Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    STOP. We know what you're doing because you've done it before. That's why you have several different IDs.

You're not very convincing, and it's a very strange coincidence that the moment you get called on your bullshit, you suddenly have to go "swimming" at a time you say you always go, but that isn't consistent with when you post on this forum either under this ID, under Anatta, and now under Tiny1 (and who knows how many other fake accounts you have).

I don't understand what you think you're achieving by using these garbage tactics.
    you are deferring to socks because you are butt hurt I didn't stick around for one of your dishonest ( read lying) debates.

I told you long ago, i consider your tripe to be trash . Like your voodoo economics.
    But i'll play along if I want to, and I won't if I don't. In other words I owe you nothing,and respect you even less

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    your poor vocabulary skills are tripping you up.
    I even defined it for you. "suspension of aid" is not witholding aid. the deadline was fiscal year 2019.

You are clearly losing your already tenuous grasp on reality - you need to show your claimed timeline of my posts
    Here's literally what you said:

The deadline was the end of fiscal year 2019 -Sept 30th which was met.
    It was held up pending Trump making sure Zelensky was oriented towards Kyiv, and not Russia (Russian nationalists)
    then you said this, literally one post later:

you cant understand the difference in held up or suspended -the aid was only temporarily suspended pending Trumps final OK. it was never "held up"
    You are unable to hold 2 or more concurrent thoughts in your mind -work on that and get back to me
    Then in that thread, I called you on that right here..and then immediately after, this "Tiny1" ID showed up, created that moment, posted once, then disappeared.

Who else could that have been, but you???????

I don't appreciate you thinking you can fool me with your bullshit. I'm not stupid or lazy like you...you should know by now that I am deeply skeptical and wiling to do due diligence.

You walked right into the trap that you created for yourself.

Just admit it; admit that you fucked yourself on that thread, but you needed to save face so you created a fake account to re-shape your shitty argument in a different "voice" that was really just you being a faker.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

you are deferring to socks because you are butt hurt I didn't stick around for one of your dishonest ( read lying) debates.
    So now you admit they're sock accounts...that this "Tiny1" is your sock, isn't it?

Be honest, I can tell when you're lying.

I told you long ago, i consider your tripe to be trash . Like your voodoo economics.
    You literally believe in a magical invisible hand.

But i'll play along if I want to, and I won't if I don't. In other words I owe you nothing,and respect you even less
    You're a fucking fraud who creates imaginary people for the sole purpose of agreeing with yourself.

Pathetic.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here's literally what you said:

then you said this, literally one post later:

Then in that thread, I called you on that right here..and then immediately after, this "Tiny1" ID showed up, created that moment, posted once, then disappeared.

Who else could that have been, but you???????

I don't appreciate you thinking you can fool me with your bullshit. I'm not stupid or lazy like you...you should know by now that I am deeply skeptical and wiling to do due diligence.
    get cracking. I expect you to compose that timeline for your "proof' -which you can't do- so you invent socks.
    ~~

The really funny part is I told you FROM THE BEGINNING I have 2 accounts I made no secret of it.
    I confirmed it again and again.
    Yet your paranoia IMMEDIATELY goes to a sock when something disturbs your delusions.

So you can either ask the mods for IP address confirmation I am not this tiny character,
    or you can continue to impose your delusions upon yourself.
    Last edited by dukkha; 11-13-2019 at 11:39 AM.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So now you admit they're sock accounts...that this "Tiny1" is your sock, isn't it?
    Be honest, I can tell when you're lying.
    your vocabulary is non-existent' I said " so you defer to socks"
    how in the fuck do you get I am "admitting to socks ( tiny) from that?
    You literally believe in a magical invisible hand.
    capitalism requires no central planning or delegation of resources if that is what you are fishing for?

You're a fucking fraud who creates imaginary people for the sole purpose of agreeing with yourself.
    you need a sockectomy - get them out of your head

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your vocabulary is non-existent' I said " so you defer to socks"
    Let's be clear...you defer to your sock accounts, like you did on that thread when you created Tiny1, because of your personal insecurities and inadequacies. Had I not called you out for reversing your position literally in consecutive posts, you wouldn't have ducked out of the debate and created a new ID whose goal was to get people to stop talking about how fucking guilty Trump is and how stupid you were and are for supporting him this whole time.

You watching this hearing? It's devastating.

capitalism requires no central planning or delegation of resources if that is what you are fishing for?
    Of course it requires that. Businesses require that of themselves! It's literally what a COO does.

Why are you faking all this shit on a message board? What are you hoping to really accomplish?

you need a sockectomy - get them out of your head
    You rely on the socks as a means to hold yourself accountable for your own bullshit. You did it in that thread with "Tiny1" because I pointed out how you moved the goalposts and reversed your position, in consecutive posts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-13-2019)

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You know how I know you're a posturing faker? Because you literally just described here what a COO does.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

get cracking. I expect you to compose that timeline for your "proof' -which you can't do- so you invent socks.
    LOL!

Oops.

Not only did I compose the timeline and quoted your posts, but they also showed the second I posted that takedown, you created the Tiny1 account to deflect from what was happening on the thread.

You're such a fucking fraud, and you know it.

10. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The really funny part is I told you FROM THE BEGINNING I have 2 accounts I made no secret of it.
    I confirmed it again and again. Yet your paranoia IMMEDIATELY goes to a sock when something disturbs your delusions.
    What I don't understand is why you say you have two accounts in the first place?

Why do you need two accounts? Simple; so you can agree with yourself.

And if you created two accounts, why wouldn't you create three? Or four? Or a dozen? You already created a second one, why stop there?

You've never given an explanation for why you have the two accounts you claim.

So you can either ask the mods for IP address confirmation I am not this tiny character,
    or you can continue to impose your delusions upon yourself.
    IP addresses can be faked and manipulated, and Russian trolls like yourself have been caught doing exactly that, just like Mueller's Volume 1 describes. All the tactics you use on JPP are straight out of Volume 1 of Mueller's report, even down to the fake accounts using fake voices to lend fake support.

11. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    Obama = Putin's Bitch and ALLY. DO I NEED TO POST THE FACTS...AGAIN?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

12. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Obama = Putin's Bitch and ALLY. DO I NEED TO POST THE FACTS...AGAIN?
    Yes but please run them through a better translator software program than the one you're currently using, Boris.

13. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What I don't understand is why you say you have two accounts in the first place?

Why do you need two accounts? Simple; so you can agree with yourself.

And if you created two accounts, why wouldn't you create three? Or four? Or a dozen? You already created a second one, why stop there?

You've never given an explanation for why you have the two accounts you claim.
    that is correct. I have a reason for two accounts - I also told you before I am not going to spell it put for you as I'd much rather you sputter and work yourself up into a hysterical dervish trying to figure it out.
    IOWs it amuses me greatly to see you claim multiple socks and invent reasons why I have them-
    to justify your delusions toward yourself
    IP addresses can be faked and manipulated, and Russian trolls like yourself have been caught doing exactly that, just like Mueller's Volume 1 describes. All the tactics you use on JPP are straight out of Volume 1 of Mueller's report, even down to the fake accounts using fake voices to lend fake support.
    da Comrade. you have found out the pravda of the matter. Vlad will not be happy i am exposed!

14. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

that is correct. I have a reason for two accounts - I also told you before I am not going to spell it put for you as I'd much rather you sputter and work yourself up into a hysterical dervish trying to figure it out.
    So there's no real reason, you just have two accounts so you can inflate your own thanks and ego by agreeing with yourself.

15. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

IOWs it amuses me greatly to see you claim multiple socks and invent reasons why I have them-
    No one believes you are amused by this, and everyone believes you are posturing and trying to demur away from a topic that clearly makes you uncomfortable.

The only reason to have more than one account here is to create a sense of broader support for you and your beliefs than actually exists.

All your deflections when pressed on this reveal the weakness of your defense.

I mean, you literally left the thread the post after I called out your reversal, and this new account, who parroted everything you've said before, showed up, posted once to try and derail the thread, then disappeared.

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course it requires that. Businesses require that of themselves! It's literally what a COO does.
    you idiot. you referred to the "invisible hand" that has to be Adam Smith -correct?
    So I answered that the CAPITALIST SYSTEM does "not require central planning" -as a opposed to a command economy -do you understand this basic concept?

IN THE SAME FASHION there is no delegation of resources by a central planner - surely your self described economic genius understands this basic concept of capitalism vs. a central planned economy?
    You rely on the socks as a means to hold yourself accountable for your own bullshit. You did it in that thread with "Tiny1" because I pointed out how you moved the goalposts and reversed your position, in consecutive posts.
    your obsession with socks continue. You can either ask the mods who are pretty good identifying socks I am not "tiny1";
    or you can continue to call me a Russian asset like Hillary called Tulsi Gabbard the same' makes no difference to me.