Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: The right wing political party is simply a hate group that they call a party.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 130 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    At least you can admit it.

Here you attempt to justify your hatred. Your attempt fails.

Why list them out if, as you say, "my" party hates everything?? Do you even think before you type?? (rhetorical question) But yes, please list away... This should be fun.
    Well this could be done multiple ways , the long list of Scum bags hate list , that your party seems to think is OK or just the broad list that are taken for granted. Your bigots, you hate immigrants and Mexicans, you hate our government, you are a old white fat mans party who are chauvinistic, hate driven, who spit on our flag and piss on our constitution. You are Homophobic , Islamophobic. liberal haters. xenophobic, fear mongering, Paranoid commie behind every bush nonsense. Hatred of the poor, the old , the sick . the military personnel once out of service. The only thing that you haters support and contribute to this country and it's people other then the 1% are totally vote getting fear driven bullshit. There has never been a uglier American then you haters.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    What dictatorship?? You need to speak English. You need to form arguments.
    CRUNCH!!

3. #78 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,614 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Well this could be done multiple ways , the long list of Scum bags hate list , that your party seems to think is OK or just the broad list that are taken for granted. Your bigots, you hate immigrants and Mexicans, you hate our government, you are a old white fat mans party who are chauvinistic, hate driven, who spit on our flag and piss on our constitution. You are Homophobic , Islamophobic. liberal haters. xenophobic, fear mongering, Paranoid commie behind every bush nonsense. Hatred of the poor, the old , the sick . the military personnel once out of service. The only thing that you haters support and contribute to this country and it's people other then the 1% are totally vote getting fear driven bullshit. There has never been a uglier American then you haters.
    You've just described yourself.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    What is going to be different in terms of policy?

Be specific.
    Horrible voting record against veterans, horrible tax law transference of wealth to the golden few. Horrible support for the old the sick and the needy. Bigoted, cruel, homophobic, Islamophobic, hand holding with Big B, Fake Christians, I mean just the list of convicted criminals that were selected by your pile of shit God and leader. There literally is nothing good about anything your hate party does now. Tell us about Scum bags tax cut that 87% went to the golden few. You people have no honor conscience or heart. Change all that around 180 deg.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You've just described yourself.
    The no I'm not , you are routine is getting old And couldn't be more empty of brain cells then that. Add in the Trump rapes 13 year old , ya but Obama lied, Trump lies every time he opens his mouth, ya but Clinton killed people , Trump is hate driven, ya but Biden's son etc., trump is a criminal , ya but Obama lied. That makes up 90% of your mindless brain dead groups responses.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The no I'm not , you are routine is getting old And couldn't be more empty of brain cells then that. Add in the Trump rapes 13 year old , ya but Obama lied, Trump lies every time he opens his mouth, ya but Clinton killed people , Trump is hate driven, ya but Biden's son etc., trump is a criminal , ya but Obama lied. That makes up 90% of your mindless brain dead groups responses.
    Yet you play it like a scratched record. Sooner or later the stylus wears out, just like your rhetoric and psychobabble.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet you play it like a scratched record. Sooner or later the stylus wears out, just like your rhetoric and psychobabble.
    Well what we know is that in these forums, your party is represented by the bottom rung and dregs of your hate group . . Your the people that we have kept under rocks away from our children so you ugliness and hate don't effect them. We have kept you haters under rocks for decades with our Conscience, morals and mores' until you found your voice in scum bag with all the ugliness, slime and hatred that are so dear to your group. You are the last people hanging on in these forums because you know dam well that when this country's values puts you back to where you belong, under the rock, that has been you people's world for decades. Will be the last time your voice will mean anything in this country. Get back under your rock and shut up.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Horrible voting record against veterans, horrible tax law transference of wealth to the golden few. Horrible support for the old the sick and the needy. Bigoted, cruel, homophobic, Islamophobic, hand holding with Big B, Fake Christians, I mean just the list of convicted criminals that were selected by your pile of shit God and leader. There literally is nothing good about anything your hate party does now. Tell us about Scum bags tax cut that 87% went to the golden few. You people have no honor conscience or heart. Change all that around 180 deg.
    LOL You're barking up the wrong tree. I have no interest in the republican, conservative, moderate right wing party, never have, never will.......However, YOU still want to support conservatism.

Everything you named sounds like a left leaning democrat.........but I bet you still want to support conservatism, why is that? Is it their exclusive ideology to keep inequality and white privilege front and center, or is it because you want to ban abortions? What is it about conservatism that you want to support when it's true colors have been brought to light?

Conservatism ideology IS the racist right wing republican party.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RB 60 is the picture of a dying hate group, that this country has to kick to the side, so our republic is safe from hate driven ugliness that is government for profit , for only the golden few. This country is people not corporation. Corporations in no manner or way come first.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well what we know is that in these forums, your party is represented by the bottom rung and dregs of your hate group . . Your the people that we have kept under rocks away from our children so you ugliness and hate don't effect them. We have kept you haters under rocks for decades with our Conscience, morals and mores' until you found your voice in scum bag with all the ugliness, slime and hatred that are so dear to your group. You are the last people hanging on in these forums because you know dam well that when this country's values puts you back to where you belong, under the rock, that has been you people's world for decades. Will be the last time your voice will mean anything in this country. Get back under your rock and shut up.
    Oh,oh!! Did I get your panties in a wad? You know nothing of morals, look at your post. Wait until the next presidential election, our voices will be heard loud and clear, just like the last election. Count on it.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

RB 60 is the picture of a dying hate group, that this country has to kick to the side, so our republic is safe from hate driven ugliness that is government for profit , for only the golden few. This country is people not corporation. Corporations in no manner or way come first.
    I live in rural America, the strength and backbone of this country. That's something you'll never understand.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

LOL You're barking up the wrong tree. I have no interest in the republican, conservative, moderate right wing party, never have, never will.......However, YOU still want to support conservatism.

Everything you named sounds like a left leaning democrat.........but I bet you still want to support conservatism, why is that? Is it their exclusive ideology to keep inequality and white privilege front and center, or is it because you want to ban abortions? What is it about conservatism that you want to support when it's true colors have been brought to light?

Conservatism ideology IS the racist right wing republican party.
    Ya you weak ass wimps who hide in the middle to protect your self from being cornered by either side, Total wimps. Why do I know that we need a conservative party in this country ,it's simple because half our country are conservatives, so yes they need a voice in this country, It goes beyond that but I don't think you can keep up enough for me to answer anymore about your crap. I give you a small piece of reality, free countries are all made up of liberal and conservative, you people always lean towards the Nazi way, the dictators way. By the way read a little closer hot dog , I'm talking about replacing this hate group they have now.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ya you weak ass wimps who hide in the middle to protect your self from being cornered by either side, Total wimps. Why do I know that we need a conservative party in this country ,it's simple because half our country are conservatives, so yes they need a voice in this country, It goes beyond that but I don't think you can keep up enough for me to answer anymore about your crap. I give you a small piece of reality, free countries are all made up of liberal and conservative, you people always lean towards the Nazi way, the dictators way. By the way read a little closer hot dog , I'm talking about replacing this hate group they have now.
    So you can't name the differences?

Hide in the middle? Never.......the middle is for people who support racism but are afraid to admit it. They want to keep their privilege, but exclude minorities from having, them like you.

You want to keep your privilege...........but don't want minorities to have them............that's conservatism.

Replacing the hate group with what? This country was built on hate, hate will never go away. Like King said, you can't legislate the heart.

However, you can keep conservative ideology out of government.........An ideology that uses hate to maintain power.

What policies of your new "conservative" party will be different from the old?

Why can't you just support the democrat party?

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I live in rural America, the strength and backbone of this country. That's something you'll never understand.
    Can anyone be anymore stupid, I also live in a Rural area, I'm in a very conservative area, In fact it's call the Bible belt of Minnesota. Our representative was Michelle Bachmann and I'm very proud to say that I wrote a letter to the editor that made the Paper drop support for this ass hole and ask me to write another letter to the editor right before her election. and I helped make this Wacko part of our history. A very ugly part. Your simply the dregs of a hate group that every day more and more being put back under the rock that was their home before they found a voice in scum bag.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So you can't name the differences?

Hide in the middle? Never.......the middle is for people who support racism but are afraid to admit it. They want to keep their privilege, but exclude minorities from having, them like you.

You want to keep your privilege...........but don't want minorities to have them............that's conservatism.

Replacing the hate group with what? This country was built on hate, hate will never go away. Like King said, you can't legislate the heart.

However, you can keep conservative ideology out of government.........An ideology that uses hate to maintain power.

What policies of your new "conservative" party will be different from the old?

Why can't you just support the democrat party?
    Weak ass wimp! Your bullshit words only supports that point.