Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Townhall takes the leap

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    no. It was all done in the open -no secret hearings, and POTUS has representation,and Impeachment was voted on, and the Judiciary Commitee was always used not Intelligence

facile. John Solomon has found documents Hunter was personally in contact with the State Dept to try to influence quashing of the Uk. Burisma investigation. Right after that Biden issued his threat. It's even worse then that but you wouldn't have a clue since you don't folow Solomans investigative reporting

declared erious? it was dropped in the IG'slap. The IG did not know the WB was in contact with Schiff. The IG did not know Schiff referred him the Zaid . The IG did not know the WB worked for Biden.
    Everything screams for an investigation. Why are you against transparency in a grave matter like Impeachment?
    Not true, BenghaziGate was conducted the exact same way, all of those investigations had private testimony employing the exact same rules that Schiff is using today, in fact, they initiated those rules. In Clinton's impeachment, they didn't have a preliminary inquiry because Starr gave them four years of investigation, all of it conducted behind closed doors. And in that impeachment, just like today, the majority ruled over everything

John Solomon is a talking head, nothing more, of course he has a conspiracy, had any demogogue not have "proof" of something, but even Volker shot down Solomon's fiction in his testimony

The IG did know that the whistleblower had contacted Schiff's office and that Schiff's office recommended he talk to an attorney, and anyone who worked in or near the White House longer than three years had "worked" for Biden just like they are now working for Pence, it is part of their job

Nothing, absolutely nothing, "screams for an investigation," and asking for Biden's son to testify is nothing more than a deflection, it ain't about Biden, it is all about Trump, he is the one who abused his power

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    First off, the OP has more to do with the media’s Orwellian behavior regarding Ciamarella than the *valid points* brought up by the Townhall writer.

Whatever past republicans have or haven’t done with impeachment proceedings, this self-imposed censorship on the part of the media is unique—and flipping weird.

They are falling all over themselves to NOT REPORT on the open-mic reveal about ABC tanking the Epstein story and we all know that it’s too ‘touchy’ for them to report on it: the anchor mentioned British Royalty and the C-word.

So what’s the deal with Ciamarella? That’s too ‘touchy’, too? What are they trying to hide—and why?
    Nah, they just don't see any reason for it, has Fox come out and officially released the guy's name?

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

Presidents, all presidents, have the duty to ensure that corruption (Biden and Son) is investigated with countries that receive billions of our tax dollars
    If that is the case then Trump better start investigating his own family, you didn't think the daughter got all those agreements with China cause her product is envied worldwide

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    First off, the Democrats are playing by the rules established by the prior GOP House
    Yes yes, we know that's the latest issued talking point, but I GUARANTEE you cannot produce a shred of verifiable evidence to support this fantasy. So just run away, as per usual, when asked to produce actual evidence.
    Every life matters

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    name one person who has claimed Biden lied when he said he had extorted the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who had investigated his son's employer.....
    I can do better than that, I can set your story straight.

The actions at the center of Trump's allegations occurred in early 2016, when Vice President Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to pressure the Ukrainian government to dismiss Prosecutor General Shokin.

Trump says this was to halt Shokin's investigation of Burisma Holdings, claiming it was for the benefit of Biden's son who served on Burisma's board of directors.

BUT ...

Burisma Holdings was not under investigation at the time Biden called for Shokin's removal, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine. Shokin's office had investigated Burisma, but the investigation dealt with a government department which allegedly granted special permits to Burisma between 2010 and 2012. Hunter Biden did not join the company until 2014.

Shokin was dismissed for corruption at the urging of several European governments and the Intenational Monetary Fund as well as the US.

Trump and Giuliani know this.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

What needs to be justified is a reason for him TO appear as he does not have any testimony relevant to the impeachment of Donald Trump.
    So, the objective is to impeach Trump lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Yes yes, we know that's the latest issued talking point, but I GUARANTEE you cannot produce a shred of verifiable evidence to support this fantasy. So just run away, as per usual, when asked to produce actual evidence.
    Fine don't believe me, listen to one of your own;

"Judge Andrew Napolitano said Thursday that the Republicans are protesting their own rules for impeachment inquiries."

"Napolitano, an analyst for Fox News, said on “Fox & Friends” that Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) is following the impeachment rules that Republicans put in place with a GOP majority in 2015."

“I read the House rules, and as frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors, the hearings for which Congressman Schiff is presiding, they are consistent with the rules"

"The judge noted that the “initial level of inquiry” in the impeachment questioning can be “done in secret,” like the witness interviews during President Nixon’s and President Clinton’s impeachment proceedings."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...or-impeachment

8. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Tranquillus in Exile (11-11-2019)

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    I can do better than that, I can set your story straight. .
    your story is not straight....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

of course......why pretend its an investigation.....they only want evidence that feeds their expectations.......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Darth Omar (11-11-2019)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Nah, they just don't see any reason for it, has Fox come out and officially released the guy's name?
    Why can’t they use their journalism skills and do some investigative reporting on he who shalt not be named?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

The current objective for our country is to conduct an impeachment inquiry to determine if Articles Of Impeachment should be drafted and voted on.

And I have to say, the evidence looks pretty iron clad.

And it's probably a good thing I am saying so because I doubt you have any interest in even considering the evidence.

Just keep in touch. I'll fill you in on the latest.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (11-12-2019)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,740 Times in 14,334 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

In releasing the letter to the ranking member of the House intel Committee he alerted the world that he would “disallow” witnesses such as Hunter Biden (you know, the guy named in the phone call at the center of this proceeding) and the “anonymous whistleblower” (the guy Schiff coordinated with to launch this circus).

There is zero reason to deny the minority party access to either witness. For if everything that Schiff is doing is on the up and up such testimony would add to the “transparent case," The case being that the president committed such heinously criminal acts that violate the conscience of the people who elected him that the only remedy remaining is to regretfully remove him from office.

Hearing from the witnesses—if the case was legitimate—would bolster majority party claims and truly set in play a test in the Senate for a Constitutional crisis of duty.

Of course the monkey-grinder dance routine from Schiff is perhaps the least legitimate undertaking in the people’s House in perhaps the history of the nation.

No one believes it’s serious.

Even most people who hate the president know it’s a farce. They’re okay with it, of course, because they hate Trump and would use this or any means at their disposal to send him on his way. But get them talking and you’ll soon see them admit that it’s not fair—they just don’t care.

Which is why, when this idiocy fails, it will be time to return the House to common sense, and a legitimate investigation into the coordination, strategy, and origin of the #fauxpeachment must be commenced.

Key to that investigation would be an honest conversation with a man named Eric Ciaramella.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevi...mella-n2556225

But...it’s Townhall lol.

Precisely the point. A media outlier took the plunge and put Eric Ciaramella’s name in the headline.

How long will the News Fakers be able to run interference for Democrats on it? Even as we sit, CNN’s Zucker and his fellow media big wig weasels are discussing their strategy. I just can’t imagine what it would be. They’re already being rightly mocked and when that starts to happen—bye bye viewers.

I say by the end of the week Ciaramella will be fully outed.
    I believe both Bidens should testify.

Right after trump does.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

First off, the Democrats are playing by the rules established by the prior GOP House

Second, what does Biden's son have to do with Trump potentially abusing his power in asking, some say extorting, the Ukraine to investigate a political opponent? with inviting a foreign nation into our elections?

Third, why is the whistleblower even needed, nearly everything he said has been documented as valid in testimonies from numerous parties involved in the events? Why is it important to know who he is or why should he go public, especially considering the potentially dangerous backlash from Trump supporters? Why is he necessary?
    Because fair is fair. After all...trump gave us his contact at Wikileaks.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post

B) That you're a fucking idiot who was grifted?
    What does it tell you when he's posting under two different usernames in this discussion?

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Indeed.

Presidents, all presidents, have the duty to ensure that corruption (Biden and Son) is investigated with countries that receive billions of our tax dollars
    Then why is trump protecting Saudi Arabia?