1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Default Anywhere you need to go, just go

I love liberals, I really do
    They can't live in MY community, but I love their spirit

"We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes," he said. "Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted. Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted; we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness.”

Last year the city assigned six workers to a "Poop Patrol" detail to rid the streets of human waste. San Francisco received 27,000 requests to pick up excrement last year.

Twenty-five restrooms were added -- at a cost of $200,000 each

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...of-life-crimes
    Last edited by Getin the ring; 11-12-2019 at 07:56 AM.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    I love liberals, I really do
    They can't live in MY community, but I love their spirit

"We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes," he said. "Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex, public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted. Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted; we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness.”

Last year the city assigned six workers to a "Poop Patrol" detail to rid the streets of human waste. San Francisco received 27,000 requests to pick up excrement last year.

Twenty-five restrooms were added -- at a cost of $200,000 each

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/san...of-life-crimes
    Well, most men enjoy pissing outside whether they admit it or not lol.

Something liberating about it, hard to explain. But most of us *civilized* men will only piss in the woods, behind a bush on the golf course or whatever, but NEVER in front of women or children or otherwise in a public place.

Progressive’s are actually regressive and it’s not like it’s a big secret any more.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017