Thread: Foley enters rehab

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 1 Time in 1 Post

Post Foley enters rehab

Former Rep. Mark Foley is in an alcoholism treatment center three days after resigning from Congress amid allegations that he sent inappropriate messages to teenage pages.</img>

More at link...
    Don't Shoot the Messenger!

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes. The alcohol made him do it. Everyone feel sorry for him now.
    "Fuck you niggers" July 11, 2009 Tinfoil explaining how conservatives are unfairly labeled as racists.

"You deserve to be beheaded and for your head to placed on a pike, in the middle of the park, where children can see what happens to those that act the way you do." August 5, 2009 USFreedom911's response to a left leaning opinion.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

DID HE CONTINUE TO DO IT?

After he had been repremanded for it and promised to be good?

He must have continued being a predator....thus the alcoholism excuse out of the blue...

care

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Blog Entries

Its a PR move public figures have run into the ground. Quite frankly I'm tired of it.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

alcoholism is never an excuse... if anything its just part of the problem

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My bet is that this abuse of his power with the boys, CONTINUED and that is why he is having to "play" this alcoholism thing....

Being an alcoholic and getting in a car accident is something expected from alcoholism....but being an alcoholic and that is why you are a sexual predator of young boys is nothing but utter BULLSHIT....

And he should have excused himself from being a committee member for exploited children when he has been KNOWN to have had a problem for 5 years as they are now reporting...

also, the Republican leadership should not have let him head up this committee, EVEN with only the more sugared down emails vs the lude ones he wrote to the 16 year old.

Should of, would of, could of.............too late now...let's just discern what happened now....

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this guy should be .... well i dont know what they should do to him but it should be bad... i mean he's saposed too be public leader and role model fro cring out loud.... he need too be made an example of

8. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Care4all View Post
    My bet is that this abuse of his power with the boys, CONTINUED and that is why he is having to "play" this alcoholism thing....

Being an alcoholic and getting in a car accident is something expected from alcoholism....but being an alcoholic and that is why you are a sexual predator of young boys is nothing but utter BULLSHIT....

And he should have excused himself from being a committee member for exploited children when he has been KNOWN to have had a problem for 5 years as they are now reporting...

also, the Republican leadership should not have let him head up this committee, EVEN with only the more sugared down emails vs the lude ones he wrote to the 16 year old.

Should of, would of, could of.............too late now...let's just discern what happened now....
    Using the latest version of one of Flip Wilson’s characters from this comedy show, "The Devil made me do it." Foley is now using an alcoholic rehabilitation center for a custom makeover of his pedophilic personality. This is getting to be the chief claim of the moneyed. Who would have thought that claiming one is an alcoholic could apply to pedophilia. WOW!

"I’m not really a pedophile, I’m a drunk. And when I get a little alcohol in me something just comes over me. I don’t know what it is, but I can’t control myself. And I get this uncontrollable urge to go to the computer and begin sending lewd and lascivious IMs to young boys. It’s the alcohol I tell ya, the alcohol. You don’t know how it grips ya, It gets a handle on ya. It’s the demon I tell ya, the demon. Ya gotta believe me, if it wasn't for the booze I would be sending those emails to women."

Oh, yeah!!!!!!