Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    psychological projection from you on my motives -"You need people to believe you're genuine,"
    Hold on...back up...we have to resolve your last lie, that I was responding to myself when I was actually responding to you, even quoting you directly in the response.

So before we have you shift goalposts again, you have to answer for why you said what you said before.

So why did you say that? Why did you lie, knowing that my response was directly to you, even quoting you directly? What did you hope to accomplish by lying like that?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

is not worth anything especially considering you have posted your self talking to yourself.
    No, I was talking to you. Did you not say this, or are you the one with multiple personalities and alter egos:

You can either ask the mods who are pretty good identifying socks I am not "tiny1";
    or you can continue to call me a Russian asset like Hillary called Tulsi Gabbard the same' makes no difference to me.
    The thread shows you did. So why did you lie and say that I said that, when it clearly was you who said it?

Simple; because you know you're fucked. I outed you. I caught you, and you're trying every obfuscation you can to hide that.

My diagnosis is hebephrenic ( dissociative) schizophrenia; but of course I am not like the "psychiatrists"
    who claim to diagnose Drumpf from afar.
    See how I quoted you right above? That's what I did on the other thread where you accused me of talking to myself.

In fact, haven't you responded to yourself here before? Why yes, you have. And you responded to yourself under a different ID.

Well, here's the thing...you can't seem to keep which profile you're speaking in straight, nor can you remember what you say from post-to-post, even though you can just scroll up and see what you said. But you don't do that. Why? Because your job isn't to be truthful, honest, or act in good faith. Your goal is to propagandize. That's why you have all the IDs.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can only urge you to seek professional help based on your Russiaphobic paranoia that I am a Russian asset.
    And of course your constant go to of my "socks" -iike tiny1 -where a simple PM to mods would clear up your fantasies
    How will they do that when the Mueller Report Volume 1 says that Russians disguised and hid their IP addresses with fake ones as they were pretending to be Americans on social media?

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Hold on...back up...we have to resolve your last lie, that I was responding to myself when I was actually responding to you, even quoting you directly in the response.
    you were debating with yourself -quoting me in your internal conversation doesn't change the fact, and then you answered yourself as well

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How will they do that when the Mueller Report Volume 1 says that Russians disguised and hid their IP addresses with fake ones as they were pretending to be Americans on social media?
    Mueller was a worthless report.
    Mueller’s report conspicuously does not allege that the Russian government carried out the social media campaign. Instead it blames, as Mueller said in his closing remarks, "a private Russian entity" known as the Internet Research Agency (IRA).

6. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-14-2019)

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you were debating with yourself -quoting me in your internal conversation doesn't change the fact, and then you answered yourself as well
    Nope. Wrong.

I was debating you and you rushed through Quick Reply, which is why you thought this:

See, I think it makes a huge difference with you. You need people to believe you're genuine, that way your disingenuous arguments can be accepted. Because if you were truthful and were like, "yeah, I'm doing this to make myself feel better about being wrong about everything and every choice I've made in my adult life", suddenly you don't get the thanks, you don't get the validation, you don't get the security from others.

So you fake it.
    Was in response to nothing, when it was actually in response to this, which was quoted in my post:

or you can continue to call me a Russian asset like Hillary called Tulsi Gabbard the same' makes no difference to me.
    So you arrogantly demanded I accommodate you by producing the timeline, and when I do you turn tail like a fucking sloppy coward and run away.

BTW - you said you were going swimming two hours ago...yet you've been posting this whole time.

SO YOU LIED, THEN.

Which means your swimming excuse from yesterday was also a lie.

Which means Tiny1 is another one of your sock accounts.

So if you lied about something as inconsequential as going swimming, what else are you lying about?

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Nope. Wrong.

I was debating you and you rushed through Quick Reply, which is why you thought this:

Was in response to nothing, when it was actually in response to this, which was quoted in my post:

So you arrogantly demanded I accommodate you by producing the timeline, and when I do you turn tail like a fucking sloppy coward and run away.

BTW - you said you were going swimming two hours ago...yet you've been posting this whole time.

SO YOU LIED, THEN.

Which means your swimming excuse from yesterday was also a lie.

Which means Tiny1 is another one of your sock accounts.

So if you lied about something as inconsequential as going swimming, what else are you lying about?
    I'm going swimming now..something came up. other then this I am extremely bored with this conversation.
    it's the same tedious shifting of goal posts and argumentum without purpose from you..

Now you can call me a liar, and a Russian asset as you always do -it's so hilarious you and Hillary are on the same page of calling everyone "Russian assets"
    Birds of a feather i suppose..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm going swimming now..something came up. other then this I am extremely bored with this conversation.
    No one believes that. What everyone does believe is that you are faking excuses and ditching threads you got pwned in.

You're not bored by this conversation -how could you be bored when it's a conversation about you- you're afraid of it. Afraid because you know that if I pull at this thread, your entire persona and strategy unravels here. That you're just some lazy propagandist, who is really fucking terrible at it, that thinks they can glide by on privilege and entitlement, even as you make a mockery of your own posts and positions.

You keep moving the goalposts, you literally created a sock account on the fly because of how bad you were faring in the debate yesterday, you lie about leaving the thread to go swimming when we know you were just bullshitting about it. Besides, it's too late for you to go swimming now! TOO COLD OUT. That's why you said 2 hours ago that you were going swimming because it would be too cold to do so by now.

How is it that I have a better memory of what you write than you do? Simple; you don't give a shit about any of this...you're just punching the clock, or getting paid on volume because anyone who paid you on substance would be wasting their money.

11. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

12. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

No one believes that. What everyone does believe is that you are faking excuses and ditching threads you got pwned in.

You're not bored by this conversation -how could you be bored when it's a conversation about you- you're afraid of it. Afraid because you know that if I pull at this thread, your entire persona and strategy unravels here. That you're just some lazy propagandist, who is really fucking terrible at it, that thinks they can glide by on privilege and entitlement, even as you make a mockery of your own posts and positions.

You keep moving the goalposts, you literally created a sock account on the fly because of how bad you were faring in the debate yesterday, you lie about leaving the thread to go swimming when we know you were just bullshitting about it. Besides, it's too late for you to go swimming now! TOO COLD OUT. That's why you said 2 hours ago that you were going swimming because it would be too cold to do so by now.

How is it that I have a better memory of what you write than you do? Simple; you don't give a shit about any of this...you're just punching the clock, or getting paid on volume because anyone who paid you on substance would be wasting their money.
    You're a fucking lunatic even worse than Desh or Reagan's Arsewipe.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

dukkha (11-14-2019)

14. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You're a fucking lunatic even worse than Desh or Reagan's Arsewipe.
    he's an excitable boy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-15-2019)