Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Proposed Debate Question

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,554 Times in 17,084 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Lie. They always add to the debt, just as the republicans do. They just add more to it than the republicans do.

The Republicans have not stopped or reduced any social security, medicaid, or medicare program.

Just as the Democrats do. They just don't crank it up as much.

The President doesn't have anything to do with the debt. Congress, and only Congress does.
    Can you understand the difference between having a plan and then pulling the trigger? I understand you do not follow politics, but anyone who does is aware that the Reds plan on slashing help programs. They say it openly. https://www.forbes.com/sites/teresag.../#43b93c063794 I don't know why I bother with you.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Virtually any support for Trump is for racial reasons and despite all of Trump's baggage, that was still enough for him to win. When you combine that with the fact that integration is forced and countries outside the West are all ethnostates, it seems like a pretty strong case that the average person is an Ethnic Nationalist.

It must suck to live in your world
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Into the Night (11-11-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello StoneByStone,

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Virtually any support for Trump is for racial reasons and despite all of Trump's baggage, that was still enough for him to win. When you combine that with the fact that integration is forced and countries outside the West are all ethnostates, it seems like a pretty strong case that the average person is an Ethnic Nationalist.
    Thanks for sharing your motivation behind such a view.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump not only reneged on his falsehood that he had a plan to pay off the entire federal debt. He's sorry. He meant to say it was not so much of a plan but really a pipedream he would never mention again or even try to carry out.

Not only has Trump NOT paid down the federal debt IN ANY AMOUNT, he has raised it by trillions. Now that the deficit is up to a trillion that means another trillion gets tacked onto the debt every year he's in office.

When you ask yourself if you want 4 more years of Trump, you are really asking yourself if you want 4 trillion more added to the federal debt.

(Because billionaires are not being taxed enough...)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,926 Times in 11,513 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,361 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Can you understand the difference between having a plan and then pulling the trigger? I understand you do not follow politics, but anyone who does is aware that the Reds plan on slashing help programs. They say it openly. https://www.forbes.com/sites/teresag.../#43b93c063794 I don't know why I bother with you.
    Fake news.

Neither Trump nor any Republican has touched Social Security, and have no plans to.

7. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    It must suck to live in your world
    Agreed. All he knows is misery. He is told to be miserable by the liberal leadership, and he believes it.

8. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello StoneByStone,

Thanks for sharing your motivation behind such a view.
    Globalism driving white people to the Right is just one reason I'm an Ethnic Nationalist, but yes, it is an important one.

9. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump not only reneged on his falsehood that he had a plan to pay off the entire federal debt.
    He never made any such claim. Lie.
    He's sorry.
    About what?
    He meant to say it was not so much of a plan but really a pipedream he would never mention again or even try to carry out.
    Same lie.
    Not only has Trump NOT paid down the federal debt IN ANY AMOUNT, he has raised it by trillions.
    Trump can neither pay down the debt not increase it. The President doesn't have that power. Only Congress has that power.
    Now that the deficit is up to a trillion that means another trillion gets tacked onto the debt every year he's in office.
    No, that would be Congress. They are the only ones that can increase or decrease the debt or cause deficits.

See Article I of the Constitution of the United States.