Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    da Comrade. you have found out the pravda of the matter. Vlad will not be happy i am exposed!
    HAHAHAHAHA you see it's funny because you actually are a foreign propagandist who thinks he's fooling people with his multiple accounts and fake supporters HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good joke

everybody laugh

roll on snare

curtain
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you idiot. you referred to the "invisible hand" that has to be Adam Smith -correct?
    You stupidly said that capitalism doesn't require any central planning or distribution of resources except that is precisely the job description of a COO.

So not only are you faking support for yourself on these boards, you're not even knowledgeable about this economic system to which you're arguing in defense of.

You're a joke. A lazy joke.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So there's no real reason, you just have two accounts so you can inflate your own thanks and ego by agreeing with yourself.
    yet you will not find "dukkha" posting to "annata" in agreement. I do not post to myself thru 2 accounts.

There is a reason why I have a accounts -but that ain't it!! ROFL

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you idiot. you referred to the "invisible hand" that has to be Adam Smith -correct?
    So I answered that the CAPITALIST SYSTEM does "not require central planning" -as a opposed to a command economy -do you understand this basic concept?
    Look at you move the bar and redefine what you meant.

You do that all the time.

You step in it, then have to spend all your time arguing that I misunderstood you, when you made the posts yourself.

So you have to walk back and redefine things, sometimes multiple times, and that just shows that you're not really putting any thought into this; you're just being lazy.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

IN THE SAME FASHION there is no delegation of resources by a central planner - surely your self described economic genius understands this basic concept of capitalism vs. a central planned economy?
    I never once claimed to be a genius, but it's obvious that is what you think I am because of how I embarrass you into redefining the simplistic things you utter here, with no thought or foresight.

All I have to do is pull the chain and you just start going back on everything you said.

Do you even realize you're doing it?

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You stupidly said that capitalism doesn't require any central planning or distribution of resources except that is precisely the job description of a COO.

So not only are you faking support for yourself on these boards, you're not even knowledgeable about this economic system to which you're arguing in defense of.

You're a joke. A lazy joke.
    we are talking the SYSTEMS -specifically central planning from a government
    where bureaucrats decide on allocation of resources.
    This is an extremely basic difference between a command (central planning) economy, and capitalism
    where the government regulates but does not delegate quotas etc.

a COO is a business entity WITHIN the system, and of course individual entities do delegate for their internal operations

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your obsession with socks continue. You can either ask the mods who are pretty good identifying socks I am not "tiny1";
    Wait -"pretty good?"

You just said before they could tell me flat out using your IP address that you're not also your socks.

So again you are redefining what you said before because you're scrambling and desperate, isn't that the case?

Of course you're Tiny1...and anatta...and dukkha...and however many other IDs you use here to agree with yourself when someone makes you feel insecure, like I did on that thread.

You're compulsive. That's always been my point...you can't help yourself from lying because it's the only thing you know how to do.

or you can continue to call me a Russian asset like Hillary called Tulsi Gabbard the same' makes no difference to me.
    See, I think it makes a huge difference with you. You need people to believe you're genuine, that way your disingenuous arguments can be accepted. Because if you were truthful and were like, "yeah, I'm doing this to make myself feel better about being wrong about everything and every choice I've made in my adult life", suddenly you don't get the thanks, you don't get the validation, you don't get the security from others.

So you fake it.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Look at you move the bar and redefine what you meant.

You do that all the time.

You step in it, then have to spend all your time arguing that I misunderstood you, when you made the posts yourself.

So you have to walk back and redefine things, sometimes multiple times, and that just shows that you're not really putting any thought into this; you're just being lazy.
    I do not post like a lawyer in a depostion. I would as su me you understand the difference between a command economy, and a capitalist system when the government regulates, but does not delegate quotas/resources, etc.

As usual you are too busy trying to argue a minor point instead of seeing a bigger picture.
    Which is another reason I do not take you seriously, you prefer to impugn and obsess over a minor point instead of
    carrying on a debate in good faith of larger issues.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yet you will not find "dukkha" posting to "annata" in agreement. I do not post to myself thru 2 accounts.

There is a reason why I have a accounts -but that ain't it!! ROFL
    You posted to the thread under Tiny, and you've switched IDs mid-thread before. Why?

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

we are talking the SYSTEMS -specifically central planning from a government
    Another goalpost shift. This is my thread, my OP, so no, it's not what you said.

This is more of that "aid was held up"/"aid wasn't held up" doubletalk.

You literally said "capitalism doesn't require central planning or distribution of resources" and I laughably pointed out to you that is what a COO's job is, that's when you changed what you meant by shifting the goalposts.

Stop. It's embarrassing.

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wait -"pretty good?"

You just said before they could tell me flat out using your IP address that you're not also your socks.

So again you are redefining what you said before because you're scrambling and desperate, isn't that the case?

Of course you're Tiny1...and anatta...and dukkha...and however many other IDs you use here to agree with yourself when someone makes you feel insecure, like I did on that thread.

You're compulsive. That's always been my point...you can't help yourself from lying because it's the only thing you know how to do.
    the mods are good at sniffing out socks. if the word "pretty " causes you to derail-
    i'll amend the remark to strike pretty.
    and now once again the tedious nature of your posts coupled with your overwhelming delusions that da Russians
    are posting thru me is why I am ending this exchange.

I need to go swimming early since it got cold last night,and the clouds are keeping out the sun
    Make of that whatever conspiracy you desire

See, I think it makes a huge difference with you. You need people to believe you're genuine, that way your disingenuous arguments can be accepted. Because if you were truthful and were like, "yeah, I'm doing this to make myself feel better about being wrong about everything and every choice I've made in my adult life", suddenly you don't get the thanks, you don't get the validation, you don't get the security from others.
    your Schizophrenia is showing. Now you are having full blown conversations with yourself,
    but projecting that malady as coming from myself

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

a COO is a business entity WITHIN the system, and of course individual entities do delegate for their internal operations
    A COO is an executive officer whose job it is to strategically and centrally plan the business' operations and use of resources.

The COO isn't an "entity".

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

All of this is off the top of your head, isn't it?

You're making this up as you go, aren't you?

Time to create a new ID, huh?

13. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I do not post like a lawyer in a depostion. I would as su me you understand the difference between a command economy, and a capitalist system when the government regulates, but does not delegate quotas/resources, etc.
    You didn't make any of those distinctions, you just stupidly says capitalism doesn't require central planning, except that every single business does require that.

The truth is that you don't know anything about this, and you're just making it up as you go, isn't it?

14. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You posted to the thread under Tiny, and you've switched IDs mid-thread before. Why?
    pure delusion. you continue to default to socks. I have told you the SAME THING FROM DAY 1.
    I have 2 accounts only. you can accept that reality of continue your delusions - not my problem

15. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You didn't make any of those distinctions, you just stupidly says capitalism doesn't require central planning, except that every single business does require that.

The truth is that you don't know anything about this, and you're just making it up as you go, isn't it?
    Adam Smith as I mentioned was speaking about the invisible hand of capitalism - a SYSTEM
    ergo it follows logically I was speaking of the SYSTEMS not individual entities within.

Your logic is as poor as your vocabulary. sad!