Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Monty Python Icon John Cleese Has Brutal Assessment Of Trump's Fox News Fans

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,729 Times in 27,216 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Deplorables!
    thats just the racist ones like you

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    thats just the racist ones like you
    The race card. What a surprise.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Callinectes (11-14-2019), Earl (11-13-2019), Truth Detector (11-12-2019)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

I'm not boasting, just proving you wrong. Now you're reacting as any envious person is expected to act, with feigned disbelief.
    You've never proven anything. All you've ever done is post pictures of things that could belong to anyone and claimed they were yours.

Given what a weaselly little weirdo you've shown yourself to be, I wouldn't put it past you to bullshit about something like that. Right-wingers love to blow their own horns about imaginary wealth. Makes you feel like bigger Men than you are.

Hence, the reason why nobody believes anything you say.

The fact is that I have made a series of wise decisions throughout my life which have been based on sound principles. Since you lack those principles, in fact disdain them, you can't imagine how I would have success with them.
    So then why am I living so comfortably and debt free on money I've saved and invested over my lifetime?

You're constantly accusing me of lying, and the reason is that it's the easiest - or better said laziest - way to try and justify your positions. Funny though, that you have never once attempted to prove your baseless accusation.
    It's not up to me to prove you're a liar. You are the one who brought up the subject of houses and cars a long time ago, so if anything needs to proven, it's you who needs to provide the proof.

Isn't it interesting that Nomad responded with this:

That tells us a lot about his station in life. He's low on the ladder, and extremely envious and hateful of those who have done better.
    My station in life is just fine. Retired, house and car both paid for and living on investment and SS income.

What more do I need?

If you really do "own" what you claim to, I bet you're mortgaged to the hilt, in debt up to your eyeballs and working your ass off to keep up the payments.

Meanwhile I'm relaxing in the warm Florida sun, enjoying the easy life debt free.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nomad For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-13-2019), MAGA MAN (11-12-2019)

6. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You've never proven anything. All you've ever done is post pictures of things that could belong to anyone and claimed they were yours.

Given what a weaselly little weirdo you've shown yourself to be, I wouldn't put it past you to bullshit about something like that. Right-wingers love to blow their own horns about imaginary wealth. Makes you feel like bigger Men than you are.

Hence, the reason why nobody believes anything you say.

So then why am I living so comfortably and debt free on money I've saved and invested over my lifetime?

It's not up to me to prove you're a liar. You are the one who brought up the subject of houses and cars a long time ago, so if anything needs to proven, it's you who needs to provide the proof.

My station in life is just fine. Retired, house and car both paid for and living on investment and SS income.

What more do I need?

If you really do "own" what you claim to, I bet you're mortgaged to the hilt, in debt up to your eyeballs and working your ass off to keep up the payments.

Meanwhile I'm relaxing in the warm Florida sun, enjoying the easy life debt free.
    Here in the US of A, it is never the responsibility of the accused to disprove the accusation. You made the accusation, therefore it is your responsibility to offer evidence. No surprise that you can't. Liberals despise personal responsibility.

I didn't start anything with respect to stating what I own. Anything I wrote was in response to you, or some asshole like you, accusing me of being trailer trash, etc. I simply state the facts to dispute the allegation. If it drives you nuts, that is a nice little side benefit.

"I bet you're mortgaged to the hilt..." This is a typical example of what pieces of shit like you do. What's your wager? Let's make this interesting and put up $1000 each. I'm sure Damo will agree to hold the cash, review evidence and make judgement. Winner gives him 10% of the winnings for his trouble.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (11-12-2019), Earl (11-13-2019)

8. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,002 Times in 8,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Here in the US of A, it is never the responsibility of the accused to disprove the accusation. You made the accusation, therefore it is your responsibility to offer evidence. No surprise that you can't. Liberals despise personal responsibility.
    This isn't a court of law, dumbass. Its an internet forum upon which you chose to make several claims that you have yet to substantiate. Now, after being called out on it, you're trying to claim it's someone else's responsibility to disprove it.

Bullshit.

You're the one who wants people to believe you're not a liar, so go ahead and prove you're not a liar if you can, but apparently you can't.

No surprise that you can't. Trumptards despise personal responsibility.

I didn't start anything with respect to stating what I own. Anything I wrote was in response to you, or some asshole like you, accusing me of being trailer trash, etc. I simply state the facts to dispute the allegation. If it drives you nuts, that is a nice little side benefit.
    So I made an offhand comment, typical of the little digs everyone takes at each other here on JPP and just about every other political forum. BFD. I've had many times worse shit said about me and I didn't make a Federal case out of it. But for some inexplicable reason, it upset you so badly you went off the deep end and have spent the last couple of years making a complete ass out of yourself.

That certainly tends to raise questions in people's minds about you, your mental stability, your honesty and your motivations.

I think you're a lying fruitcake.

"I bet you're mortgaged to the hilt..." This is a typical example of what pieces of shit like you do.
    Whoa!!!! Hit a nerve with that one!!!!!

What's your wager? Let's make this interesting and put up $1000 each. I'm sure Damo will agree to hold the cash, review evidence and make judgement. Winner gives him 10% of the winnings for his trouble.
    Yeah, you tried that sleazy shit once before and I told you what you could do with it. If you think you're slick enough, or I'm stupid enough to let you con me into handing over a thousand bucks to a stranger who you could easily have a pre-arranged deal worked out with, you're farther out of touch with reality than I thought you were.

I'm not putting my finances or any other aspect of my fate in the hands of anyone I haven't known and trusted for a major portion of my life, especially if the anyone in question are a couple of right-wing Trumptards.

Long story short, I think you're a liar and nothing you can do here short of providing actual, official I.D. and supporting documentation will convince me otherwise.

Fuck you if you don't like it, weirdo.

Last edited by Nomad; 11-12-2019 at 09:31 PM.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-13-2019)

10. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

"I bet you're mortgaged to the hilt..." This is a typical example of what pieces of shit like you do. What's your wager? Let's make this interesting and put up $1000 each. I'm sure Damo will agree to hold the cash, review evidence and make judgement. Winner gives him 10% of the winnings for his trouble.
    You won't see the arsehole for dust!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Earl (11-13-2019)

12. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Nomad made Dark Stool to blow a gasket in this thread.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

John Barron (11-13-2019), Nomad (11-13-2019)

14. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cleese's assessment is exact. It's why I don't debate these goons. Brainwashed cult of liars lying to each other.

15. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,654 Times in 17,915 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

FOX News, the most watched and the most trusted cable news in America.

16. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're constantly accusing me of lying, and the reason is that it's the easiest - or better said laziest - way to try and justify your positions. Funny though, that you have never once attempted to prove your baseless accusation.

How can anyone know who is telling the truth on here? You've got, more or less, to accept what people say. I agree that the fact you need to go into so much detail suggests a lack of confidence, but that is true of very many Americans, who don't half boast, and when you point to your education, most educated people would be a bit baffled as to how you square that with voting for the man Mrs Clinton beat in the voting at the last election. That you can support him suggests either that you've given up reading, that your brain has been damaged in some way, or that there is something dubious about your claims. As a gentleman I wouldn't think of accepting the last, obviously!.

17. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

Earl (11-13-2019)

18. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

FOX News, the most watched and the most trusted cable news in America.

19. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    How can anyone know who is telling the truth on here? You've got, more or less, to accept what people say. I agree that the fact you need to go into so much detail suggests a lack of confidence, but that is true of very many Americans, who don't half boast, and when you point to your education, most educated people would be a bit baffled as to how you square that with voting for the man Mrs Clinton beat in the voting at the last election. That you can support him suggests either that you've given up reading, that your brain has been damaged in some way, or that there is something dubious about your claims. As a gentleman I wouldn't think of accepting the last, obviously!.
    “ or that there is something dubious about your claims.”

Such as your dubious claim to be a PhD?

20. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    I would ask you a similar question. How could any educated person who loves freedom vote for a Democrat?

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    This isn't a court of law, dumbass. Its an internet forum upon which you chose to make several claims that you have yet to substantiate. Now, after being called out on it, you're trying to claim it's someone else's responsibility to disprove it.

Bullshit.

You're the one who wants people to believe you're not a liar, so go ahead and prove you're not a liar if you can, but apparently you can't.

No surprise that you can't. Trumptards despise personal responsibility.

So I made an offhand comment, typical of the little digs everyone takes at each other here on JPP and just about every other political forum. BFD. I've had many times worse shit said about me and I didn't make a Federal case out of it. But for some inexplicable reason, it upset you so badly you went off the deep end and have spent the last couple of years making a complete ass out of yourself.

That certainly tends to raise questions in people's minds about you, your mental stability, your honesty and your motivations.

I think you're a lying fruitcake.

Whoa!!!! Hit a nerve with that one!!!!!

Yeah, you tried that sleazy shit once before and I told you what you could do with it. If you think you're slick enough, or I'm stupid enough to let you con me into handing over a thousand bucks to a stranger who you could easily have a pre-arranged deal worked out with, you're farther out of touch with reality than I thought you were.

I'm not putting my finances or any other aspect of my fate in the hands of anyone I haven't known and trusted for a major portion of my life, especially if the anyone in question are a couple of right-wing Trumptards.

Long story short, I think you're a liar and nothing you can do here short of providing actual, official I.D. and supporting documentation will convince me otherwise.

Fuck you if you don't like it, weirdo.

You have to finance $1000? Now THATS funny.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    You won't see the arsehole for dust!!
    Just his excuses...