Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump commits impeachable offense, real-time!

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    are you making a list of your errors?......if so, you've missed a lot........
    Send that degree back to your closed down 4th tier school yet, bitch?

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Your illiteracy is only second to your ignorance of the law.
    dude, I still remember more about the law than you've ever learned.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

OldMercsRule (11-17-2019), Sailor (11-16-2019)

4. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Your stupid fucking friend got his "degree" from a school so shitty that they are shutting it down. Even some second rate Tennessee college wouldn't take it.

He hasn't a clue about two of the simplest concepts in law.

Perjury
    Witness vs witnessing.

Either do you, bitch You can't even comprehend the 23% I reference in multiple scientific articles, ZERO.

That's why you're the stupidest mother fucker on the forum.

Domer. You have yet to even say what major you supposedly have. If you have a college degree (LMAO), it certainly does not involve anything with science. And certainly not law.

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Domer. You have yet to even say what major you supposedly have. If you have a college degree (LMAO), it certainly does not involve anything with science. And certainly not law.
    he's a forensic pretender.....
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

OldMercsRule (11-17-2019), Sailor (11-16-2019)

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

You seem to know more than the people trying to impeach him. You say this as fact. Back it up idiot. With fact.
    Trump's phone call was attested to by Tim Morrison and Jen Williams who were present at it. One of Taylor's staff also heard. That is your basic first-hand witnesses. They testified in the house investigations today and will do so in public next week. Trump quid pro quoed his ass off. The Sondland talk in the restaurant was heard by many. They are also testifying.
    Trump is a liar and a crook. Holmes also heard it and remembered that Trump was hooking Zelenskys investigating the Bidens with the US aid.
    I know you will not face it, but you are rabidly backing a disgraceful crook.

8. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Morrison already said there was nothing wrong with the phone call weeks ago. He and Pompeo were on the call.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-16-2019)

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump's phone call was attested to by Tim Morrison and Jen Williams who were present at it. One of Taylor's staff also heard. That is your basic first-hand witnesses. They testified in the house investigations today and will do so in public next week. Trump quid pro quoed his ass off. The Sondland talk in the restaurant was heard by many. They are also testifying.
    Trump is a liar and a crook. Holmes also heard it and remembered that Trump was hooking Zelenskys investigating the Bidens with the US aid.
    I know you will not face it, but you are rabidly backing a disgraceful crook.
    Doesn't matter......we have the transcript. We don't need Pencilneck's Gong Show.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

11. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only people that have no clue about the law on this board are you and Micabwer. A real lawyer like PostmodernProphet slaps the both you around like little puppies.
    Domer slaps HIMSELF around.

pain in abortion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

PostmodernProphet (11-16-2019), Sailor (11-17-2019)

13. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

dude, I still remember more about the law than you've ever learned.........
    Fucktard, you don't even know the difference between a noun and a fucking verb.

14. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/fe...ance/page4.php
    https://science.nasa.gov/ems/13_radiationbudget
    https://eesc.columbia.edu/courses/ee...adiation_hays/
    https://www.weather.gov/jetstream/energy
    http://www.ces.fau.edu/nasa/module-2/energy-budget.php
    http://gsp.humboldt.edu/OLM/Courses/...tmosphere.html
    http://www.physicalgeography.net/fundamentals/7f.html

23%, bitch.

Now, where were those dozens of citations you provided? They seem to be missing, ZERO.

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    There is no such rule or concept of facing your accuser in an investigation. This is not a trial.
    It is run by the rules the Republicans established. This is not hearings with new anything. It is how the Repubs set them up.
    Trump is not being investigated by his right to speak, but what he said. He was hatching illegal plots. He was using a quid pro quo(bribery) to force Zelensky to investigate Trump's highest-rated competitor in the next election.
    Trump's phone call that he claims was clean was heard by 3 people in the Republican sphere who said he was doing wrong. Today 2 more said they heard what he said and h was hooking Ukraine aid to the Biden Investigation.
    Face it, you have nothing. we have a corrupt and stupid man in office. he breaks laws and norm because he does not care about them. I guess you don't either.
    When was TRUMP part of any congressional investigation, this is nothing but an INQUIRY to discover evidence, there are no rules other than those established by the SHIT SHOW PRODUCERS? How can you OBSTRUCT an inquiry by providing truthful discovery? When was he under oath? When was he obligated to follow any Congressional Rules? What LAW rescinds his constitutional rights of FREE SPEECH via using a public communication system as per its contractual boundaries? SHITLESS should have never read the communication if he did not want to alter a real time testimony. SHTILESS is the one that threatened his own witness.....via publicly relaying the supposed THREAT to the supposed victim...without his transmission there was no way of her knowing a damn thing....THUS once again SHITLESS has made himself a material witness and a co-conspirator...as he was the only one bound by an congressional rules. PRICELESS.

Yeah.....was heard? How do we know? Where is the documentation? Where is the evidence that this HEARSAY is truthful? You forget something? There is a documented TRUTH readily available that does not have to take anyone's hearsay testimony....its called a TRANSCRIPT of the actual call. POINT OUT THE CORRUPTION in that actual transcript.

Trump was not expected to actually release the transcript....they assumed that since he had it protected in a secured locked server....he would never release it. WRONG. Now you have idiots attempting to tell THE PEOPLE.....don't believe the documented evidence....don't believe your eyes, don't believe your cognition of logic and reason.....believe what WE TELL YOU TO Believe....WITH NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT IT...except, he said, she said....

Propaganda (hearsay) cannot dismiss DOCUMENTATION/TRUH Just show us the evidence that anything presented by these HEARSAYERS is truth. At some point documentation is going to have to be presented in this SHITSHOW. There is no new evidence.....it all HEARSAY PROPAGANDA presented by "disgruntled" civil servant UNELECTED bureaucrats that are so full of shit that it flows out every time they open their mouth....dig deep enough and you will find they all have ties to CLOWNS IN AMERICA (CIA).
    Last edited by Ralph; 11-16-2019 at 06:37 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Darth Omar (11-16-2019), Stretch (11-16-2019)

17. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

The hearing was bogging down and Shifty needed a ‘moment’ so he read the Tweet to his own witness.

Who we came to find out—didn’t actually witness anything.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (11-16-2019)

19. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

but if you DIDN'T witness anything you obviously aren't a witness.....unless of course you're a professional witness and only need to testify to the script you've been paid to recite......
    You are a witness if you are on the stand in court, you fucking moron.

Jesus, your understanding of basic legal concepts is pathetic.

No wonder they’re closing your 4th tier school when you’re a product.

20. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello domer76,

He’s trying the same shit with the WB. Calling him/her a spy and traitor.

It’s a signal to any potential witness that they will be targeted if they testify. That’s the way he’s worked his entire life.
    Trump basically said the WB should be put to death and that the WB should be revealed. I can't imagine why the WB does not want to come forward.

Seems like there was a secret informant in the Nixon impeachment, too, wasn't there? Deep Throat?

So, we've gone from Deep Throat to deep state.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

21. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Fucktard, you don't even know the difference between a noun and a fucking verb.
    I know witnesses are not qualified to testify about things they didn't witness.......