Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: Will Teflon Don get cherry popped???

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    28,918
    Thanks
    12,590
    Thanked 16,489 Times in 8,501 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,709 Times in 1,557 Posts

    Default

    Looks like all the MAGA rallies were another failure

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Jack (11-16-2019)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,696
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 7,129 Times in 5,538 Posts
    Groans
    369
    Groaned 1,591 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    Well, I have wanted it for a long time. We could also remove state senators from legislative districts, and have them elected by country councils.
    We could have a House of Lords?

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,696
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 7,129 Times in 5,538 Posts
    Groans
    369
    Groaned 1,591 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Looks like all the MAGA rallies were another failure
    I don't know, Cypress. The Dems down here are laughing, slapping each other on the back, and claiming the best way to win ... is inviting Trump to your State for a Campaign Rally.

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    28,918
    Thanks
    12,590
    Thanked 16,489 Times in 8,501 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,709 Times in 1,557 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I don't know, Cypress. The Dems down here are laughing, slapping each other on the back, and claiming the best way to win ... is inviting Trump to your State for a Campaign Rally.
    The good thing about cons getting all their news from Fox is they are not getting good, quality intel, and they don't actually know how much
    Trumpf is despised.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Jack (11-17-2019)

  7. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Federal Way, WA
    Posts
    61,195
    Thanks
    16,641
    Thanked 16,306 Times in 12,180 Posts
    Groans
    626
    Groaned 1,057 Times in 1,003 Posts

  8. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,696
    Thanks
    10,653
    Thanked 7,129 Times in 5,538 Posts
    Groans
    369
    Groaned 1,591 Times in 1,464 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bull Durham View Post
    Pre-1913 US Senate.
    Just the Nobility?

  9. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    17,600
    Thanks
    2,553
    Thanked 10,850 Times in 7,893 Posts
    Groans
    102
    Groaned 235 Times in 224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The good thing about cons getting all their news from Fox is they are not getting good, quality intel, and they don't actually know how much
    Trumpf is despised.
    You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

    Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

    That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
    Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
    none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
    get fairer trade policies.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    28,918
    Thanks
    12,590
    Thanked 16,489 Times in 8,501 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,709 Times in 1,557 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

    Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

    That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
    Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
    none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
    get fairer trade policies.
    The simple fact that you undoubtedly thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, and that you undoubtedly considered anyone who opposed your war to be foolish at best, treasonous at worst tells me everything I need to know about where u get your news and how u gather and process information

    You almost exclusively watch right-wing media and right-wing blogs to confirm preexisting partisan biases u already have

  11. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    28,918
    Thanks
    12,590
    Thanked 16,489 Times in 8,501 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 1,709 Times in 1,557 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

    Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

    That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
    Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
    none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
    get fairer trade policies.
    The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

    You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

    I do not accept your psychological projection

    People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

    Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human

  12. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

    Grajonca (11-17-2019)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    Althea (11-18-2019)

  14. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    50,490
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 8,438 Times in 7,257 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 450 Times in 439 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

    You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

    I do not accept your psychological projection

    People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

    Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human
    Just because you thought a black BOY was qualified due to skin color, don't expect others to think it was a good idea.

    N-L.

  15. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,792
    Thanks
    216
    Thanked 1,354 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Groans
    113
    Groaned 147 Times in 137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The simple fact that you undoubtedly thought invading Iraq was an awesome idea, and that you undoubtedly considered anyone who opposed your war to be foolish at best, treasonous at worst tells me everything I need to know about where u get your news and how u gather and process information

    You almost exclusively watch right-wing media and right-wing blogs to confirm preexisting partisan biases u already have
    Obama bombed 7 Countries ......

  16. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,130
    Thanks
    562
    Thanked 1,409 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 363 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are wrong, we don't get all our news from Fox, that's a liberal/progressive delusion. Are you saying that the other news networks are not biased against Trump?

    Yes, you liberals/progressives despise Trump (or Trumpf, as you call him, among many other hateful names) far more than Obama was despised by us conservatives.

    That proves you liberals/progressives are much more hateful than conservatives were of Obama. And, it's another delusion that we conservatives are racist.
    Trump was elected because Americans thought his policies were more favorable that Clinton's (yep, she was also white) were, especially the illegal alien problem that
    none of the Dems seem to care about. Of course you also won't admit that the economy has been stronger under Trump than it has been in years and he's trying to
    get fairer trade policies.
    You're delusional
    Nosam

  17. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    5,130
    Thanks
    562
    Thanked 1,409 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 363 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Just because you thought a black BOY was qualified due to skin color, don't expect others to think it was a good idea.

    N-L.
    Another proof of your racism
    Nosam

  18. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    17,600
    Thanks
    2,553
    Thanked 10,850 Times in 7,893 Posts
    Groans
    102
    Groaned 235 Times in 224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    The infrequent times I read your posts, they are often infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, beligerence.

    You would be hard pressed to find a reasonable and fair minded person who say my writing is chalk full of resentment, complaining, whining.

    I do not accept your psychological projection

    People have known for three decades that Donald Trumpf is a despicable human being who comports himself without the slightest hint of moral restraint

    Just because he is your hero, your touchstone, don't expect others to suddenly stop seeing him as a despicable human
    If you only read my posts in "the infrequent times," don't bother replying to me then. I see your posts infused with resentment, complaining, whinging, belligerence more often than not.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  19. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    17,600
    Thanks
    2,553
    Thanked 10,850 Times in 7,893 Posts
    Groans
    102
    Groaned 235 Times in 224 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    You're delusional
    That's hilarious, coming from you!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

Similar Threads

  1. cherry picking
    By PostmodernProphet in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2018, 09:35 AM
  2. Teflon Don J Drumpf must feel like Teflon Don Gotti
    By Bourbon in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2018, 01:05 PM
  3. Fudge Packer Popped
    By uscitizen in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 07:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •