Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Maybe you could explain why you have never once defended yourself when being called a Russian hack by myself? Because it's true!!!!!!! When we expose all of you, it will be painful, yet fun, to watch you hanged by the neck, or lined up for a firing squad you seditious scumbag!
    Stop being a crybaby, screeching for accommodation of your bad faith because you cannot make a legitimate argument here without making shit up about yourself, or others.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Nice try...maybe you can explain why anatta was feverishly posting for hours, but then the moment they were caught by their own incompetence, suddenly they have to leave and a brand new account, with no prior posts -literally brand new that second- appears and starts repeating and restating the same weak case anatta has been doing for years?
    no i wasn't "posting for hours" This board is a shithole -I don't rarely spend that time here anymore.
    This threads in garbage like so many and too many posters are nasty cunts and retards.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

OK Boomer

So it's guess it's just a coincidence that the moment you retreat from the debate, a brand new ID shows up and speaks in your voice, parroting your shitty talking points, trying to manipulate people into not supporting impeachment because it makes you look bad.
    It's probably your shitty karma at work.. stop obsessing. maybe that will help

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    no i wasn't "posting for hours" This board is a shithole -I don't rarely spend that time here anymore.
    This threads in garbage like so many and too many posters are nasty cunts and retards.
    Why are you bullshitting?

You're on these boards every day, for hours.

Maybe you think that because you switch IDs, no one notices.

We notice.

You're so desperate that you literally create imaginary people to agree with you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

TTQ64 (11-13-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are you bullshitting?

You're on these boards every day, for hours.

Maybe you think that because you switch IDs, no one notices.

We notice.

You're so desperate that you literally create imaginary people to agree with you.
    I am not. I'm here off and on in the morning. and late night when the nut's are sleeping.

You have paranoid delusions :
    Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real.

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not. I'm here off and on in the morning. and late night when the nut's are sleeping.

You have paranoid delusions :
    Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real.
    STOP. LYING.

We can just go and look at your numerous accounts and see how frequently you post.

All you do is lie when you come on here; you're pathological! You simply cannot help but be compelled to lie and bullshit on a daily basis.

Do you think everyone is as foolish and lazy as you?

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    How is this a current events topic?
    it's not, it's another whiny liberal cryfest, proceed
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Sailor (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

STOP. LYING.

We can just go and look at your numerous accounts and see how frequently you post.

All you do is lie when you come on here; you're pathological! You simply cannot help but be compelled to lie and bullshit on a daily basis.

Do you think everyone is as foolish and lazy as you?
    ROFL.. so GET BUSY
    .. compile a list...back up your bullshit claims

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    it's not, it's another whiny liberal cryfest, proceed
    it's a complete freaking meltdown because the poor baby didn't get enough posts from me on a thread

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL.. so GET BUSY
    .. compile a list...back up your bullshit claims
    You backed up my claim for me when you created this Tiny1 ID because you were losing the debate on this thread, and you're so fragile you couldn't handle it.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

it's a complete freaking meltdown because the poor baby didn't get enough posts from me on a thread
    No, I got plenty of shit posts from you on this thread, under this ID and others...

You ran away from the thread because you lost the throughline of your argument, saying the aid was held up, and then saying literally one post later that it wasn't.

When I pointed that out, that's when this "swimming" excuse came up, which was obviously fake because you've posted plenty of times at the exact time you claimed you always go swimming.

SO WHY ARE YOU LYING AND BULLSHITTING ME?

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You backed up my claim for me when you created this Tiny1 ID because you were losing the debate on this thread, and you're so fragile you couldn't handle it.
    ROFL...what you need to do is contact the mods for confirmation of IP address -then when they throw cold water
    in your face immediately make an appointment for a shrink for your paranoid delusions

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

So, just like I had said over and over, the moment these Conservatives start realizing they fucked up, is the moment they create brand new IDs to argue the same stupid points from before, but in a different "voice" ostensibly to make people think that there's more support for their crap than there actually is.

So, in the midst of a thread where anatta/dukkha/tiny1 are posting, they run into the trap of posting a link they didn't read, that doesn't help their argument and in fact, makes their position worse.

When this is pointed out, as it was in the thread, suddenly anatta/dukkha/tiny1 says they have to leave right away, which is a weird thing to say mid-argument. The moment after they leave, a brand new ID pops up, using pretty much the same posting style and voice, that happened to "discover" the board and just so happens to find themselves agreeing, parroting, even repeating word for word the same defenses they've been using this whole time.

WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS SHIT?
    it's the art of the deal.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I got plenty of shit posts from you on this thread, under this ID and others...

You ran away from the thread because you lost the throughline of your argument, saying the aid was held up, and then saying literally one post later that it wasn't.

When I pointed that out, that's when this "swimming" excuse came up, which was obviously fake because you've posted plenty of times at the exact time you claimed you always go swimming.

SO WHY ARE YOU LYING AND BULLSHITTING ME?
    your poor vocabulary skills are tripping you up.
    I even defined it for you. "suspension of aid" is not witholding aid. the deadline was fiscal year 2019.

You are clearly losing your already tenuous grasp on reality - you need to show your claimed timeline of my posts

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

ROFL...what you need to do is contact the mods for confirmation of IP address -then when they throw cold water
    in your face immediately make an appointment for a shrink for your paranoid delusions
    STOP. We know what you're doing because you've done it before. That's why you have several different IDs.

You're not very convincing, and it's a very strange coincidence that the moment you get called on your bullshit, you suddenly have to go "swimming" at a time you say you always go, but that isn't consistent with when you post on this forum either under this ID, under Anatta, and now under Tiny1 (and who knows how many other fake accounts you have).

I don't understand what you think you're achieving by using these garbage tactics.