addition to being a horror and a monster to black people, you were yet another horror the Irish had to experience. The people buying those Irish indentured servants were *you*, you just soon got tired of abusing them and turned to black people instead, so that you forgot about your favorite victim and somehow use them as a shield. If you showed your ancestors a St Patricks day parade sticker and explained this foreign concept to you that would call you a papist whore and gather their buds to lynch the self-declared Irish ape, who isn't even white after all.

You get nothing, I'm very sorry, your entire lineage is hot garbage. Should've stayed in the lowlands of Scotland and killed yourselves or become a discount Englishman.
    "No Irish need apply"
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are protestant and from the south and call yourself "Irish"
    Scotch is an drink ignorant arsehole, maybe you should try some? I call myself Irish, proper Irish, not a Plastic Paddy like you.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 11-18-2019 at 09:51 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (11-18-2019), Sailor (11-19-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Damn, your posts are ALWAYS such garbage. Congratulations.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Damn, your posts are ALWAYS such garbage. Congratulations.
    He's a ginger nerd from Mississippi, who's now a programmer in Washington DC. He's never really grown up, he's not an idiot but just behaves like one, needs a good woman but I doubt he'll find one there!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (11-19-2019)