Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Consider the 4 toughest games LSU played.
    Texas, Auburn, Florida and Alabama. They were all close games. Three of those teams were in a position to do an end of the game onsides kick to try and eek out a win. (Or did all four of them?) So not much difference between those four when it came to playing LSU. Alabama - Auburn should be good.
    There is a difference. All four of those were in the top 10 at the time LSU beat them. The only team Alabama played in the top 10 kicked their ass.

As far4 as the onside kick to win, LSU beat Florida by 14 and had the ball at the end of the game against Alabama.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 12 Times in 11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Margot Frank View Post
    That's probably true,I hope someone beats Alabama
    auburn might still beat us. And there will be a bowl game. This is far from Alabama's best team. Partly it is a young team. And partly the assistant coaches has changed out.

The more aggressive offense is good, but I still like a tough defense.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Auburn will play 6 highly ranked teams. They plays teams whose combined W/L record is 50-34.

Let's compare that to Alabama who, when they finally played some competition, got their ass kicked despite there only being a 5 point difference. The teams Alabama have played have a combined W/L record of 40-45.
    auburn will have played 5 quality opponents. It was apparent early that Texas A&M was way over-rated.

So far auburn has played 3 highly ranked opponents. They are 1-2 against those highly ranked opponents. Beating Georgia is doubtful, so auburn may well be 1-3 against top ranked opponents when The Tide rolls into Jordan-Hare Stadium.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WinterBorn View Post
    auburn will have played 5 quality opponents. It was apparent early that Texas A&M was way over-rated.

So far auburn has played 3 highly ranked opponents. They are 1-2 against those highly ranked opponents. Beating Georgia is doubtful, so auburn may well be 1-3 against top ranked opponents when The Tide rolls into Jordan-Hare Stadium.
    Just as long as Auburn beats Bama!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So far, Alabama has played 1 highly ranked opponent. They are 0 - 1 against that highly ranked opponent.

Georgia doubted SC could beat them. Speculation is nothing but guessing. What you need to focus on is what has happened to this point. Auburn plays competition, Alabama plays cream puffs.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So far, Alabama has played 1 highly ranked opponent. They are 0 - 1 against that highly ranked opponent.

Georgia doubted SC could beat them. Speculation is nothing but guessing. What you need to focus on is what has happened to this point. Auburn plays competition, Alabama plays cream puffs.
    What I need to do is enjoy my team, watching the games and enjoying the current run. Anything else is irrelevant.

What you think I need to do doesn't mean shit. Although I will give you kudos for becoming a student of the game. But your opinion doesn't matter to me.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What I need to do is enjoy my team, watching the games and enjoying the current run. Anything else is irrelevant.

What you think I need to do doesn't mean shit. Although I will give you kudos for becoming a student of the game. But your opinion doesn't matter to me.
    What you're doing is ignoring the fact that Auburn has actually played respectable teams and Alabama got their ass whipped by the only one they've played so far.

Whether you do it or not is your choice. That you need to do it is a fact, son.

I've been a student of the game. Actually, I've been the instructor and have schooled you on just how much of a cream puff schedule Alabama has. They're like the bully picking on the smaller guy and when the big guy comes around, it's a different story.

Hopefully whatever the fuck happened to your late wife will get you 100x harder.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What you're doing is ignoring the fact that Auburn has actually played respectable teams and Alabama got their ass whipped by the only one they've played so far.

Whether you do it or not is your choice. That you need to do it is a fact, son.

I've been a student of the game. Actually, I've been the instructor and have schooled you on just how much of a cream puff schedule Alabama has. They're like the bully picking on the smaller guy and when the big guy comes around, it's a different story.

Hopefully whatever the fuck happened to your late wife will get you 100x harder.

No, you have not been a student of the game. For a couple of years you have been clueless.

Yes, this year is an easy schedule. Other years, not so much. And the post season is always tough.

Oh, and that you think I need to do it doesn't change a damn thing. I do what I want, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Sound familiar?

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, you have not been a student of the game. For a couple of years you have been clueless.

Yes, this year is an easy schedule. Other years, not so much. And the post season is always tough.

Oh, and that you think I need to do it doesn't change a damn thing. I do what I want, and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Sound familiar?
    I've forgotten more than a biased person like you ever knew.

Last year was an easy schedule. Are you going to claim The Citadel or Arkansas State has a chance to beat Alabama last year?

You do what your told by your new whore. She drags you around like the typical metrosexual you are.

Never said you were going to do what you were told. Just said what you should do. If you want to choose to remain a loser, be my guest.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I've forgotten more than a biased person like you ever knew.

Last year was an easy schedule. Are you going to claim The Citadel or Arkansas State has a chance to beat Alabama last year?

You do what your told by your new whore. She drags you around like the typical metrosexual you are.

Never said you were going to do what you were told. Just said what you should do. If you want to choose to remain a loser, be my guest.
    No, they probably didn't have much of a chance of beating Alabama. I say "probably" because no one thought Appalachian State would beat Michigan or that Troy would beat Nebraska. Occasionally the little guys win.

As far as last year, no Arkansas State and Citadel weren't big threats. Although, The Citadel did something that neither MS State or LSU managed to do, even though they were ranked in the top 25. The Citadel scored against Alabama. As for ranked teams, Alabama played 6 teams that ended the season ranked in the top 25, and beat 5 of them. That includes 2 teams that finished in the top 10.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, they probably didn't have much of a chance of beating Alabama. I say "probably" because no one thought Appalachian State would beat Michigan or that Troy would beat Nebraska. Occasionally the little guys win.

As far as last year, no Arkansas State and Citadel weren't big threats. Although, The Citadel did something that neither MS State or LSU managed to do, even though they were ranked in the top 25. The Citadel scored against Alabama. As for ranked teams, Alabama played 6 teams that ended the season ranked in the top 25, and beat 5 of them. That includes 2 teams that finished in the top 10.
    Troy is anything but one of the "little guys".

None of those cream puffs ever had a chance of beating Alabama. You know it, I know it, and Nick Saban knows it. That you have to go back to 2007 makes your claim more meaningless than it already was.

Arkansas State and The Citadel weren't threats at all. Any time a coach says something like that they're doing it for the media and their idiot fans.

Alabama plays a nothing schedule. The sooner you realize it, the better you'll feel.

The Citadel scored against players that would be better off staying in the locker room against teams like LSU or MSU. Not a valid comparison. That's the same type of thing as a mentally ill male claiming he's a woman thinking HE did something when HE won an athletic event against real women.

I see Alabama puckered their way into the #4 ranking. If those rankings stay the same, LSU will get a chance to whip their ass again in the semi-final game.

12. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Troy is anything but one of the "little guys".

None of those cream puffs ever had a chance of beating Alabama. You know it, I know it, and Nick Saban knows it. That you have to go back to 2007 makes your claim more meaningless than it already was.

Arkansas State and The Citadel weren't threats at all. Any time a coach says something like that they're doing it for the media and their idiot fans.

Alabama plays a nothing schedule. The sooner you realize it, the better you'll feel.

The Citadel scored against players that would be better off staying in the locker room against teams like LSU or MSU. Not a valid comparison. That's the same type of thing as a mentally ill male claiming he's a woman thinking HE did something when HE won an athletic event against real women.

I see Alabama puckered their way into the #4 ranking. If those rankings stay the same, LSU will get a chance to whip their ass again in the semi-final game.
    Can you tell me a team that plays no cupcakes?

As for what I realize or don't, I realize I enjoy being a Bama fan. The rest? Who gives a shit.

13. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can you tell me a team that plays no cupcakes?

As for what I realize or don't, I realize I enjoy being a Bama fan. The rest? Who gives a shit.
    This is about Alabama but I can understand why you'd want to try and divert.

Whether you realize it or not, that Alabama plays a nothing schedule is the truth. For it to be the truth isn't determined by whether you realize it or acknowledge it.

Just like the typical Alabama fan to only note the good and run like a pussy from the rest. Sounds like the typical Democrat.

14. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let me help you out with the creampuff question.

Was LSU really worried about losing to Georgia Southern, Northwestern State or Utah State?

How about Georgia? Arkansas State, Murray State or Georgia Tech seem like big threats to the Bulldogs?

Maybe Clemson doesn't play cupcakes? With teams like Charlotte and Wofford, I guess they don't play tough teams either.

What about Ohio State? Maybe they don't play cupcakes? Oh wait, Florida Atlantic, Cincinnati and Miami of Ohio are big threats either.

I heard that auburn had one of the toughest schedules this year. Maybe no cupcakes? Hmmm, Tulane, Kent State, and Samford don't seem like powerhouse teams to me.

15. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,756 Times in 4,506 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

City of Tuscaloosa Facebook Page Offers Grief Counseling to Alabama Fans After Loss to LSU

https://www.12up.com/posts/tuscaloos...u-01ds9ggjzjzq