Thread: BOLTON WANTS TO TALK! His attorney's are fighting exec privilege & have told CONGR.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default BOLTON WANTS TO TALK! His attorney's are fighting exec privilege & have told CONGR.

His attorneys are actually fighting the exec privilege bullshit. Apparently Bolton wants to talk. Believe me EVERYONE in Trump camp is terrified. If he gets his time in front of Schiff do you really think he is going to cover for TRUMP? I would have said 3 days ago he wants to play the good soldier--NOT TO TRUMP but to the GOP. If his attorneys are reaching out to Schiff, Trump's oversized briefs are 'full'.

Will Bolton Break Through the Claimed Executive Privlege? He Wants to Talk.

By
    Jason Miciak -

BipHoo Company / Flickr

Well, this should stir up a few things. John Bolton, the man who sought to avoid the “drug-deal” has some stories to tell and by all appearance wants to testify. Per the NY Times:
    John R. Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, knows about “many relevant meetings and conversations” connected to the Ukraine pressure campaign that House impeachment investigators have not yet been informed about, his lawyer told lawmakers on Friday.

A letter from John Bolton’s attorney to the committee investigating the matter states that he did not show up to his deposition yesterday, anticipating a court order directing him with regard to the executive privilege claim.
    The tantalizing detail in the letter, that “many relevant conversations” occured, is a strong hint that John Bolton has a few things to get off his chest.
    Unlike most of those who have testified so far, though, Mr. Bolton would bring knowledge of what the president himself said about the matter. Most of the witnesses have described what people around the president said, but few recounted any direct conversations with Mr. Trump. As his national security adviser who saw him daily, Mr. Bolton presumably could take investigators into the Oval Office as none of their witnesses have.

“Direct conversations,” right to the heart of the matter.
    Ultimately, it is the direct knowledge of the events to pressure Ukraine that might shift the White House’s defense. At this point, Trump still describes the witnesses as people he’s never heard of and/or the claim that only “never Trumpers,” provided testimony, a defense that Trump reiterated just today.

“I’m not concerned about anything,” he said, shrugging off the impeachment inquiry. “The testimony has all been fine. For the most part, I never even heard of these people. I have no idea who they are. They are some very fine people. You have some never Trumpers. It seems that nobody has any firsthand knowledge. There is no firsthand knowledge.”
    “Not concerned about anything” would be an odd response from just about anyone else in this position. The testimony so far has touched on many things that would at least “worry” or “concern” someone. It certainly doesn’t align with “It happened, get over it, and “it isn’t impeachable.”

It is impossible to describe Bolton as someone who didn’t have firsthand knowledge, or as someone who was (or is) a “never-Trumper.”
    There is a bigger sticking point with respect to Bolton, one that could unravel the White House’s ability to block employees from testifying. The executive privilege claim is strongest with respect to “direct conversations” with the president, any president. If a judicial ruling comes early enough, through an expedited process, it might break the entire dam used to avoid much of the testimony thus far...

https://politizoom.com/2019/11/08/wi...wants-to-talk/

WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

And you think Bolton's testimony will help the LYING ASS STALIN-O-CRATS??? SERIOUSLY???? THE STALIN-O-CRATS ARE AFRAID TO GO TO COURT...and we all know why....

TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    And you think Bolton's testimony will help the LYING ASS STALIN-O-CRATS??? SERIOUSLY???? THE STALIN-O-CRATS ARE AFRAID TO GO TO COURT...and we all know why....

Wrong image

Trump.jpg
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

he can't wait to tell you how stupid you are......you just need to give him a public pulpit.........
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Grokmaster (11-08-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Wrong image

Trump.jpg
    No, I had it RIGHT...the IDIOTS ARE THOSE WHO THINK BOLTON will HELP THE POLITBURO.....
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    he can't wait to tell you how stupid you are......you just need to give him a public pulpit.........
    Okay, try THAT one. Remember BOLTON was hopping mad when he left. YOU better pray to the "your" GOD that he loves his party more than he HATES Trump. Get that prayer circle going. Now!

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No, I had it RIGHT...the IDIOTS ARE THOSE WHO THINK BOLTON will HELP THE POLITBURO.....
    What a dumbass.

9. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Help the DEMOCRATS? That's your concern?

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    What a dumbass.
    What a stupid fuck.

De Oppresso Liber

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BOLTON will TELL THE TRUTH< and will not allow SCHIFF FOR BRAINS' EDITING...which is CATASTROPHIC to the LIESPEAK CAMPAIGN in the HOUSE POLITBURO.

De Oppresso Liber

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Okay, try THAT one. Remember BOLTON was hopping mad when he left. YOU better pray to the "your" GOD that he loves his party more than he HATES Trump. Get that prayer circle going. Now!
    you people are going to be so disappointed......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

of course not.........NOT helping the demmycrats is our concern......what did you expect?......

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Even if Bolten is able to and makes a compelling case of high crimes and misdemeanors...

I don't know where you live and don't care, but I am right now visiting the bible belt and believe me when I say this is fucking Trump country,
    and they seriously do not accept as true the essential inarguable facts. They quite simply refuse to hear it, aren't having it and are in a state of complete
    denial. That denial is a consequence of the Fox news channel not informing them and the emphasis on reinforcing the belief that the underlying premise
    is that people are simply out to get Trump, therefore whatever rests upon that foundation is a false. they are indeed brainwashed. The inarguable and confessed facts
    they are literally in denial of. The cover the ears and yell type of denial. Then they say "all politicians do it, to which I say, name them and the facts that support it
    and they can't name a single instance. So they just suppose this "new normal" of Trump bribing foreign governments to destroy his enemies was some old
    normal without proof, and as if that is a defense in any event.

This unchartered waters and these Trumpkins are certifiably diagnosable with a delusional thought disorder. Arguing with Trumptards amounts to exactly squat no matter how sound, forceful and convincing to a sane person. They must be eliminated at the ballot box. There will be NO convincing them. They simply aren't having any of it. They are brainwashed and deluded cult disciples of Trump.

15. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,999 Times in 14,504 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

His attorneys are actually fighting the exec privilege bullshit. Apparently Bolton wants to talk. Believe me EVERYONE in Trump camp is terrified. If he gets his time in front of Schiff do you really think he is going to cover for TRUMP? I would have said 3 days ago he wants to play the good soldier--NOT TO TRUMP but to the GOP. If his attorneys are reaching out to Schiff, Trump's oversized briefs are 'full'.

Will Bolton Break Through the Claimed Executive Privlege? He Wants to Talk.

By
    Jason Miciak -

BipHoo Company / Flickr

Well, this should stir up a few things. John Bolton, the man who sought to avoid the “drug-deal” has some stories to tell and by all appearance wants to testify. Per the NY Times:
    John R. Bolton, President Trump’s former national security adviser, knows about “many relevant meetings and conversations” connected to the Ukraine pressure campaign that House impeachment investigators have not yet been informed about, his lawyer told lawmakers on Friday.

A letter from John Bolton’s attorney to the committee investigating the matter states that he did not show up to his deposition yesterday, anticipating a court order directing him with regard to the executive privilege claim.
    The tantalizing detail in the letter, that “many relevant conversations” occured, is a strong hint that John Bolton has a few things to get off his chest.
    Unlike most of those who have testified so far, though, Mr. Bolton would bring knowledge of what the president himself said about the matter. Most of the witnesses have described what people around the president said, but few recounted any direct conversations with Mr. Trump. As his national security adviser who saw him daily, Mr. Bolton presumably could take investigators into the Oval Office as none of their witnesses have.

“Direct conversations,” right to the heart of the matter.
    Ultimately, it is the direct knowledge of the events to pressure Ukraine that might shift the White House’s defense. At this point, Trump still describes the witnesses as people he’s never heard of and/or the claim that only “never Trumpers,” provided testimony, a defense that Trump reiterated just today.

“I’m not concerned about anything,” he said, shrugging off the impeachment inquiry. “The testimony has all been fine. For the most part, I never even heard of these people. I have no idea who they are. They are some very fine people. You have some never Trumpers. It seems that nobody has any firsthand knowledge. There is no firsthand knowledge.”
    “Not concerned about anything” would be an odd response from just about anyone else in this position. The testimony so far has touched on many things that would at least “worry” or “concern” someone. It certainly doesn’t align with “It happened, get over it, and “it isn’t impeachable.”

It is impossible to describe Bolton as someone who didn’t have firsthand knowledge, or as someone who was (or is) a “never-Trumper.”
    There is a bigger sticking point with respect to Bolton, one that could unravel the White House’s ability to block employees from testifying. The executive privilege claim is strongest with respect to “direct conversations” with the president, any president. If a judicial ruling comes early enough, through an expedited process, it might break the entire dam used to avoid much of the testimony thus far...

https://politizoom.com/2019/11/08/wi...wants-to-talk/

Congress avoided the Supreme Court gamble by withdrawing a subpoena for Kupperman. As such, Bolton probably won't end up testifying unless he does it simply to screw trump.

However, given Fiona Hill's testimony, I don't really believe it's necessary anymore. She basically drew a picture of exactly what happened behind closed doors, and handed the Republican lawyer his ass on a platter when he attempted to further trump's conspiracy agenda.

It was a work of art.

Start on page 65 and continue through 67 re. Bolton.

Later, when the Repub. lawyer tries to obfuscate, she shits all over his parade.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/08/polit...iry/index.html
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.