Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought I'd help out the Trumpkins, keep them updated on their deflections;

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    When is AG Barr coming?
    They are working on it. Lots of crimes to catalog

It’s ok. I know you won’t believe any of it anyway

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says President Donald Trump is ethically and intellectually unfit" to be president, but also says "I'm not for impeachment."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/11/hous...-of-trump.html

Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been quietly sounding out top allies and lawmakers about whether the time has come to impeach President Trump,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e0_story.html

Oops! Flip flop.

You do realize, of course, that these statements were *before* we found out that Trump had been strong-arming Zelensky to dig up dirt on political rivals, right? And before you repeat the Official Fox Trump Defense Talking Points(tm) again and claim that the POTUS has a duty to investigate corruption, let's have a reminder that corruption exists all over the world in many countries. So why Ukraine, hmm? Why single out a country that has a tenuous connection to the front-running (D) so far, and not the others with far worse problems?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,429 Times in 53,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Don't blame Stretch, he also thinks law enforcement led the DC sniper by the nose telling him where to shoot his next victim. He is apparently that brainwashed.
    It's not like we have to invent crimes for Trump, just follow him around and watch him, and he just does them.
    Stretch is female. I call her 'Ofdonald" after the Handmaid's Tale due to her undying, unfailing, unthinking worship of the Gross Grifter Gourd in our WH. She also told ppl here a few years back that the world was coming to an end; even had a specific date and everything.

This is what happens when you combine alcohol and far Reichwing conspiracy and/or religion sites.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (11-09-2019)

5. #34 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,617 Times in 17,056 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    You do realize, of course, that these statements were *before* we found out that Trump had been strong-arming Zelensky to dig up dirt on political rivals, right? And before you repeat the Official Fox Trump Defense Talking Points(tm) again and claim that the POTUS has a duty to investigate corruption, let's have a reminder that corruption exists all over the world in many countries. So why Ukraine, hmm? Why single out a country that has a tenuous connection to the front-running (D) so far, and not the others with far worse problems?
    So, this is IT?

I'll bet Attorney General Barr or his staff is on it. he's going back further than the last 3 years.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Stretch (11-09-2019)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

I’ll believe what I see lol.

But if Durham comes down hard on the weasels, there will be no spinning it and it will be historic.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (11-09-2019)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire
    Kiev officials are scrambling to make amends with the president-elect after quietly working to boost Clinton.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Darth Omar (11-09-2019), Stretch (11-09-2019)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post they seriously do not accept as true the essential demmycrat fantasies.
    mmmmm, yes.......that is true.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,323 Times in 10,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

There was no quid pro quo

The process sucks

The witnesses have ZERO credibility

Even if there was quid pro quo, it is not a high crime and misdemeanor

All of those things are true. None of them are mutually exclusive.

Glad I could help you out.

But, if Nancy thinks all of those things are true, she could bring up articles of impeachment tomorrow. There is not a fucking thing stopping her. Whenever we point out that salient fact, you dipshits say "Hey, what is your hurry"

Yet every day you all come on here breathlessly telling us how he has to go now. Well fucking do it already. Stop wasting everyones time

Like I told GayRod. If she waits until the end of December that means she fucks over six Senators running for President.

It’s really difficult to identify the stupidest motherfucker on the forum, when they try to outdo themselves daily.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (11-09-2019), John Barron (11-09-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-09-2019)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    translation: "I'm too stupid to make my own points
    I already made these points a bunch of times. Russia offered Trump help, Trump accepted, they had a secret meeting, and Russia hacked the DNC server to help Trump. If you want a more in-depth look, watch the video.

collusion! extortion!! rofl
    Well, what would you call it? Trump withheld money in return for dirt on a political opponent. Is that not extortion?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Joe Capitalist (11-09-2019), ThatOwlWoman (11-09-2019)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Tik tok!

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I don't know where you live, Stone, and don't care, but I am right now visiting the bible belt and believe me when I say this is fucking Trump country,
    and they seriously do not accept as true the essential inarguable facts. They quite simply refuse to hear it, aren't having it and are in a state of complete
    denial. That denial is a consequence of the Fox news channel not informing them and the emphasis on reinforcing the belief that the underlying premise
    is that people are simply out to get Trump, therefore whatever rests upon that foundation is a false. they are indeed brainwashed. The inarguable and confessed facts you just recited
    they are literally in denial of. The cover the ears and yell type of denial. Then they say "all politicians do it, to which I say, name them and the facts that support it
    and they can't name a single instance. So they just suppose this "new normal" of Trump bribing foreign governments to destroy his enemies was some old
    normal without proof, and as if that is a defense in any event.

This unchartered waters and these Trumpkins are certifiably diagnosable with a delusional thought disorder. Arguing with THEM amounts to exactly squat no matter how sound, forceful and convincing to a sane person.
    They must be eliminated at the ballot box. There will be NO convincing them. They simply aren't having any of it. They are brainwashed and deluded cult disciples of Trump.
    That's why I don't bother explaining things to the Trumpcucks here. At most, I'll share that video.
    I know that the Right has gone full Fascist and now blindly supports Trump no matter what he does.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    you a Trump supporter now?....
    I was joking. If you ACTUALLY read the transcript, you'll see what Trump did. That's why Lindsey Graham admitted he won't read the transcript.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,368 Times in 6,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

There was no quid pro quo

The process sucks

The witnesses have ZERO credibility

Even if there was quid pro quo, it is not a high crime and misdemeanor

All of those things are true. None of them are mutually exclusive.

Glad I could help you out.

But, if Nancy thinks all of those things are true, she could bring up articles of impeachment tomorrow. There is not a fucking thing stopping her. Whenever we point out that salient fact, you dipshits say "Hey, what is your hurry"

Yet every day you all come on here breathlessly telling us how he has to go now. Well fucking do it already. Stop wasting everyones time

Like I told GayRod. If she waits until the end of December that means she fucks over six Senators running for President.
    You must really enjoy sucking Trump's dick. You do it every day and with such passion. I'm impressed.

Is this the face he makes when you bring him to climax?

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "How Republican Defenses of Trump on Impeachment Have Shifted Over Time"
    https://time.com/5721031/republicans...wsletter-brief

No Quid Pro Qou to Attacking the process to Undermining the credibility of witnesses to May have been quid pro quo, but that is not impeachable

Problem is that none of them are on the same page, Trump could undercut their "defense" the next day, today he said he didn't think public hearings should occur after his lackeys have been screaming for public hearings
    We have the transcript, and myriad other evidence. Give it up, impeachment is over.
    Every life matters

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,978 Times in 32,293 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    If you ACTUALLY read the transcript, you'll see what Trump did.
    true.....which is why it puzzles me that you cunts keep pretending you've read it.........doing so makes you look like idiots......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

22. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Sailor (11-09-2019)