Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The People's House Openly Examines Misconduct: Happy Trump Impeachment Hearings Day!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello ThatOwlWoman,

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You've certainly got TD and Pearl dancing to your music this morning, Poli! Just *look* at those impotent groans and unread pleas for attention!

Meanwhile, you can watch the Bully-in-Chief melting down in real time on Twitter.
    Yes, wasn't that moment extraordinary!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello and Happy Impeachment Day 2 dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    untrue, in fact Lushenko who took over did nothing and closed any further investigations
    Zlochevsky's house was raided,and Shokin was getting ready to look at Hunter
    Shokin made that up after the fact. There is no documentation which supports that claim. Shokin was a disgruntled and corrupt prosecutor who needed to be removed, and he was trying to get back at those who correctly removed him.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-15-2019)

5. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I told you all No one is on ignore
    Indeed.

The owl woman said that I was on ignore yet she responded, a few minutes ago, to my posts.

Lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

TOP (11-15-2019), Truth Detector (11-15-2019)

7. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

You've certainly got TD and Pearl dancing to your music this morning, Poli! Just *look* at those impotent groans and unread pleas for attention!

Meanwhile, you can watch the Bully-in-Chief melting down in real time on Twitter.
    With regards to the twittler-in-chief: I never knew that grown adult men of the educated and professional class would type in ALL CAPS to demonstrate how irate they are. The 21st century equivalent of a gorilla beating his chest.

I always assumed the ALL CAPS temper tantrum melt down was the province of teenage girls and boys.

8. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-15-2019)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

PoliTalker (11-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-15-2019)

10. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOWLWoman View Post
    You've certainly got TD and Pearl dancing to your music this morning,
    Yeah, we're pointing at you morons and laughing.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

11. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Where were liberal idiots when Obama fired 44 ambassadors?
    That was A OK dontchyaknow.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

countryboy (11-15-2019), Earl (11-15-2019)

13. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Rudy Giuliani ran the smear campaign, went around Ukraine spreading rumors to discredit Ambassador Yovanovitch.

Why can't we the people, arrest Rudy Giuliani and have him dragged into the chamber to testify?

Rudy Giuliani has no title in the US government, and therefore is not entitled to Presidential immunity.

He is not the President's official lawyer, he is Donald Trump's personal lawyer.
    Can I assume you have evidence to prove this allegation? No? Didn't think so.
    Every life matters

14. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Earl (11-15-2019)

15. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    With regards to the twittler-in-chief: I never knew that grown adult men of the educated and professional class would type in ALL CAPS to demonstrate how irate they are. The 21st century equivalent of a gorilla beating his chest.

I always assumed the ALL CAPS temper tantrum melt down was the province of teenage girls and boys.

16. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Shokin made that up after the fact. There is no documentation which supports that claim. Shokin was a disgruntled and corrupt prosecutor who needed to be removed, and he was trying to get back at those who correctly removed him.
    You posted a lie on another thread, Snowflake.

You posted:

“Biden did not brag that he had stopped the prosecutor who...”

You were provided video where he did just that.

Explain why you lied.

17. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The President said he was going to be too busy to watch the hearings.

Looks like he got it wrong again. (He seems to have a penchant for saying things which are not true.)

Today, he apparently wasn't too busy because he certainly found the time and couldn't help himself from tweeting about the hearing as it was in progress.

Was he watching after all?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

19. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

lol.. The Witness is saying Lushenko is corrupt

20. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello good politically informed people. I am happy to join you in observing the epic events transpiring today at the Open Hearings of the US House of Representatives Intelligence Committee Inquiry to Impeach President Trump for misconduct, specifically having to do with using bribery and extortion to pressure Ukraine to support his personal political ambitions, and setting up a shadow foreign affairs group which worked directly against the US interests and long standing US Policy regarding the treatment of Ukriane.

Here is a wrap up of what we have learned this morning:

Ambassador Yovanovich did nothing wrong. 33 years of impeccable Statehood experience thrown away because she stood in the way of corruption and Trump. Ambassador Yovanovitch risked her life under gunfire for the United States, with an impeccable career of dedication, and the thanks she got was to be tossed to the curb by Trump. This represents a loss of valuable experience and weakens the US State Department.

Nunes lays it on thick with the lies: "Democrats have been trying to impeach Trump since the election" That's Baloney. SOME Democrats have. Schiff has resisted, for years, UNTIL THIS COMPELLING EVIDENCE CAME FORWARD.

Jordan and Stefanik both tried to disrupt the proceedings and had to be repeatedly gaveled to order by the Chairman! (Jordan was visibly upset and made some arm-waving, head-shaking and facial gestures, pushing back rapidly from the microphone as he appeared disrespectfully with a tie only covering his stand-out bright white shirt but no jacket in accordance and proper respect for the decorum.)

What an excellent point by Ambassador Yovanovitch: "If you fight corruption, you piss off corrupt people." Ambassador Yovanovitch worked to eliminate corruption, with a stellar career. Her efforts apparently pissed off Giuilani and Trump. Ambassador Yovanovitch was fighting corruption and threatened to eliminate the corrupt people in Ukraine that would help Trump forward his conspiracy theories. Ambassador Yovanovitch sought to increase prosecutions of corruption in Ukraine. This would include investigating Burisma. If Trump truly wanted to fight corruption it made no sense to fire Ambassador Yovanovitch.

President Trump had it all wrong on the Phone Call when Trump referred to a 'very good prosecutor being fired' in Ukraine, he was actually talking about the prosecutor which had FAILED to investigate Burisma, one who had not done a good job of fighting corruption, one which Ambassador Yovanovitch sought to have removed, along with and in coordination with Vice President Biden's demand to have the guy, Shokin, fired. Shokin claimed (only after being fired for not doing it) that he was about to investigate Burisma.

Ambassador Yovanovitch correctly pointed out that she was removed without good reason at a crucial time, and such removal harmed our Statehood efforts. Her removal harmed US interests. This removal did not protect and defend the US Constitution from all enemies both foreign and domestic. She was removed by a smear campaign conducted by corrupt individuals for personal political reasons at odds with creating peace and respect for the United States.

Rudy Giuliani ran the smear campaign, went around Ukraine spreading rumors to discredit Ambassador Yovanovitch. The people who worked for Giuliani in Ukraine to conduct a smear campaign against the Ambassador, Parnas and Fruman, were both indicted. The work they did was embraced by President Trump. Fox news contributed to the smear campaign against the Ambassador, calling her 'Obama's Ambassador,' which is politically slanted because she actually worked for GWB prior to working for President Obama.

Pompeo was asked repeatedly to speak up for the record on the career of Ambassador Yovanovitch. Pompeo refused to defend or support Ambassador Yovanovitch without giving any reason for his failure to support a good worker with a stellar career spanning many administrations, both Republican and Democratic.

President Trump removed Ambassador Yovanovitch without giving any reason what so ever.

Putin pushed the conspiracy theory that Ukraine interfered with the 2016 US election.

Biden never bragged that he stopped a prosecution.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

22. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello dukkha,

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    lol.. The Witness is saying Lushenko is corrupt
    I believe that is correct also.

23. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Because that whole "If I don't see it, it's not happening" charade has always worked so well in the past.

Funny ... and true.

24. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    I told you all No one is on ignore
    Poor "teacher" can't read very well even at her/his/its advanced age. What part of "unread" don't you understand, dear? lol

You need to take care of business. Have you checked the temperature out in the backyard lately? Oops.

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain