Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: But, But, But Biden....

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    why? although you have a point Ukraine is hopelessly corrupt. their politics is also basically calling each other corrupt
    But Hunter's influence peddling is unique as far as I know
    And we’re required to believe it was all on the up and up even though Burisma hires Hunter...for why?...while Joe is VP.

Then Joe insults our intelligence by declaring he and Hunter never discussed Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine.

C’mon Joe, you can do better than that.

Of course democrats have zero interest in any further investigations of it because it might jeopardize their little impeachment schemes. Plus, they are in a hurry to rush impeachment through before the December deadline. But anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the Biden’s should be cleared FIRST before talking about Trump ‘abusing power’ or whatever today’s flavor is.

Because the whole thing pivots around the Biden’s. If they were involved in Ukrainian corruption—it’s GAME OVER.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (11-09-2019), Stretch (11-09-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    And we’re required to believe it was all on the up and up even though Burisma hires Hunter...for why?...while Joe is VP.

Then Joe insults our intelligence by declaring he and Hunter never discussed Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine.

C’mon Joe, you can do better than that.

Of course democrats have zero interest in any further investigations of it because it might jeopardize their little impeachment schemes. Plus, they are in a hurry to rush impeachment through before the December deadline. But anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the Biden’s should be cleared FIRST before talking about Trump ‘abusing power’ or whatever today’s flavor is.

Because the whole thing pivots around the Biden’s. If they were involved in Ukrainian corruption—it’s GAME OVER.
    Yes, companies hire people who they believe have connections to important people. Biden jr was a lobbyist, has an east coast degree and has political connections,. I understand why he was hired and it was not criminal. That is all you have. You need evidence to go farther and have none. You do not go to jail because of right-wing conspiracies.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Amazing how Trumpkins are such a hurry to investigate any inneundo that serves their purpose but when it comes to Trump every investigation is a hoax
    you've been investigating Trump for three years........the investigations themselves have proven they were hoaxes......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    However, there is not a scrap of evidence showing Biden did anything wrong.
    what about the video of him saying he extorted Ukraine into firing the guy investigating his son's company?.......
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

Stretch (11-09-2019)

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, companies hire people who they believe have connections to important people. Biden jr was a lobbyist, has an east coast degree and has political connections,. I understand why he was hired and it was not criminal. That is all you have. You need evidence to go farther and have none. You do not go to jail because of right-wing conspiracies.
    we aren't saying Hunter did anything wrong.........we are saying Joe did something wrong.......

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Neither for Russian conspiracies lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Stretch (11-09-2019)

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Then you must have diplomatic immunity, because I don't know how the above could happen if someone knows you committed murder.
    Irrelevant.

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

However, there is not a scrap of evidence showing Biden did anything wrong.
    Joe Biden. Hunter Biden's qualifications for being on the board of that energy company. The prosecutor what was fired. The documentation of the investigations into the energy company. Obama.

You are just ignoring what is there right in front of you.
    Just right-wing belief and innuendo.
    Nope. History.
    The evidence for Trumps wrongdoing in Ukraine builds up every day.
    ...Such as? Void argument fallacy.
    More and more damning testimony piles up.
    ...unsupported accusations are not testimony. Redefinition fallacy.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, companies hire people who they believe have connections to important people. Biden jr was a lobbyist, has an east coast degree and has political connections,. I understand why he was hired and it was not criminal.
    It is criminal. He was not a lobbyist. He is in the Ukraine, dumbass.
    That is all you have.
    It's enough.
    You need evidence to go farther and have none.
    Joe Biden. Hunter Biden. Obama. The prosecutor that was fired. The President of Ukraine.
    You do not go to jail because of right-wing conspiracies.
    This is a left wing conspiracy, and yes, you do. The Biden's are Democrats. Obama is a Democrat.

13. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,087 Times in 25,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Irrelevant.
    How else to respond to an inane comment like this: "If I murder someone, and never get indicted, convicted, or sentenced for it, it's not a crime, eh?"

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    BIDEN S GUIULTY of WHAT YOU AND YOURS ARE TRYING TO BLAME PRES.TRUMP FOR, and you EXPECT NO ONE SHOULD MENTION IT?
    He is not.

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Jarod,

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The argument is evolving from...

But, But, But Obama
    to But, But, Biden.

If you point out that bribery is impeachable, they scream But, But, Biden.

But, Biden didn't "have a prosecutor who was investigating his son fired."... and they know it. They just need the lie.

Another point.... Biden is not President and cannot be impeached.

Another point.... Even if Biden had done what they claim, it would not make what we know TRUMP did to be okay...

You people just keep moving on to the next unstable defense to the next. Idiots.
    Just spin the big ole silly defense wheel and repeat whatever the clicker lands on.

Maybe ask Vanna for a vowel before ya throw in the towel.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Jarod (11-11-2019)

17. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello archives,

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Burisma Holdings was not under scrutiny at the time Joe Biden*called for Shokin's ouster, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine, an independent agency set up in 2014 that has worked closely with the FBI."

Shokin's office*had*investigated Burisma, but the probe*focused on a period before Hunter Biden joined the company, according to the anti-corruption bureau."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...or/3785620002/

There are plenty more sources if you need them, just not buying "moon over alabama's" narrative, especially when it doesn't offer any documentation in discounting the other sources accounts
    Don't confuse the Trump fans with the facts!

It blows away everything they are saying.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    No, it would prove Trump was justified in asking for an investigation of Biden.

He was anyway but it would lend even more credence to it.
    Nothing justifies withholding the military aid. Trump overstepped his power by doing that.

Personally I wouldn't care if Biden really WAS guilty of whatever the right is trying to frame him with. So what? Take Biden out of the 21020 election. Wouldn't bother me at all. There are handfuls of excellent candidates ready to step in. Very qualified people ready to lead.

None of that diminishes how wrong what Trump did was. If there was evidence that Biden did wrong, and team Trump had it, all they had to do was make it available to Ukrainian investigators. But no. There WAS NO SUCH EVIDENCE. Trump just wanted this investigation begun as a fishing expedition, and because he believed the bad PR on Biden (the DIRT) would help him win the 2020 election. That's what's wrong with this. He leveraged the military aid against a personal political favor. And the sneaky way he went about it, by having Jiuliani running around acting like a rogue State Department, pretending to represent the USA, when he did not, and actually acting in opposition to the real US State Department. Unacceptable.

The hoped for Dirt, the strongly sought BAD PR is why one of the demands made to the Ukrianians was specifically for Zelenski to make an announcement of this investigation on CNN. They wanted him in the box, saying the words.

That is not President Trump's job to work over a foreign president like that on his own behalf. That is exceeding his power. That is violating his oath of office. That is why he needs to be removed from office.

He has been working for himself on our dime. That is not acceptable. We are not paying him to work for himself. He is supposed to be working for the USA. That's what he swore to do in his oath.