Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 106 to 118 of 118

Thread: Man using racist slurs killed in Waffle House fight in Georgia, police say

  1. #106 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it isn't all that I have got.
    You get welfare and food stamps, too? What a fucking freeloader.

  2. #107 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,299
    Thanks
    7,791
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 929 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 434 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You get welfare and food stamps, too? What a fucking freeloader.
    If you want to know the truth, I'm paying for your welfare; I pay plenty in taxes and you don't.

  3. #108 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    If you want to know the truth, I'm paying for your welfare; I pay plenty in taxes and you don't.
    If you're going to claim something is the truth, you should back it up with proof. Do you have any?

  4. #109 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,299
    Thanks
    7,791
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 929 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 434 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    If you're going to claim something is the truth, you should back it up with proof. Do you have any?
    Just look at you, you're living like a king at my expense, isn't that proof enough??????

  5. #110 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Just look at you, you're living like a king at my expense, isn't that proof enough??????
    You'd have to prove I'm living at your expense. I'm still waiting on the specifics, boy. It's clear you have nothing.

    I do live quite well. Thanks for acknowledging that. However, it's because I have your kind making money for me.

  6. #111 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,299
    Thanks
    7,791
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 929 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 434 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    You'd have to prove I'm living at your expense. I'm still waiting on the specifics, boy. It's clear you have nothing.

    I do live quite well. Thanks for acknowledging that. However, it's because I have your kind making money for me.
    So, you've my kind doing what for you, to make money for you??????

  7. #112 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    So, you've my kind doing what for you, to make money for you??????
    Irrelevant what they're doing. Don't worry, it's all legal. All that matters is they're doing it and all you have is jealousy because of it.

  8. #113 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,299
    Thanks
    7,791
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 929 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 434 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Irrelevant what they're doing. Don't worry, it's all legal. All that matters is they're doing it and all you have is jealousy because of it.
    Any proof of that??????

  9. #114 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Any proof of that??????
    Yes, there's plenty of proof you're jealous.

    All one has to do is read your posts.

  10. #115 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,299
    Thanks
    7,791
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 929 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 434 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Yes, there's plenty of proof you're jealous.

    All one has to do is read your posts.
    Aren't you kind of drifting off the subject to avoid answering my question????? I will restate the question;" it's because I have your kind making money for me", can you prove what you said????

  11. #116 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Aren't you kind of drifting off the subject to avoid answering my question????? I will restate the question;" it's because I have your kind making money for me", can you prove what you said????
    I answered your question. I agreed with you that you are jealous.

    Sounds to me like you moved the goalposts once the kick was made.

    You don't get a second chance with me when you fuck up. You should think about what you're asking before you ask it.

  12. #117 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    3,299
    Thanks
    7,791
    Thanked 1,246 Times in 929 Posts
    Groans
    9
    Groaned 434 Times in 406 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I answered your question. I agreed with you that you are jealous.

    Sounds to me like you moved the goalposts once the kick was made.

    You don't get a second chance with me when you fuck up. You should think about what you're asking before you ask it.
    Are you telling the truth???????

  13. #118 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    43,039
    Thanks
    230
    Thanked 6,350 Times in 5,561 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 419 Times in 408 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Are you telling the truth???????
    I made a claim about which I'd know the truth. You made a claim about me for which you've provided no evidence. See the difference, coon?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 12:01 PM
  2. Racist POTUS Trump still won't acknowledge Waffle House hero James Shaw Jr.
    By DonaldvoTrumpovich in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 05-07-2018, 04:51 PM
  3. Waffle House shooter captured.....
    By NOVA in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-23-2018, 02:35 PM
  4. Waffle House suspect had previous bizarre interactions with police
    By volsrock in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-23-2018, 12:39 PM
  5. i finally have had waffle house
    By Stardawg in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 02-11-2016, 08:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •