Thread: Tennessee Volssuck football team barely beat perennial SEC Cellar Dweller Kentucky.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,174 Times in 5,911 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 593 Times in 557 Posts

Default Tennessee Volssuck football team barely beat perennial SEC Cellar Dweller Kentucky.

Guantanamo 2 TD passes barely rally Tennessee past Kentucky 17-13. Vols program continue to struggle. Talk continues about the Vols leaving the SEC and joining the much more appropriate Southern Conference which would pair them with more appropriate teams such as VMI, East Tennessee, Chattanooga.

Jarrett Guantanamo threw two third-quarter touchdown passes for the lead that Tennessee's defense preserved with a late goal-line stand, helping the Volunteers rally past Kentucky 17-13 on Saturday night with the help of many controversial referee calls.
    The Vols, who are having a horrible year, barely beat the worst team in the SEC. The Vols haven't been legitimate on the College Football landscape in decades and there are talks of purging their football program as many of their fans are now starting to call them VolsSuck instead of their traditional name.

Republican Congressman Ken Buck:
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

Trumpet (11-10-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,360 Times in 14,088 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

They’ve basically become a basketball school

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (11-10-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    They’ve basically become a basketball school
    They haven't been nationally relevant in decades and they never will be. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU are the cream of the crop in the SEC going forward.
    “We’re at a time in American politics, that I am not going to lie on behalf of my presidential candidate, on behalf of my party. And I’m very sad that others in my party have taken the position that, as long as we get the White House, it doesn’t really matter what we say,”

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Alabama, after playing enough cream puffs to have started a pastry company, got their asses kicked when they finally played some competition. That seems to be a pattern with them. Whip the nothings and lose to the quality teams.

BTW, prior to yesterday, Alabama's schedule included teams with a combined record of 31-45.

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    They haven't been nationally relevant in decades and they never will be. Alabama, Georgia, Florida, LSU are the cream of the crop in the SEC going forward.

my school is the Big Ten's OSU but these SEC teams are awful fuckin good, for sure LSU would kick their asses (assuming they continue this level of play) - if they face each other in the playoffs

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    my school is the Big Ten's OSU but these SEC teams are awful fuckin good, for sure LSU would kick their asses (assuming they continue this level of play) - if they face each other in the playoffs
    Ohio State is kicking as this season. They manhandled Wisconsin. I'll be rooting for them if they play an SEC team or Clemson in the playoffs.