Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump commits impeachable offense, real-time!

1. #181 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Well, not enough people are buying it to convince republicans to impeach Trump on it lol.
    This all seems like pretty serious stuff, an impeachment, so I don't know what about it you find so funny about it with your 'lol.' Is it somehow amusing that Trump fans are not taking this seriously? Do they think it is a joke? I assure you Democrats are not kidding around.

When you say 'people are not buying into it,' what you mean is Trump supporters are not buying into it. And frankly, nothing is going to persuade them that the President is dirty. They have actually bought into an idea that the President can do no wrong, is above the law. Any attempts to bring the President to justice will be opposed by his supporters. Facts have nothing to do with it. We give them facts, they just refuse to acknowledge reality.

The fact of the matter is that President Trump is going to be impeached. Democrats don't need Republicans for that. If Republicans want to blindly support President Trump, they will have to ignore the facts and choose to believe otherwise. Republicans can do that but that is only going to get them the support of blindly faithful Trump fans. The more open minded middle is not going to buy into that.

Pelosi lost two democrats on the ‘dry run’ impeachment vote—technically, that’s a bipartisan vote AGAINST impeachment. House Democrats need a big revelation to move the needle and they aren’t getting it from the witnesses; the Biden’s keep coming up [why shouldn’t they?]; all the ‘big moments’ people are talking about are democrats and republicans bickering over parliamentary procedures.
    Anybody who is paying attention to the facts can see the very troubling evidence against the President. If they choose to vote in opposition to the facts, they are only doing that to cling to power. That is an appeal to the misinformed.

Remove the word ‘impeachment’ from it and it’s just another garden variety congressional dog and pony show. People [Trump fans, you mean] are going to lose interest in it if something doesn’t happen soon.
    Oh, I think people are paying attention. Trump fans are trying to block it out, pretend it's a joke. They never DID have any interest in learning what's going on. But for others, this is different. Finally we have something dominating the news that is not all about what the President wants it to be. It's all about Trump, but it's a welcome departure from his line of BS. NOW we are starting to see the reality behind the BS, and let me tell you. It is not good for the President.

If Republicans want to go against the facts that's their business. It wouldn't be the first time. All Democrats can do is make their best case and let the American public decide. Even if Republicans do not remove Trump from office the Republican reputation damage will be done and the people will have the right to remove him in 2020. And if the Republicans go the wrong way on this, the people will remove them too in 2020.

Republicans better choose wisely. They could get dumped by the curb.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #182 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

This all seems like pretty serious stuff, an impeachment, so I don't know what about it you find so funny about it with your 'lol.' Is it somehow amusing that Trump fans are not taking this seriously? Do they think it is a joke? I assure you Democrats are not kidding around.

When you say 'people are not buying into it,' what you mean is Trump supporters are not buying into it. And frankly, nothing is going to persuade them that the President is dirty. They have actually bought into an idea that the President can do no wrong, is above the law. Any attempts to bring the President to justice will be opposed by his supporters. Facts have nothing to do with it. We give them facts, they just refuse to acknowledge reality.

The fact of the matter is that President Trump is going to be impeached. Democrats don't need Republicans for that. If Republicans want to blindly support President Trump, they will have to ignore the facts and choose to believe otherwise. Republicans can do that but that is only going to get them the support of blindly faithful Trump fans. The more open minded middle is not going to buy into that.

Anybody who is paying attention to the facts can see the very troubling evidence against the President. If they choose to vote in opposition to the facts, they are only doing that to cling to power. That is an appeal to the misinformed.

Oh, I think people are paying attention. Trump fans are trying to block it out, pretend it's a joke. They never DID have any interest in learning what's going on. But for others, this is different. Finally we have something dominating the news that is not all about what the President wants it to be. It's all about Trump, but it's a welcome departure from his line of BS. NOW we are starting to see the reality behind the BS, and let me tell you. It is not good for the President.

If Republicans want to go against the facts that's their business. It wouldn't be the first time. All Democrats can do is make their best case and let the American public decide. Even if Republicans do not remove Trump from office the Republican reputation damage will be done and the people will have the right to remove him in 2020. And if the Republicans go the wrong way on this, the people will remove them too in 2020.

ROFL.. the Schiff show is laughable. American dont care. 13 million watched - less then Kavanaugh hearings

The fact of the matter is that President Trump is going to be impeached. Democrats don't need Republicans for that.
    indeed. it's partisan hack job. I doubt it even gets a majority in the sSenate
    Kissinger: “demonization of Vladimir Putin is not a policy; it is an alibi for the absence of one.”
    ________

Cold War 2.0 Russia hysteria is turning people’s brains into guacamole.
    We’ve got to find a way to snap out of the propaganda trance
    ________

Buddha: "trust the person who seeks truth and mistrust the person who claims he has found it "
    1.2.3.4.5.6.7. All Good Children Go to Heaven

3. #183 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

Why don’t you get ahold of the viewing numbers for the televised hearings?

It’s *boring* lol. Mostly, because the witnesses that democrats are calling aren’t material witnesses to any crime. Even though Common Joe’s might not get the terminology—they get the point. Democrats are expecting the ‘not already convinced’ to follow their convoluted legal reasoning and they can’t even settle on bribery, extortion or QPQ.

And yes, that absolutely deserves an lol.

If Democrats want to send articles to the Senate, fine. But this is all academic till they vote on it. If they do, Trump will no longer be the democrats piñata; republicans will call Hunter Biden along with the WB and if democrats resist they will simply vote it down.

Declaring it DOA on arrival isn’t out of the question, either. There are Senate rules that stipulate that all impeachment trials aren’t worth having simply because the House sends it over. The rule was intended to prevent strictly partisan impeachment’s from occurring.

And it’s not worth having, because Democrats don’t have any actual evidence that stands up to the transcript: it’s document vs hearsay.

So, go for it.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

anatta (11-17-2019), Stretch (11-17-2019)

5. #184 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 Times in 10,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post

Multiple hundreds of times, huh DICKHEAD?
    Multiple, stupid cunt. About 18 years or so. Do some math, fucking moron. If you can.

6. #185 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Multiple, stupid cunt. About 18 years or so. Do some math, fucking moron. If you can.
    You've only been a n-l'ing faggot for 18 years? You have some catching up to do/

7. #186 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump's phone call was attested to by Tim Morrison and Jen Williams who were present at it. One of Taylor's staff also heard. That is your basic first-hand witnesses. They testified in the house investigations today and will do so in public next week. Trump quid pro quoed his ass off. The Sondland talk in the restaurant was heard by many. They are also testifying.
    Trump is a liar and a crook. Holmes also heard it and remembered that Trump was hooking Zelenskys investigating the Bidens with the US aid.
    I know you will not face it, but you are rabidly backing a disgraceful crook.
    Once again. Where are the irrefutable FACTS. You know, no doubt, been proven? STFU you gossiping little bitch.

8. #187 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    and you witnessed none of the crimes, which is why you didn't testify about them........probably your testimony was restricted to what you did observe, such as forensic evidence collected by someone else and laboratory experiments you performed on them.......unless you committed perjury and testified about things you did not witness.......
    I certainly did testify about the material issue at hand, the crime itself.

Experts testify all the time about things they did not witness, dumbfuck. That's one purpose of them.

Let's chalk up another thing in law that you're ignorant of.

Perjury
    Witness vs witnessing
    Expert witness

Is your 4th tier "law school" closed yet, Pimp? You seem to be avoiding that question.

9. #188 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    Domer slaps HIMSELF around.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. #189 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Once again. Where are the irrefutable FACTS. You know, no doubt, been proven? STFU you gossiping little bitch.

Hey, ZERO, buy yourself a clue. Even in criminal court where the bar is much higher than impeachment proceedings, there is no standard of "irrefutable".

You cunts wanted first hand witnesses? Well, bitch, you got 'em.

11. #190 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

I put that "cunt" back on ignore - a trolling foul mouthed idiot

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Sailor (11-17-2019)

13. #191 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Domer you inbred fucking midget. Your "citations" prove I am exactly right, and you are exactly wrong. What kind of fucking idiot keeps posting links that prove them wrong? Only two types or a combination: A) A mentally ill person. B) A completely fucking uneducated one.

14. #192 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Hey, ZERO, buy yourself a clue. Even in criminal court where the bar is much higher than impeachment proceedings, there is no standard of "irrefutable".

You cunts wanted first hand witnesses? Well, bitch, you got 'em.
    What was your "major" again Domer? LMAO!

15. #193 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Domer you inbred fucking midget. Your "citations" prove I am exactly right, and you are exactly wrong. What kind of fucking idiot keeps posting links that prove them wrong? Only two types or a combination: A) A mentally ill person. B) A completely fucking uneducated one.
    I can't fix your massive stupidity, willful ignorance and illiteracy, cunt.

Thise citations prove EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Now, where were all those scientific citations of yours? I can't seem to locate them.

Ignorant cunt.

16. #194 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What was your "major" again Domer? LMAO!
    lol

I just kicked your ignorant ass and that's the best you have?

What a fucking clown.

17. #195 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    I put that "cunt" back on ignore - a trolling foul mouthed idiot
    lol

Mission accomplished.

Another RW fucktard that doesn't like the truth.