Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 115

Thread: Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    28,009
    Thanks
    3,820
    Thanked 6,405 Times in 4,852 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,577 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

    So, just like I had said over and over, the moment these Conservatives start realizing they fucked up, is the moment they create brand new IDs to argue the same stupid points from before, but in a different "voice" ostensibly to make people think that there's more support for their crap than there actually is.

    So, in the midst of a thread where anatta/dukkha/tiny1 are posting, they run into the trap of posting a link they didn't read, that doesn't help their argument and in fact, makes their position worse.

    When this is pointed out, as it was in the thread, suddenly anatta/dukkha/tiny1 says they have to leave right away, which is a weird thing to say mid-argument. The moment after they leave, a brand new ID pops up, using pretty much the same posting style and voice, that happened to "discover" the board and just so happens to find themselves agreeing, parroting, even repeating word for word the same defenses they've been using this whole time.

    Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    Yanno, I hate to come here on my first post, and bust people's bubbles, but if President Trump were as obviously guilty as the left here is trying to assert, Pence would already be President and Trump would be wearing Striped Pajamas.
    The Truth is, that withholding aid to a country is not illegal. It is Trump's prerogative. In fact, Quid pro quo isn't illegal, either.
    Now, if anyone here can be honest with themselves, which I doubt, and put their hatred aside, riddle me this. It is obvious to the neutral observer, that the left has been lying and spinning ever since Trump was duly elected, much the same way the right reacted to Obama, just not as rabidly. The talk of impeachment was leveled BEFORE the 2016 General Election. Apparently, something triggered the left into a meltdown. Why?
    As an Independent, I am one of the ones who elected President Trump. We all know that no President can be elected without aid from the Independents. I have watched as the left continues to alienate and marginalize the Indy Voters. We are becoming more and more irritated at the left. For three years, all y'all have done is cry about Trump. Do you remember the left's reaction to the Hillary Loss? Screaming rooms, safe spaces, Newscasters Crying tears, college kids melting down across the country. And all the Chicken Littles screaming "The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!" Guess what? The Sky didn't fall. In fact, the American Worker is much better off, now.
    Yep, the only one in Washington doing anything for the American People is Trump. The Republicans sit on their hands, thinking of ways to battle the Left. The Dems are obsessed with Impeaching Trump, and have neglected their Duties to their constituents. They should be working on Immigration and Border Security, Infrastructure, Energy Policy, Health care, and any other pressing issue facing American Families. But for three years, they've been chasing their tails.
    I am no genius and even I know this Impeachment Nonsense is going NOWHERE. You should recognize that too, and get ready, since no sitting President has ever been removed by Impeachment, and No Incumbent President has ever been voted out, under a Booming Economy and the economy is Booming.
    But, I guess you can Dream On. It is your right.

    WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS SHIT?

  2. The Following 3 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019), Grokmaster (11-13-2019)

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019), reagansghost (11-12-2019), TTQ64 (11-13-2019)

  4. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,891
    Thanks
    10,687
    Thanked 7,179 Times in 5,575 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 1,620 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Dukkha = Russian Troll.

  5. The Following 3 Users Groan At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019), Stretch (11-13-2019)

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    Cinnabar (11-12-2019), guno (11-12-2019), LV426 (11-12-2019)

  7. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    27,162
    Thanks
    8,917
    Thanked 16,367 Times in 11,327 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 401 Times in 388 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    How is this a current events topic?
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    anonymoose (11-12-2019), dukkha (11-13-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019), Stretch (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

  9. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,536
    Thanks
    6,332
    Thanked 5,106 Times in 3,502 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 244 Times in 230 Posts

    Default

    A crybaby libtard posted it....
    ​................

  10. The Following 2 Users Groan At Life is Golden For This Awful Post:

    Crocodile (11-12-2019), Nordberg (11-12-2019)

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

    anonymoose (11-12-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019), Sailor (11-12-2019), Stretch (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019), Wolverine (11-13-2019)

  12. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    28,009
    Thanks
    3,820
    Thanked 6,405 Times in 4,852 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,577 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    A crybaby libtard posted it....
    You are so weak and so shameless that rather than admit you made an error in judgment, you create imaginary friends to give yourselves comfort.

    Just fuckin' kill yourself already. It's clear that's where you're headed. That seems to be your future. So you might as well do it now.

  13. The Following 2 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019)

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019)

  15. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    28,009
    Thanks
    3,820
    Thanked 6,405 Times in 4,852 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,577 Times in 1,477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    Yeah, it seems pretty obvious at this point. All the sock accounts, the repeating of Kremlin propaganda, the stilted language used in the posts that doesn't really seem like that of a native English-speaker...

    Most of the Cons on this board I think are actual dimwits. But there are a few, like anatta, that I think are foreign propagandists.

    Grokmaster is another one. Literally putting their posts through google translators and then copying and pasting the responses into the reply.

    I truly want to know if they think this is convincing anyone?

  16. The Following 2 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

    Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019)

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    domer76 (11-12-2019), Jack (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019)

  18. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25,891
    Thanks
    10,687
    Thanked 7,179 Times in 5,575 Posts
    Groans
    371
    Groaned 1,620 Times in 1,490 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    We are under attack by the Russian Federation. Sending in Agents from their Troll Farms to sway public perception.
    "The web brigades, also known as Russia's troll army, Russian bots, Putinbots, Kremlinbots, troll factory, Social bot, Lakhta trolls or troll farms are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls linked to the Russian government. Wikipedia"
    Some are hard to spot. Their basic message is 'Death to America'.

  19. The Following 2 Users Groan At Jack For This Awful Post:

    Earl (11-13-2019), Grajonca (11-12-2019)

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

    LV426 (11-12-2019)

  21. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,359
    Thanks
    2,673
    Thanked 4,689 Times in 2,947 Posts
    Groans
    94
    Groaned 971 Times in 850 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Yeah, it seems pretty obvious at this point. All the sock accounts, the repeating of Kremlin propaganda, the stilted language used in the posts that doesn't really seem like that of a native English-speaker...

    Most of the Cons on this board I think are actual dimwits. But there are a few, like anatta, that I think are foreign propagandists.

    Grokmaster is another one. Literally putting their posts through google translators and then copying and pasting the responses into the reply.

    I truly want to know if they think this is convincing anyone?
    Schlockmonster posts REAL BIG and BOLD to make his bull cap MORE TRUE. He uses a fierce dinosaur image and big fonts because in reality he is a dwarf from the Russkie circus.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    domer76 (11-12-2019), LV426 (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019)

  23. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    39,580
    Thanks
    8,898
    Thanked 10,207 Times in 7,675 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 4,216 Times in 3,556 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Dukkha = Russian Troll.
    gfm7175 = Into the Night

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    Jack (11-12-2019), LV426 (11-12-2019)

  25. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,965
    Thanks
    2,629
    Thanked 9,655 Times in 6,060 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,377 Times in 2,140 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Dark, Darth, grok, Sailor, and a few more, plus any new ID...….all Russian trolls

    comrade supervizky should be pissed!

    not sure if any of em are actual braindead American conservatives


    most of them:

    anatta
    anonymoose
    AssHatZombie
    Bigdog
    Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez
    cawacko
    Celticguy
    CFM
    deadcatbounce
    dukkha
    Eagle-Eye
    Getin the ring
    gfm7175
    Grokmaster
    Havana Moon
    Into the Night
    Iron-Merc
    Loving91390
    OG Yurt
    PostmodernProphet
    Ralph
    RB 60
    Sailor
    Superfreak
    Teflon Don

  26. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

    Grajonca (11-12-2019)

  27. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    34,812
    Thanks
    9,836
    Thanked 23,150 Times in 15,147 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 1,045 Times in 998 Posts

    Default

    I’m the only certified Russian asset that posts at JPP lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    dukkha (11-13-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Stretch (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

  29. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,489
    Thanks
    38,215
    Thanked 25,645 Times in 19,599 Posts
    Groans
    30,151
    Groaned 3,847 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    Dark, Darth, grok, Sailor, and a few more, plus any new ID...….all Russian trolls

    comrade supervizky should be pissed!

    not sure if any of em are actual braindead American conservatives


    most of them:

    anatta
    anonymoose
    AssHatZombie
    Bigdog
    Callinectes Ocasio-Cortez
    cawacko
    Celticguy
    CFM
    deadcatbounce
    dukkha
    Eagle-Eye
    Getin the ring
    gfm7175
    Grokmaster
    Havana Moon
    Into the Night
    Iron-Merc
    Loving91390
    OG Yurt
    PostmodernProphet
    Ralph
    RB 60
    Sailor
    Superfreak
    Teflon Don
    I'm English you fucking numbskull!!
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grajonca For This Post:

    Life is Golden (11-13-2019), Stretch (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

  31. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,489
    Thanks
    38,215
    Thanked 25,645 Times in 19,599 Posts
    Groans
    30,151
    Groaned 3,847 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So, just like I had said over and over, the moment these Conservatives start realizing they fucked up, is the moment they create brand new IDs to argue the same stupid points from before, but in a different "voice" ostensibly to make people think that there's more support for their crap than there actually is.

    So, in the midst of a thread where anatta/dukkha/tiny1 are posting, they run into the trap of posting a link they didn't read, that doesn't help their argument and in fact, makes their position worse.

    When this is pointed out, as it was in the thread, suddenly anatta/dukkha/tiny1 says they have to leave right away, which is a weird thing to say mid-argument. The moment after they leave, a brand new ID pops up, using pretty much the same posting style and voice, that happened to "discover" the board and just so happens to find themselves agreeing, parroting, even repeating word for word the same defenses they've been using this whole time.




    WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS SHIT?
    You're a brainless Millennial twat, just fuck off!
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grajonca For This Post:

    countryboy (11-13-2019), dukkha (11-13-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Life is Golden (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

  33. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,873
    Thanks
    2,691
    Thanked 5,471 Times in 3,369 Posts
    Groans
    4
    Groaned 134 Times in 120 Posts
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    I'm English you fucking numbskull!!
    I'm a liberal.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

    Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

  35. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    84,489
    Thanks
    38,215
    Thanked 25,645 Times in 19,599 Posts
    Groans
    30,151
    Groaned 3,847 Times in 3,667 Posts
    Blog Entries
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    We are under attack by the Russian Federation. Sending in Agents from their Troll Farms to sway public perception.
    "The web brigades, also known as Russia's troll army, Russian bots, Putinbots, Kremlinbots, troll factory, Social bot, Lakhta trolls or troll farms are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls linked to the Russian government. Wikipedia"
    Some are hard to spot. Their basic message is 'Death to America'.
    The condotel where I am staying is full of Russians, miserable sods when sober. Some very nice looking women around the pool most days, plenty of buxom blondes in bikinis. Not sure where they keep the wires to record conversations though, any ideas?
    .

    80,000 Americans died and 900,000 were hospitalised just two years ago from flu including the most virulent Type A version of H3N2, so why didn't you arseholes call for the total destruction of the world's economic system then? I hope you have plenty of time to ponder over that when you all lose your houses, jobs and relationships!

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to Grajonca For This Post:

    Truth Detector (11-13-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Dukkha is more than suffering.
    By dukkha in forum Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 05-21-2020, 03:05 AM
  2. The Anatomy of a Crisis
    By Damocles in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 03:02 AM
  3. Anatomy of a Republican!
    By signalmankenneth in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:04 PM
  4. Anatomy of a Bank Run
    By Timshel in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 06:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •