Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    I have not gloated. I am proud of what my team has done. That is not gloating.

Now, if you ever grew a pair and come to meet me, I will happily gloat about beating your ass.

What you've done is a perfect example of gloating. You're proud of wins but run when someone mentions losses.

You couldn't kick your own ass. Your dead wife kicked your ass, so to speak, when she died with you knowing she did it to get away from you.

I've got a pair. I've also told you where I rubbed them. That's why you're so damn mad.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    All false statements.

You claim things you don't know then accuse someone of doing the same. Typical left winger.

Funny how you pretend to be a tough guy and talk about someone hiding then claim to have provided information in a PRIVATE message. Someone that claims to be so tough and is sure he could do what he says wouldn't hide like that. Afraid to post in open forum, huh?
    I don't claim to know things I don't. "I say you didn't come to Atlanta and go to my bar. If you did, you snuck into town without letting me know you were coming and you didn't mention my name to the doorman. So either way, you didn't want to meet me." That is stating my opinion and mocking you for sneaking into town and making sure I didn't know until you were gone.

And no, I am not posting the info in the open forum. Only an idiot would do that. You have barely told me what state you live in, and refused to tell me what city. So you have no room to talk about someone wanting to maintain control over their privacy. I provided you what you need to come find me. Or, as I said, I will meet you anywhere in Atlanta. Come see me and find out whether I am what I say I am.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What you've done is a perfect example of gloating. You're proud of wins but run when someone mentions losses.

You couldn't kick your own ass. Your dead wife kicked your ass, so to speak, when she died with you knowing she did it to get away from you.

I've got a pair. I've also told you where I rubbed them. That's why you're so damn mad.
    I have talked about the losses and the losing seasons. Talked a good bit about in one thread. Someone claimed Alabama had always been good. I reminded him of the years between Coach Stallings and Coach Saban.

Yeah, you say you have a pair. Just not big enough to come meet me, huh?

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have talked about the losses and the losing seasons. Talked a good bit about in one thread. Someone claimed Alabama had always been good. I reminded him of the years between Coach Stallings and Coach Saban.

Yeah, you say you have a pair. Just not big enough to come meet me, huh?
    You regularly mention the last 5 - 10 years and run like a coward when mentioning 20 years ago. By your own words, there isn't a reason to talk beyond the current time.

I told you where I rubbed them.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't claim to know things I don't. "I say you didn't come to Atlanta and go to my bar. If you did, you snuck into town without letting me know you were coming and you didn't mention my name to the doorman. So either way, you didn't want to meet me." That is stating my opinion and mocking you for sneaking into town and making sure I didn't know until you were gone.

And no, I am not posting the info in the open forum. Only an idiot would do that. You have barely told me what state you live in, and refused to tell me what city. So you have no room to talk about someone wanting to maintain control over their privacy. I provided you what you need to come find me. Or, as I said, I will meet you anywhere in Atlanta. Come see me and find out whether I am what I say I am.
    You claim things you can't prove. You stated it as fact and pretended to be a man when doing it.

In other words, a tough talker but a pussy that wants to hide in private. Got it, son. I'm not the one talking about my privacy or things I do in public. You are so get to providing or forever be considered a goddamn coward.

I already know you aren't what you say you are. Your posts prove it.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You regularly mention the last 5 - 10 years and run like a coward when mentioning 20 years ago. By your own words, there isn't a reason to talk beyond the current time.

I told you where I rubbed them.
    The last 5 to 10 years have an effect on the current team. 20 years ago doesn't. We can talk about those seasons if you want. But people on these forums probably don't give a shit. But they don't give a shit about you talking trash about my late wife either.

Yeah, you told me where you rubbed them. When you kept whining that I shouldn't be mad if I knew you were lying. Or as you said it, "just joking". It was about then you started getting scared.

Come on down, coward. I'll give you $100 to say that shit to my face.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You claim things you can't prove. You stated it as fact and pretended to be a man when doing it.

In other words, a tough talker but a pussy that wants to hide in private. Got it, son. I'm not the one talking about my privacy or things I do in public. You are so get to providing or forever be considered a goddamn coward.

I already know you aren't what you say you are. Your posts prove it.
    I will meet you ANYWHERE you want. Just let me know when you will be coming down and where you will be. Or tell me where I can come to meet you?? Give me your address and I will come knock on your door.

See, one of us wants to meet. One of us is hiding. I'll meet you anywhere in Atlanta. But you won't come down, because you are a coward. The only way to prove you are not is to come down. Let me know where you will be. You can even make $100 for repeating all the shit you said.

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The last 5 to 10 years have an effect on the current team. 20 years ago doesn't. We can talk about those seasons if you want. But people on these forums probably don't give a shit. But they don't give a shit about you talking trash about my late wife either.

Yeah, you told me where you rubbed them. When you kept whining that I shouldn't be mad if I knew you were lying. Or as you said it, "just joking". It was about then you started getting scared.

Come on down, coward. I'll give you $100 to say that shit to my face.
    Just as I said, you claim to talk about the losing seasons then make excuses when expected to do so.

I don't really care what they think. I care that it has your blood pressure up so high you're close to having a stroke.

I never said I was joking. That's just something else to make yourself feel better.

I'll take your $100 and leave you with your tail tucked between your legs.

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I will meet you ANYWHERE you want. Just let me know when you will be coming down and where you will be. Or tell me where I can come to meet you?? Give me your address and I will come knock on your door.

See, one of us wants to meet. One of us is hiding. I'll meet you anywhere in Atlanta. But you won't come down, because you are a coward. The only way to prove you are not is to come down. Let me know where you will be. You can even make $100 for repeating all the shit you said.
    I have you under my control boy. You're so irate your blood pressure is going to cause a stroke. I've provided specific directions to where I am. Follow them or admit you're a coward.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just as I said, you claim to talk about the losing seasons then make excuses when expected to do so.

I don't really care what they think. I care that it has your blood pressure up so high you're close to having a stroke.

I never said I was joking. That's just something else to make yourself feel better.

I'll take your $100 and leave you with your tail tucked between your legs.
    My blood pressure is fine.

Let me know when you will come down and earn your $100. If you think you can have me tuck my tail between my legs, come on down and show me.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I have you under my control boy. You're so irate your blood pressure is going to cause a stroke. I've provided specific directions to where I am. Follow them or admit you're a coward.
    You have provided nothing of the kind.

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My blood pressure is fine.

Let me know when you will come down and earn your $100. If you think you can have me tuck my tail between my legs, come on down and show me.
    No it's not. No one gets on a forum like this, whines and cries like you, and begs for a whipping without his blood pressure being up.

Let me know when you'll show to where I gave specific directions. The $100 means nothing nothing to be, son. I'll do it for free.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have provided nothing of the kind.
    Yet you claim you gave the exact location where you are with nothing to back up the claim.

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No it's not.

Let me know when you'll show to where I gave specific directions. The $100 means nothing nothing to be, son. I'll do it for free.
    And how did you give me these specific directions? I have gotten no private message. If you claim you sent one, I will have Damocles go into my PMs and verify nothing was received. Or just put it out on the open forum. YOu seemed to think I was a coward for not doing that.

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet you claim you gave the exact location where you are with nothing to back up the claim.
    Are you saying that the message I sent you never got there? That there was no message in your Inbox from me?