Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The right wing political party is simply a hate group that they call a party.

1. #91 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,510 Times in 16,973 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Can anyone be anymore stupid, I also live in a Rural area, I'm in a very conservative area, In fact it's call the Bible belt of Minnesota. Our representative was Michelle Bachmann and I'm very proud to say that I wrote a letter to the editor that made the Paper drop support for this ass hole and ask me to write another letter to the editor right before her election. and I helped make this Wacko part of our history. A very ugly part. Your simply the dregs of a hate group that every day more and more being put back under the rock that was their home before they found a voice in scum bag.
    You seem to think far more highly of yourself than all others do. Can you bend over backwards and kiss your own ass?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (11-22-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weak ass wimp! Your bullshit words only supports that point.
    So you can't name the differences?

Replacing the hate group with what? This country was built on hate, hate will never go away. Like King said, you can't legislate the heart. You racist mofo's always want to pick and choose when you quote King...

What policies of your new "conservative" party will be different from the old?

What's the matter coward......can't answer the question? Didn't expect anyone to call you're fraudulent ass out did you?

You don't fool me. Pretending you don't like the republican, conservative, moderate racist party.

4. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You seem to think far more highly of yourself than all others do. Can you bend over backwards and kiss your own ass?
    Your simply stupid . This remarks supports that point totally. It's like arguing with a grade school kid.

5. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    So you can't name the differences?

Replacing the hate group with what? This country was built on hate, hate will never go away. Like King said, you can't legislate the heart. You racist mofo's always want to pick and choose when you quote King...

What policies of your new "conservative" party will be different from the old?

What's the matter coward......can't answer the question? Didn't expect anyone to call you're fraudulent ass out did you?

You don't fool me. Pretending you don't like the republican, conservative, moderate racist party.
    Coward how's that put together, I mean really, I'm a coward why? because I don't answer your question, Well that's not being a coward or since I did answer this question you don't like my answer , so that's not being a coward , All I can think that could possibly mean, is I'm afraid to respond in the way you want because you can do something to me. Is it one of those, if not tell me what me responding to your perceived brilliance in a many that doesn't satisfy you, makes me or any one a coward. I do see that the demanding nature of what large block lettering can do but don't seem like much else is there that can be considered a point to respond to. I guess I'm just going to have to suffer the fact that you think I'm a coward or something like that. As far as this being the master stroke of your power, I'm afraid it's just a little weaker then puppy piss.

6. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Me thinks I came to the end of the line in the hate party's intellect, they seemed to have had a flat tire of sorts, Read these last two comment addressed to me, From my fans here.

7. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your simply stupid . This remarks supports that point totally. It's like arguing with a grade school kid.
    Since when have you demonstrated a legitimate argument?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

8. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 14 Times in 11 Posts

Democrats have officially gone off the rails. I am going to laugh really hard when Trump wins 2020 in a landslide.

This country was built on the premise that all men are created equal.
    dem·o·crat: one who subverts authority; unpleasant, destructive, hateful, vile, malicious, vicious, heinous, ugly, bad, nefarious, villainous, corrupt, malevolent, hideous, wicked, harm, pain, catastrophe, calamity, ill willed, a reviler; a defamer; a slanderer; a detractor; a carper; a calumniator; a muckraker; a vilifier; a disparager; a slanderer; a maligner; a detractor; a denigrator; a traducer; a vituperator; a castigator; a libeler; a defiler; a traitor; a debaser;

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iron-Merc For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (11-22-2019)

10. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Says the idiot that misspells YOU'RE.

11. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans