Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Default Anatomy of Anatta/Dukkha/Tiny1

So, just like I had said over and over, the moment these Conservatives start realizing they fucked up, is the moment they create brand new IDs to argue the same stupid points from before, but in a different "voice" ostensibly to make people think that there's more support for their crap than there actually is.

So, in the midst of a thread where anatta/dukkha/tiny1 are posting, they run into the trap of posting a link they didn't read, that doesn't help their argument and in fact, makes their position worse.

When this is pointed out, as it was in the thread, suddenly anatta/dukkha/tiny1 says they have to leave right away, which is a weird thing to say mid-argument. The moment after they leave, a brand new ID pops up, using pretty much the same posting style and voice, that happened to "discover" the board and just so happens to find themselves agreeing, parroting, even repeating word for word the same defenses they've been using this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
    Yanno, I hate to come here on my first post, and bust people's bubbles, but if President Trump were as obviously guilty as the left here is trying to assert, Pence would already be President and Trump would be wearing Striped Pajamas.
    The Truth is, that withholding aid to a country is not illegal. It is Trump's prerogative. In fact, Quid pro quo isn't illegal, either.
    Now, if anyone here can be honest with themselves, which I doubt, and put their hatred aside, riddle me this. It is obvious to the neutral observer, that the left has been lying and spinning ever since Trump was duly elected, much the same way the right reacted to Obama, just not as rabidly. The talk of impeachment was leveled BEFORE the 2016 General Election. Apparently, something triggered the left into a meltdown. Why?
    As an Independent, I am one of the ones who elected President Trump. We all know that no President can be elected without aid from the Independents. I have watched as the left continues to alienate and marginalize the Indy Voters. We are becoming more and more irritated at the left. For three years, all y'all have done is cry about Trump. Do you remember the left's reaction to the Hillary Loss? Screaming rooms, safe spaces, Newscasters Crying tears, college kids melting down across the country. And all the Chicken Littles screaming "The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!" Guess what? The Sky didn't fall. In fact, the American Worker is much better off, now.
    Yep, the only one in Washington doing anything for the American People is Trump. The Republicans sit on their hands, thinking of ways to battle the Left. The Dems are obsessed with Impeaching Trump, and have neglected their Duties to their constituents. They should be working on Immigration and Border Security, Infrastructure, Energy Policy, Health care, and any other pressing issue facing American Families. But for three years, they've been chasing their tails.
    I am no genius and even I know this Impeachment Nonsense is going NOWHERE. You should recognize that too, and get ready, since no sitting President has ever been removed by Impeachment, and No Incumbent President has ever been voted out, under a Booming Economy and the economy is Booming.
    But, I guess you can Dream On. It is your right.

WHO FUCKING BELIEVES THIS SHIT?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following 3 Users Groan At LV426 For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-12-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Grokmaster (11-13-2019)

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cinnabar (11-12-2019), Micawber (11-13-2019), reagansghost (11-12-2019), TTQ64 (11-13-2019)