Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: FISHING FOR WHITE PEOPLE: Trump orders fast track IMMIGRATION for Europeans to US

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    When you support republicans, conservative, moderates this is what you’ve been supporting.
    You mean the truth? Why wouldn't you support facts?

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I keep thinking RACISTS come here when they have been kicked to the curb by other boards. Just a theory but they sure seem to have congregated in this little corner of the internet. (Is 4 or 8 chan still around?)
    Nothing funnier that two black boys kissing each other's ass. The way your kind does things, you two could be related since there are so many bastards around that don't know their baby daddies.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The goal with racist white American men is to interrupt black men lives 18-49 years of age. Criminal records work because they keep them from make any policy or serving in any decision making capacity. No voting either.

Check the box, restrict income, restrict housing, restrict mobility......surveil their every move.

All because they are afraid of revenge and losing their lots in life.

It’s sad but true.
    Nothing like blaming someone else when blacks commit crimes on a highly disproportionate level. If blacks don't want criminal records, they should stop committing the crimes that produce them.

If you think a black has the ability to cause me to lose anything, that's sad.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,541 Times in 9,992 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,099 Times in 1,011 Posts

The goal with racist white American men is to interrupt black men lives 18-49 years of age. Criminal records work because they keep them from make any policy or serving in any decision making capacity. No voting either.
    so its white mans fault blacks commit over 50% of the murders in America?

its white mans fault OJ got arrested for killing 2 white people?

its white mans fault Bill Cosby got arrested and is in jail?

its white mans fault R. Kelly got arrested?

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    He needed to court the Hispanic vote so he had to walk a fine line between promoting what he was doing vs. alienating voters he needed.
    Which is all the Democrats really care about now. They will pay lip service to the rest of whom they call minorities. But that is all it is. They know the real voting power will be the Hispanic population in this country.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Which is all the Democrats really care about now. They will pay lip service to the rest of whom they call minorities. But that is all it is. They know the real voting power will be the Hispanic population in this country.
    Like REPS pay lip service to the MINUTE group of gun owners and the NRA TOP when 90% of the NRA rank and file want universal background checks and MANY want a ban on assault rifles. How about REPS paying lip service to 'women's' value when they write laws governing their bodies. And they HAVE SO FEW in the Senate and House that you can't find them in pictures. (As I remember, DEMS have about 96 House members, REPS have 17 or 18--the lowest # in 25 years. 17 women DEMs, 8 women REPS in the Senate. REP WOMEN ARE LOSING SERIOUS GROUND).
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 11-16-2019 at 10:47 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Like REPS pay lip service to the MINUTE group of gun owners and the NRA TOP when 90% of the NRA rank and file want universal background checks and MANY want a ban on assault rifles. How about REPS paying lip service to 'women's' value when they write laws governing their bodies. And they HAVE SO FEW in the Senate and House that you can't find them in pictures. (As I remember, DEMS have about 96 House members, REPS have 17 or 18--the lowest # in 25 years. 17 women DEMs, 8 women REPS in the Senate. REP WOMEN ARE LOSING SERIOUS GROUND).
    Yawn. Pipe you fucking racist.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Most people have that attitude until their interests start being threatened based on race. The reason so many white people who voted for Obama twice decided to vote for Trump last time is because mass immigration and non-white fights for representation finally reached their neighborhoods. And the same thing is going on in Europe. Italians never thought in terms of white interests either. Most of them never even saw themselves as white, they were just Italian. But now that Italy is becoming multiracial, Italians are realizing that they're in a fight for representation, resources, and jobs with all the North African and Middle Eastern immigrants. That's why so many super liberal European countries are now electing Nationalist parties.
    So yesterday I got into Uber and the driver had a podcast from Brother Ben X playing. I looked the guy up and he’s a member of the Nation of Islam. I had a 15 minute ride so a decent amount of time to listen. Brother Ben X spoke about three things:

1) reparations
    2) black economic empowerment &
    3) black separatism

Kind of random question but have white separatists such as yourself ever spoken or partnered with folks like this guy in an attempt to further your agendas? (Not sure what that discussion would entail but just asking the question)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-17-2019), Sailor (11-17-2019)

10. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

So yesterday I got into Uber and the driver had a podcast from Brother Ben X playing. I looked the guy up and he’s a member of the Nation of Islam. I had a 15 minute ride so a decent amount of time to listen. Brother Ben X spoke about three things:

1) reparations
    2) black economic empowerment &
    3) black separatism

Kind of random question but have white separatists such as yourself ever spoken or partnered with folks like this guy in an attempt to further your agendas? (Not sure what that discussion would entail but just asking the question)
    There have been lots of meetings and rallies held by Separatists of both races working together. The American Nazi Party had a working relationship with the Nation of Islam for a while. Of course, with a name like "the American Nazi Party," they didn't exactly get many new recruits. Tom Metzger also spoke with Black Separatists, but he was always more about shock than real progress.

Personally, I'd be totally willing to work with Black Separatists, but it seems like the black power movement is going the way of breaking into the DNC and using that to fulfill their goals. The Alt-Right is doing the same thing with the RNC. So who knows, maybe one day racial Separatism will be mainstream in both parties. Though with the establishment still being very Jewish, it seems unlikely.

11. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    There have been lots of meetings and rallies held by Separatists of both races working together. The American Nazi Party had a working relationship with the Nation of Islam for a while. Of course, with a name like "the American Nazi Party," they didn't exactly get many new recruits. Tom Metzger also spoke with Black Separatists, but he was always more about shock than real progress.

Personally, I'd be totally willing to work with Black Separatists, but it seems like the black power movement is going the way of breaking into the DNC and using that to fulfill their goals. The Alt-Right is doing the same thing with the RNC. So who knows, maybe one day racial Separatism will be mainstream in both parties. Though with the establishment still being very Jewish, it seems unlikely.
    What I picked up yesterday was this guy (or his group) wanted to emphasize black economic power over political power (and I’ve heard this argument before, using Asians as example who have economic success and spend money within their community and emphasize that over political power) and with economic power they can separate themselves.

Easier said then done of course.

12. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

What I picked up yesterday was this guy (or his group) wanted to emphasize black economic power over political power (and I’ve heard this argument before, using Asians as example who have economic success and spend money within their community and emphasize that over political power) and with economic power they can separate themselves.

Easier said then done of course.
    It's not a bad strategy for now, but eventually they'll have to become political. The establishment wants a multiracial society. So it's not enough to just have money, they also need to change the culture and laws. But naturally, it's easier to do that when you have money.