Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for more prayers and condolences,

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    this is California where we have among the strictest guns laws in the country. Since we have no clue about how this person got this gun why don't you just say you want guns banned.
    You also have the largest population, plus the fact some of your neighbors are gun loving states, any entrepreneur with nerve and a car trunk can turn an easy buck

And I never said I wanted to ban guns, nor confiscate guns, rather regulate guns, the common sense solution

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Here we go again with the macho rant, in your case you better keep your toys, anyone who is that paranoid about a kid in a hoodie needs a security blanket for their own mental health, and the probability is you have lived three quarters of your life in a gated community
    You're the one ranting about how people shouldn't own guns. All I'm doing is expecting someone that believes what you do to personally do something about it.

I have no fear of a kid in a hoodie coming to my door. While your kind is dumb as a box of rocks, they're not stupid enough to make that mistake.

I live in a gated community. It keeps your kind out and we have no problems because of doing so. Even if we gave them the code to the gate, they're too stupid to be able to punch it in.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    What laws would have prevented a 15 year old from obtaining a gun ILLEGALLY, taking it to a school ILLEGALLY and shooting people ILLEGALLY?
    Don't know, but it is obvious they don't exist now

How about making it difficult for any wanna be shooter to obtain a gun, it is called regulating access, which there is little of today

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You also have the largest population, plus the fact some of your neighbors are gun loving states, any entrepreneur with nerve and a car trunk can turn an easy buck

And I never said I wanted to ban guns, nor confiscate guns, rather regulate guns, the common sense solution
    Always the same excuse for gun law failures. You simply can't admit they don't work.

What makes what you support about guns common sense? I keep hearing that from those of you that would shit your pants if you ever held, much less shot, some of the ones I own. Funny thing is when scenarios are proposed that show what you call common sense makes no sense, you run from it.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You're the one ranting about how people shouldn't own guns. All I'm doing is expecting someone that believes what you do to personally do something about it.

I have no fear of a kid in a hoodie coming to my door. While your kind is dumb as a box of rocks, they're not stupid enough to make that mistake.

I live in a gated community. It keeps your kind out and we have no problems because of doing so. Even if we gave them the code to the gate, they're too stupid to be able to punch it in.
    Love it, "I live in a gated community," says it all, the only thing that could top that is if you admitted to residing in the Villages or someplace similar down south, too funny

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How about making it difficult for any wanna be shooter to obtain a gun, it is called regulating access, which there is little of today
    Just another gun hater that says something should be done but can't offer what.

Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining - T. Roosevelt

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

There is no 'common sense solution' that is going to stop school shootings.

For starters we have no idea how this kid got his gun. And there will always be a black market for guns even if you pass new gun laws. Kids have always had access to guns on the black market and always will for someone who wants one bad enough.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-14-2019)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Love it, "I live in a gated community," says it all, the only thing that could top that is if you admitted to residing in the Villages or someplace similar down south, too funny
    Obama and Hillary live behind walls. Is that OK with you?

It's all that needs to be said. We don't have the problems your kind cause because we can keep their 2nd class asses out.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Can't happen California is a gun free zone, impeachment goes bad, need a shooting to focus peoples minds elsewhere!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-14-2019)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Can't happen California is a gun free zone, impeachment goes bad, need a shooting to focus peoples minds elsewhere!
    Why can't archives explain how school shootings occur at all? Liberals are the ones that came up with the concept of claiming a location is a gun free zone. Is archives willing to say that doing so was a meaningless act?

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    These were you strawmen you dishonest dumbass:

but now it is school shootings, becoming as American as apple pie, Americans are becoming desensitized to any shooting

And the conservative solution is more guns, we need more guns, guns everywhere, open and avaliable to anyone

I no longer think you pretend to be stupid. You really are a dishonest dumbass.
    I believe the number of school shootings is up past twenty two this year, not what I would label a rare occurrence
    (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...States_in_2019

And is it not the conservative stance that we already have too many gun restrictions now, that guns should be carried openly, that more guns would stop bad guys with guns?

"truthie" incorrect again, twice

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

We need a wall alright...a wall to separate blue states from red states. BLUEXIT!!!!!!
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why can't archives explain how school shootings occur at all? Liberals are the ones that came up with the concept of claiming a location is a gun free zone. Is archives willing to say that doing so was a meaningless act?
    Have, it is easy, there are too many guns out there, and way too easy access to too many guns, just about anyone can get one if they want one, even a 15th year old who wants to shoot up a school

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

That's a dumb and false statement. This 15 year old broke every law there is.

https://www.justice.gov/sites/defaul...03/guncard.pdf

Another stupid and false statement. The law clearly states that it is ILLEGAL for anyone under the age of 18 to purchase a weapon. It is a Felony for anyone to straw purchase one for anyone. It is ILLEGAL for anyone to bring a weapon onto a school ground. It is ILLEGAL to shoot someone.

What LAWS or REGULATIONS would have prevented this 15 year old from.....wait for it.....BREAKING ALL THESE LAWS and REGULATIONS?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Irrelevant. All someone needs to do is claim a location is a gun free zone and nothing else matters. If guns aren't supposed to go where Liberal minded laws have been passed, why does it matter if someone has them.