Thread: DONALD TRUMP'S SPIRITUAL ADVISER PAULA WHITE SUGGESTS PEOPLE SEND HER THEIR PAYCHECK

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Default DONALD TRUMP'S SPIRITUAL ADVISER PAULA WHITE SUGGESTS PEOPLE SEND HER THEIR PAYCHECK

DONALD TRUMP'S SPIRITUAL ADVISER PAULA WHITE SUGGESTS PEOPLE SEND HER THEIR JANUARY SALARY OR FACE CONSEQUENCES FROM GOD

Donald Trump's spiritual adviser has suggested that people send her money in order to transform their lives, or face divine consequences.

Paula White, who heads up the president's evangelical advisory committee, suggested making a donation to her ministries to honor the religious principle of "first fruit," which she said is the idea that all firsts belong to God, including the first harvest and, apparently, the first month of your salary.

"Right now I want you to click on that button, and I want you to honor God with his first fruits offering," she said in a video shared to her website, in which she encourages her followers to donate to her ministries to get blessings from God.

Trump's Spiritual Adviser Says Criticism of Her is a Political Ploy
    "If God doesn't divinely step in and intervene, I don't know what you're going to face—he does," she said.

Explaining the principle of the donations, the Pentecostal televangelist, who has recently spoken out in defense of Trump's mental health following claims in a tell-all book that the president is unwell, suggested that people would reap rewards after donating to her.

"January is the beginning of a new year for us in the Western world. Let us give to God what belongs to him: the first hours of our day, the first month of the year, the first of our increase, the first in every area of our life. It's devoted.... The principle of first fruits is that when you give God the first, he governs the rest and redeems in," she said.

"When you honor this principle, it provides the foundation and structure for God's blessings and promises in your life. It unlocks deep dimensions of spiritual truths that literally transform your life. When you apply this, everything comes in divine alignment for his plan and promises for you. When you don't honor it, whether through ignorance or direct disobedience, there are consequences."

White was among a number of televangelists who were examined after Republican Senator Charles Grassley launched a 2007 investigation into the finances of ministries that solicit millions of dollars in donations. However, the report, published in 2011, did not draw any firm conclusions of wrongdoing.

In her newest video, the pastor encourages people to send her money, stating, "Each January, I put God first and honor him with the first of our substance by sowing a first fruits offering of one month's pay. That is a big sacrifice, but it is a seed for the harvest I am believing for in the coming year. And God always provides!"

Those who send White money, which she suggests belongs to God, will see positive consequences, she claims.

"When you sow a First Fruits Offering of $75 or more, I will rush to you the book, the devotional and also a Paula White 2018 wall calendar! Track throughout the entire year prioritizing God with me!" her website says.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-13-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    DONALD TRUMP'S SPIRITUAL ADVISER PAULA WHITE SUGGESTS PEOPLE SEND HER THEIR JANUARY SALARY OR FACE CONSEQUENCES FROM GOD

Donald Trump's spiritual adviser has suggested that people send her money in order to transform their lives, or face divine consequences.

Paula White, who heads up the president's evangelical advisory committee, suggested making a donation to her ministries to honor the religious principle of "first fruit," which she said is the idea that all firsts belong to God, including the first harvest and, apparently, the first month of your salary.

"Right now I want you to click on that button, and I want you to honor God with his first fruits offering," she said in a video shared to her website, in which she encourages her followers to donate to her ministries to get blessings from God.

Trump's Spiritual Adviser Says Criticism of Her is a Political Ploy
    "If God doesn't divinely step in and intervene, I don't know what you're going to face—he does," she said.

Explaining the principle of the donations, the Pentecostal televangelist, who has recently spoken out in defense of Trump's mental health following claims in a tell-all book that the president is unwell, suggested that people would reap rewards after donating to her.

"January is the beginning of a new year for us in the Western world. Let us give to God what belongs to him: the first hours of our day, the first month of the year, the first of our increase, the first in every area of our life. It's devoted.... The principle of first fruits is that when you give God the first, he governs the rest and redeems in," she said.

"When you honor this principle, it provides the foundation and structure for God's blessings and promises in your life. It unlocks deep dimensions of spiritual truths that literally transform your life. When you apply this, everything comes in divine alignment for his plan and promises for you. When you don't honor it, whether through ignorance or direct disobedience, there are consequences."

White was among a number of televangelists who were examined after Republican Senator Charles Grassley launched a 2007 investigation into the finances of ministries that solicit millions of dollars in donations. However, the report, published in 2011, did not draw any firm conclusions of wrongdoing.

In her newest video, the pastor encourages people to send her money, stating, "Each January, I put God first and honor him with the first of our substance by sowing a first fruits offering of one month's pay. That is a big sacrifice, but it is a seed for the harvest I am believing for in the coming year. And God always provides!"

Those who send White money, which she suggests belongs to God, will see positive consequences, she claims.

"When you sow a First Fruits Offering of $75 or more, I will rush to you the book, the devotional and also a Paula White 2018 wall calendar! Track throughout the entire year prioritizing God with me!" her website says.
    And the trailer dwelling bible thumpers will send their disability checks in

what a friend she has in je$u$
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 11-13-2019 at 11:18 AM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    And the trailer dwelling bible thumpers will send their disability checks in

what a friend she has in je$u$
    Paula White preys on the poorly educated. No wonder Trump wants her in his administration.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-13-2019)

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

This lady is as an authentic a spiritual leader as Trump is a good businessman. They do share authenticity and commonality of 'issues' especially greed. And of course they both share a penchant for serial narriages--6 between the 2.

AND Trump likes women with big 'chests' and she has those too. Husband #3. (Burt Reynolds is still alive)...

Last edited by Centerleftfl; 11-13-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (11-13-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    This lady is as an authentic a spiritual leader as Trump is a good businessman. They do share authenticity and commonality of 'issues' especially greed. And of course they both share a penchant for serial narriages--6 between the 2.

AND Trump likes women with big 'chests' and she has those too.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

if it weren't for guano I could go my entire life and never hear anything a tele-evangelist said.......for some reason he needs to repeat them......as much as he hates Christians I'm surprised he even listens to them.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does anybody here remember the PTL CLUB of the 1980s, with Jim and Tammy Bakker who fleeced their flock, which ended the PTL Club, and Jim Bakker served time for this offense.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_PTL_Club

Paula White is today's Jim and Tammy Bakker.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    if it weren't for guano I could go my entire life and never hear anything a tele-evangelist said.......for some reason he needs to repeat them......as much as he hates Christians I'm surprised he even listens to them.....
    Depends on where you live. MANY of us can't go a day without hearing a televangelist, whether we want to or NOT!

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Depends on where you live. MANY of us can't go a day without hearing a televangelist, whether we want to or NOT!
    that's sad........however, if you moved out of your mother's house and bought your own tv maybe YOU could hold the remote control......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    that's sad........however, if you moved out of your mother's house and bought your own tv maybe YOU could hold the remote control......
    I'm actually sitting in my house which I designed and had built on a PGA golf course where I'm enjoying the view as I type.I bought the 4 TVs so I guess I can hold any I wish. And, my mother has her own house about 50 miles from here and she has her own remote--which she probably doesn't get to hold much.

Do you ever get anything right?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (11-14-2019), John Barron (11-14-2019)

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm actually sitting in my house which I designed and had built on a PGA golf course where I'm enjoying the view as I type.I bought the 4 TVs so I guess I can hold any I wish. And, my mother has her own house about 50 miles from here and she has her own remote--which she probably doesn't get to hold much.

PostMortemPussy loves to live on his own Fantasy Island making up his own reality which includes making up strange shit about other people.

sad

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

John Barron (11-14-2019)

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so the problem is you don't know how to USE the remote?........or is it that the tele-evangelists have invaded your home, tied you to a chair and are preaching in your face?..........

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    PostMortemPussy loves to live on his own Fantasy Island making up his own reality which includes making up strange shit about other people.
    so how do YOU explain his inability to avoid hearing tele-evangelists?......(notice he hasn't tried)........