Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Default Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

So, just like I had said over and over, the moment these Conservatives start realizing they fucked up, is the moment they create brand new IDs to argue the same stupid points from before, but in a different "voice" ostensibly to make people think that there's more support for their crap than there actually is.

So, in the midst of a thread where anatta/dukkha/tiny1 are posting, they run into the trap of posting a link they didn't read, that doesn't help their argument and in fact, makes their position worse.

When this is pointed out, as it was in the thread, suddenly anatta/dukkha/tiny1 says they have to leave right away, which is a weird thing to say mid-argument. The moment after they leave, a brand new ID pops up, using pretty much the same posting style and voice, that happened to "discover" the board and just so happens to find themselves agreeing, parroting, even repeating word for word the same defenses they've been using this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    Yanno, I hate to come here on my first post, and bust people's bubbles, but if President Trump were as obviously guilty as the left here is trying to assert, Pence would already be President and Trump would be wearing Striped Pajamas.
    The Truth is, that withholding aid to a country is not illegal. It is Trump's prerogative. In fact, Quid pro quo isn't illegal, either.
    Now, if anyone here can be honest with themselves, which I doubt, and put their hatred aside, riddle me this. It is obvious to the neutral observer, that the left has been lying and spinning ever since Trump was duly elected, much the same way the right reacted to Obama, just not as rabidly. The talk of impeachment was leveled BEFORE the 2016 General Election. Apparently, something triggered the left into a meltdown. Why?
    As an Independent, I am one of the ones who elected President Trump. We all know that no President can be elected without aid from the Independents. I have watched as the left continues to alienate and marginalize the Indy Voters. We are becoming more and more irritated at the left. For three years, all y'all have done is cry about Trump. Do you remember the left's reaction to the Hillary Loss? Screaming rooms, safe spaces, Newscasters Crying tears, college kids melting down across the country. And all the Chicken Littles screaming "The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!" Guess what? The Sky didn't fall. In fact, the American Worker is much better off, now.
    Yep, the only one in Washington doing anything for the American People is Trump. The Republicans sit on their hands, thinking of ways to battle the Left. The Dems are obsessed with Impeaching Trump, and have neglected their Duties to their constituents. They should be working on Immigration and Border Security, Infrastructure, Energy Policy, Health care, and any other pressing issue facing American Families. But for three years, they've been chasing their tails.
    I am no genius and even I know this Impeachment Nonsense is going NOWHERE. You should recognize that too, and get ready, since no sitting President has ever been removed by Impeachment, and No Incumbent President has ever been voted out, under a Booming Economy and the economy is Booming.
    But, I guess you can Dream On. It is your right.

WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS SHIT?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following 3 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-12-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Grokmaster (11-13-2019)

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019), reagansghost (11-12-2019), TTQ64 (11-13-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dukkha = Russian Troll.

5. The Following 3 Users Groan At Jack For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-12-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Stretch (11-13-2019)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-12-2019), Guno צְבִי (11-12-2019), LV426 (11-12-2019)

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    Yeah, it seems pretty obvious at this point. All the sock accounts, the repeating of Kremlin propaganda, the stilted language used in the posts that doesn't really seem like that of a native English-speaker...

Most of the Cons on this board I think are actual dimwits. But there are a few, like anatta, that I think are foreign propagandists.

Grokmaster is another one. Literally putting their posts through google translators and then copying and pasting the responses into the reply.

I truly want to know if they think this is convincing anyone?

8. The Following 2 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-12-2019), Earl (11-13-2019)

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

domer76 (11-12-2019), Jack (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019)

10. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yeah, it seems pretty obvious at this point. All the sock accounts, the repeating of Kremlin propaganda, the stilted language used in the posts that doesn't really seem like that of a native English-speaker...

Most of the Cons on this board I think are actual dimwits. But there are a few, like anatta, that I think are foreign propagandists.

Grokmaster is another one. Literally putting their posts through google translators and then copying and pasting the responses into the reply.

Schlockmonster posts REAL BIG and BOLD to make his bull cap MORE TRUE. He uses a fierce dinosaur image and big fonts because in reality he is a dwarf from the Russkie circus.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

domer76 (11-12-2019), LV426 (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019)

12. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Schlockmonster posts REAL BIG and BOLD to make his bull cap MORE TRUE. He uses a fierce dinosaur image and big fonts because in reality he is a dwarf from the Russkie circus.
    COCKMASTER: I really mean this!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-13-2019)

14. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Typical usage of point the finger where you are actually to blame, the people who like your posts are also Russian Hacks, and trolls for the DNC!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Post:

Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

16. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Typical usage of point the finger where you are actually to blame, the people who like your posts are also Russian Hacks, and trolls for the DNC!
    Nice try...maybe you can explain why anatta was feverishly posting for hours, but then the moment they were caught by their own incompetence, suddenly they have to leave and a brand new account, with no prior posts -literally brand new that second- appears and starts repeating and restating the same weak case anatta has been doing for years?

17. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,386 Times in 3,225 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 189 Times in 178 Posts

Nice try...maybe you can explain why anatta was feverishly posting for hours, but then the moment they were caught by their own incompetence, suddenly they have to leave and a brand new account, with no prior posts -literally brand new that second- appears and starts repeating and restating the same weak case anatta has been doing for years?
    Maybe you could explain why you have never once defended yourself when being called a Russian hack by myself? Because it's true!!!!!!! When we expose all of you, it will be painful, yet fun, to watch you hanged by the neck, or lined up for a firing squad you seditious scumbag!

18. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

no i wasn't "posting for hours" This board is a shithole -I don't rarely spend that time here anymore.
    This threads in garbage like so many and too many posters are nasty cunts and retards.

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

These are not russian trolls......they are good ole american white men repeating propaganda they have been told for decades.

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    gfm7175 = Into the Night

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Jack (11-12-2019), LV426 (11-12-2019)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    FB_IMG_1573618139708.jpg

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    Obama = Putin's Bitch and ALLY. DO I NEED TO POST THE FACTS...AGAIN?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Obama = Putin's Bitch and ALLY. DO I NEED TO POST THE FACTS...AGAIN?
    Yes but please run them through a better translator software program than the one you're currently using, Boris.

25. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

How is this a current events topic?